ADVERTISEMENT

What's going on here, is this racism

Pathetic on both sides. The women are classic snowflake whiner's that spend an inordinate amount of time looking for reasons to be offended then looking to find them to be offended. She some how believes that she has the right to look for and find little microagressions and then feels warranted to be a full on in your face aggressor.

But the guys are poop disturbing too. Putting a political slogan on the top of your laptop is just looking for trouble. Anyone really think they didn't do that to piss the libbies off? But does anyone think that Ms, offended would not have gone off in the same way if she saw his laptop anywhere else on campus.

For both the men and women they are in what looks like a pretty decent situation. I'm sure they are not wondering where their next meal is coming from. Someone is paying for them to be there, either their parents or other peoples parents redistributed through Daddy Government. If either were that concerned about other people I am sure there are plenty of soup kitchens they could volunteer at or Habitat for Humanity homes they could help build.

I wish someone would have come up to both of them and said "Shut the F**k Up and mind your own business. Who knows maybe there was someone in the building that was actually trying to study? Can you imagine if those nitwits actually had to fight a war or do something difficult in life? They would all melt like butter on hot pavement. So to answer your question - no I don't consider it racism, I consider it "whiny losers having no lifeism".

Canam, I like your idea of putting up something thought provoking and soliciting opinions. But am curious why you reference certain posters? And why you removed Cortez? While I don't always agree with him he is one of the few blue side posters that can string multiple sentences of his own thoughts together. Are you really expecting anything original by someone like Raoul?. He will just post DNC talking point #13,479. Reading another GoKub profanity laced rant would probably be more inciteful.

Reactions: krvanness and mahb
yup racist as hell, and I don't blame those girls. I blame the irresponsible racist race baiting adults that CREATED this clash/tension so they can in turn exploit it for their benefit. They would be Democrats and they "democrat's are institutional racists from the day of their inception.

Where’s your opinion, 1965?

Mine? A sticker saying “police matter” is a form of free speech that has to be protected. Universities should punish violence and disruptive student behavior. Free speech, however, should not be discouraged, intimidated or punished in any way.

Universities that allow students to censor other students should be called out and condemned. For me, the University of Chicago is the leader in the protection of free speech. It’s administration, faculty and students have consistently defended the rights of all to speak their minds as they see fit. No censorship of speech is allowed!

So freaking sad. It’s discrimination and intolerance in it’s most basic form. I only hope that these young impressionable guys are surrounded by enough cool ass minorities that they have perspective enough to know that this isn’t the norm nor should be excepted.

it wasn’t just their freedom of speech that got shut down, it was the opportunity for growth as a society that was never given a chance.

getting really sick and tired of bat shit crazy individual minorities trying to speak on be half of an entire race that’s anything but crazy and fully capable of thinking for them selves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT