Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Money for illegals. Check
Money for soil studies. Check
Money for sanctuary cities. Check
Money for Weed Banking. Check
Tax breaks for millionaires blue states. Check
Money for the Arts. Check
Money to bail out poor performing states & cities (mostly blue) Check.
Here we go again. Cost 3 trillion $'s
Pathetic creatures. Check Mate

This is why it is so important that Biden lose this November, if he wins he will be a rubber stamp for the Dems. We have already spent 5 trillion dollars and the Dems want 3 trillion more. GDP was down 30% in Q2 and slightly in Q1, let's even say it is down 10% this quarter, that is a loss of about 4 trillion in economic activity. Only in the Dems world would it make sense to spend 8 trillion to offset the loss of 4. If Biden wins the spending bonanza will probably break the dollar and end its run as the world's currency. The irony will be this would crush the US ability to borrow ungodly amounts of money and would break most Democratic programs.

You just gotta get out of this whole Democrat vs Republican shit regarding this...because pretending Republicans have clean hands is nothing short of ridiculous to be honest. You sound like that moron Trump and so far at least I see the democrats have proposals. Republicans can't even agree among each other.

Frankly I don't give a shit about either party. I care about people and people with bills getting the money. Because these are the people paying taxes. Big businesses aren't paying taxes. They are Amazon getting 15 Billion dollars back. I don't want my tax dollars going to big businesses with no tracking methods.

I want my dollars going to the American people and I don't want to hear about how people don't want to work. It's not their fault they are out of work. It's Trumps inaction. So, to come here and tell me people won't want to work? I will ask Three questions. Work where? Is it safe to return? What is being done to make it safe?

You just gotta get out of this whole Democrat vs Republican shit regarding this...because pretending Republicans have clean hands is nothing short of ridiculous to be honest. You sound like that moron Trump and so far at least I see the democrats have proposals. Republicans can't even agree among each other.

Frankly I don't give a shit about either party. I care about people and people with bills getting the money. Because these are the people paying taxes. Big businesses aren't paying taxes. They are Amazon getting 15 Billion dollars back. I don't want my tax dollars going to big businesses with no tracking methods.

I want my dollars going to the American people and I don't want to hear about how people don't want to work. It's not their fault they are out of work. It's Trumps inaction. So, to come here and tell me people won't want to work? I will ask Three questions. Work where? Is it safe to return? What is being done to make it safe?
Wow, just amazing

CD you are full of it man. Let me know when money for soil studies and weed banking helps your family pay for food will ya please?

You see CD the bill is right there in front of our faces for all the world to read. It's NOT fake news. It is ACTUALLY the bill that narrowly passed in the House before the ink was even dry on the Cares Act. It's one thing if I was telling you things I may have heard but the Bill was passed so you can open it and read the damn thing. Now you say you don't care about party affiliations but thats not truth. You know damn well Republicans aren't going for the crap waste in that bill. Republicans asked for a simple extension of 1 week but Democrats said no. What does that tell you? You continue to prove how blind and dishonest you really are.

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
You see CD the bill is right there in front of our faces for all the world to read. It's NOT fake news. It is ACTUALLY the bill that narrowly passed in the House before the ink was even dry on the Cares Act. It's one thing if I was telling you things I may have heard but the Bill was passed so you can open it and read the damn thing. Now you say you don't care about party affiliations but thats not truth. You know damn well Republicans aren't going for the crap waste in that bill. Republicans asked for a simple extension of 1 week but Democrats said no. What does that tell you? You continue to prove how blind and dishonest you really are.
A one week extension is useless. That's not going to work on behalf of the American people. It's silly. Why would the Dems agree to that? A week? What then?

CD you are full of it man. Let me know when money for soil studies and weed banking helps your family pay for food will ya please?
Listen you can talk all the shit you want about what is in a democrats bill. Republicans are handing money to big business like candy with no accountability so they don't have clean hands. Sorry...you pretending they do doesn't mean anything to me.

The libs love people like you. Brainless sheep that they can manipulate. From your tone I feel you can clearly see the bill put forward by the dems is garbage but you cant bring yourself to say it. Gotta stay in the herd. Who knows what might happen if you step out of the herd and think for yourself.
You mean like you? Lmao

A one week extension is useless. That's not going to work on behalf of the American people. It's silly. Why would the Dems agree to that? A week? What then?
Then they spend the week negotiating DOING THEIR jobs but the people at least have their minds eased for another week. Right now EVICTIONS can happen because they didn't agree.

Listen you can talk all the shit you want about what is in a democrats bill. Republicans are handing money to big business like candy with no accountability so they don't have clean hands. Sorry...you pretending they do doesn't mean anything to me.
No they aren't you moron. If you don't think the airlines or other industries should get loan guarantees then you are for a lot of people permanently losing their jobs as whole industries go bust. Dude seriously you are a parrot . Polly wanna cracker freaking parrot.

You mean like you? Lmao
You are the reason your party doesn't change. Why there is never any positive change in your communities. They don't have to work because they have many people like you who continue to support them without them doing shyt. Why change they laugh at you! Remember if you don't vote for Biden you ain't really Black!! Yuck yuck yuck yuck... They got you trained.

You are the reason your party doesn't change. Why there is never any positive change in your communities. They don't have to work because they have many people like you who continue to support them without them doing shyt. Why change they laugh at you! Remember if you don't vote for Biden you ain't really Black!! Yuck yuck yuck yuck... They got you trained.
It's a a political party. It's not "my party"... but I seriously doubt you would ever understand this concept because you must be owned. I am not owned by anyone or any party. Remember "we will go from 15 cases to zero? Because this is a hoax"?...We will be at 5 Million very soon.

What is sad communism has never worked for a free society . I hate to say this but as they gain control it will be amazing to watch business be destroyed and the suffering that comes after. Look at Cuba that many Democrats use as a roll motel . How many billionaire ball players are outside the USA. They do not even realize who pays there paychecks.

Reactions: krvanness
It's a a political party. It's not "my party"... but I seriously doubt you would ever understand this concept because you must be owned. I am not owned by anyone or any party. Remember "we will go from 15 cases to zero? Because this is a hoax"?...We will be at 5 Million very soon.
The Democratic Marxist Party owns you. They have bought you off with the promise Of free everything.

And yet when 60 million Americans were infected with H1N1 due to Barry taking 6 months to declare a National Emergency with that virus, there wasn't a peep out of you on how the former coward in chief botched his response. The only thing that Barry did was to get lucky that H1N1 wasn't as deadly as initial projections.

And yet when 60 million Americans were infected with H1N1 due to Barry taking 6 months to declare a National Emergency with that virus, there wasn't a peep out of you on how the former coward in chief botched his response. The only thing that Barry did was to get lucky that H1N1 wasn't as deadly as initial projections.

Don't worry. H1N1 was fake news back then too just no one cared. Obama and the CDC said shut down testing. Funny where have I heard that before????

'In late July, the CDC abruptly advised states to stop testing for H1N1 flu, and stopped counting individual cases. The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was: why waste resources testing for H1N1 flu when the government has already confirmed there's an epidemic?'

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/swine-flu-cases-overestimated/

Reactions: 801canesmxer

Is it safe to return?? LMAO

Reactions: MungoGungo
Remember H1N1 Swine Flu ? 61 million CD

Maybe it was. Maybe they didn't count motorcycle accidents as H1N1 deaths??

post a link with this information

Reactions: cdwright40
Yes only 12,000 deaths in the US. Which speaks volumes as to how the Obama administration handled it..... remember it well.
Handled it? He didn't even declare a National Emergency until 6 months later. By then there were millions of Americans infected and thousands dead. The only thing he did was to get lucky that H1N1 was not as severe as initial projections were saying. I remember it well too but don't remember shutting down the economy or wearing masks back then.

Reactions: grbcane
Handled it? He didn't even declare a National Emergency until 6 months later. By then there were millions of Americans infected and thousands dead. The only thing he did was to get lucky that H1N1 was not as severe as initial projections were saying. I remember it well too but don't remember shutting down the economy or wearing masks back then.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-pandemic-timeline.html

Obama admin was on it from the start. Didn’t need to declare a national emergency until they needed the money for vaccines which were ready in October, 6 months after the first case. They declared a public health emergency 11 days after the first case. Got money from Congress (1.5bill). Then came back and got 9 more bill from Congress. In regards to the economy it was still in shambles after 08 and they were trying to climb out of it. Less than 3 months into Obama’s term and he didn’t blame h1n1 of Bush....

facts matter. This is from the cdc website. National emergency was declared 11days after the first case happened. to be fair the economy was already in shambles bc of what happened the year before. This started less than 3mo after Obama was inaugurated....

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-pandemic-timeline.html
You do know the difference between a Public Health Emergency and a National Emergency, right? It was Oct 24 when the actual National Emergency was declared under Barry. BTW, Trump also declared a Public Health Emergency 11 days after the first COVID case was found in the US, the same time frame as Barry. The difference was that Trump didn't sit around with his thumb up his ass for 6 months waiting to do more for his fellow Americans. If H1N1 had turned out to be as strong as initial projections, it's pretty easy to say that millions would have died had Barry been in charge during COVID. Biden certainly wouldn't have banned travel from China as he thought Trump doing that was racist and xenophobic.

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
You do know the difference between a Public Health Emergency and a National Emergency, right? It was Oct 24 when the actual National Emergency was declared under Barry. BTW, Trump also declared a Public Health Emergency 11 days after the first COVID case was found in the US, the same time frame as Barry. The difference was that Trump didn't sit around with his thumb up his ass for 6 months waiting to do more for his fellow Americans. If H1N1 had turned out to be as strong as initial projections, it's pretty easy to say that millions would have died had Barry been in charge during COVID. Biden certainly wouldn't have banned travel from China as he thought Trump doing that was racist and xenophobic.

funny thing about the travel ban. His travel ban and everything else he did worked so well that only 3 countries in the world accept US citizens. WE ARE BANNED FROM THE WORLD!!! No one wants us in their country because we are so disease laden. 12000 Americans lost in h1n1. We have lost that in the last 10 days. Obama didn’t need to declare the national emergency until he needed the money for vaccines. It was mild compared to this.... this diesease woulda been a lot worse on the US if Obama care had not been passed. It gave healthcare to 20 million more people. And as of yesterday because the people of Missouri finally got it on the ballot (and passed) 400k more people will have health insurance. Some people who have preexisting conditions will be able to get their health in order. Imagine if all these people who got sick at least 25 million people now would be without health insurance without Obama care. Imagine the price tag extra that we would have to pay as tax payers to reimburse the hospitals for treating even more uninsured people.

funny thing about the travel ban. His travel ban and everything else he did worked so well that only 3 countries in the world accept US citizens. WE ARE BANNED FROM THE WORLD!!! No one wants us in their country because we are so disease laden. 12000 Americans lost in h1n1. We have lost that in the last 10 days. Obama didn’t need to declare the national emergency until he needed the money for vaccines. It was mild compared to this.... this diesease woulda been a lot worse on the US if Obama care had not been passed. It gave healthcare to 20 million more people. And as of yesterday because the people of Missouri finally got it on the ballot (and passed) 400k more people will have health insurance. Some people who have preexisting conditions will be able to get their health in order. Imagine if all these people who got sick at least 25 million people now would be without health insurance without Obama care. Imagine the price tag extra that we would have to pay as tax payers to reimburse the hospitals for treating even more uninsured people.
First off, you responded to a post of mine stating that my facts were wrong. I already proved that wrong and now here you are with some rambling BS and a bunch of excuses that has nothing to do with the fact that Barry waited 6 months to declare a National Emergency with H1N1. That sir, is a fact. It is also a fact that 60 million Americans were infected with H1N1 under Barry and that was before he told the CDC to stop testing. I don't remember shutting down the country or being forced to wear masks back then, did Barry not care enough for his fellow Americans to mandate those things when he had the chance to do so?

Reactions: grbcane
First off, you responded to a post of mine stating that my facts were wrong. I already proved that wrong and now here you are with some rambling BS and a bunch of excuses that has nothing to do with the fact that Barry waited 6 months to declare a National Emergency with H1N1. That sir, is a fact. It is also a fact that 60 million Americans were infected with H1N1 under Barry and that was before he told the CDC to stop testing. I don't remember shutting down the country or being forced to wear masks back then, did Barry not care enough for his fellow Americans to mandate those things when he had the chance to do so?

sigh. The death rate was much different. I’d like to see an article or proof that Barry stopped testing. I said your facts are wrong. I didn’t say everything you said was wrong. You also said 12k died due to h1n1. I didn’t say you were wrong about that as well. You have to agree that your response has to match the facts on the ground. You don’t start a war because a citizen was killed in a foreign country. But you prob think about going to war if your president gets killed in a foreign country. So you wanted Barry to use a sledgehammer when it wasn’t required then use that to metric to decide what he would do on every single situation.

football coaches don’t even do that. They don’t put 8 men in the box when your getting killed in the air. That’s just dumb. So to use one metric to compare and contrast what one person would do in every situation is just dumb.

Fell free to respond to the question about if trump handled it so well how come we can’t travel anywhere in the world? Except 3 countries....

Pretty sure that was sarcasm.
Totally unrelated subject but thought you’d like. Just got a fender P series base. It’s not the American version that i wanted but the mexican is half the price and i can swap out the Pick ups and hardware later on if i want. Things fun man. Not really a base player but I’m enjoying it. Best moment ever was seeing my son try and stick his toy guitars above my bed like i have my guitars hanging over my guest bed. Very cool feeling. Btw, you ever hear of this guy antoine baril? Guy is amazing. Every instrument. Look him up on youtube.

sigh. The death rate was much different. I’d like to see an article or proof that Barry stopped testing. I said your facts are wrong. I didn’t say everything you said was wrong. You also said 12k died due to h1n1. I didn’t say you were wrong about that as well. You have to agree that your response has to match the facts on the ground. You don’t start a war because a citizen was killed in a foreign country. But you prob think about going to war if your president gets killed in a foreign country. So you wanted Barry to use a sledgehammer when it wasn’t required then use that to metric to decide what he would do on every single situation.

football coaches don’t even do that. They don’t put 8 men in the box when your getting killed in the air. That’s just dumb. So to use one metric to compare and contrast what one person would do in every situation is just dumb.

As usual, you know nothing about what you speak on. It's incredible how wrong you can constantly be on one subject.

"In late July, the CDC abruptly advised states to stop testing for H1N1 flu, and stopped counting individual cases. The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was: why waste resources testing for H1N1 flu when the government has already confirmed there's an epidemic?"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/swine-flu-cases-overestimated/

The libs love people like you. Brainless sheep that they can manipulate. From your tone I feel you can clearly see the bill put forward by the dems is garbage but you cant bring yourself to say it. Gotta stay in the herd. Who knows what might happen if you step out of the herd and think for yourself.
Bingo winner! We have some sheeple on here.

Totally unrelated subject but thought you’d like. Just got a fender P series base. It’s not the American version that i wanted but the mexican is half the price and i can swap out the Pick ups and hardware later on if i want. Things fun man. Not really a base player but I’m enjoying it. Best moment ever was seeing my son try and stick his toy guitars above my bed like i have my guitars hanging over my guest bed. Very cool feeling. Btw, you ever hear of this guy antoine baril? Guy is amazing. Every instrument. Look him up on youtube.

Nice!! I bought a cheap Specter years ago for recording. Its serviceable. Lol. Never heard of Antoine Baril, but I'll check him out.

I am looking forward to next year. I am going to buy a few guitars through the year for sure. I would like a plain Charvel and a PRS Custom (the cheap ones that are a little better than the cheap standard). But, I also want to buy a couple GMW's and a Christopher Woods J. Frog like the one George Lynch plays. My wife and I just moved to the mountains in western NC and are saving to have a covered porch built on the back of the house. Hoping to pay cash so all my money is going towards that right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT