ADVERTISEMENT

WHEN IS THE NEXT TRUMP COMEDY SHOW

Images of Trump's shit show.

rtx211ik.jpg

tenor.gif

He should do at least six a week one day off.
If Trump is going do comedy routines or bits at least he can do is hire a comedy writer and consultant because I have yet to know when he is doing a comedy bit or find anything he reportedly says was a joke, funny..Such as wondering if it’s a good idea to ingest disinfectant.. I just didn’t think that was funny even though apparently it was joke..

If Trump is going do comedy routines or bits at least he can do is hire a comedy writer and consultant because I have yet to know when he is doing a comedy bit or find anything he reportedly says was a joke, funny..Such as wondering if it’s a good idea to ingest disinfectant.. I just didn’t think that was funny even though apparently it was joke..
Drinking bleach works. Try it. You'll see.

Honey...so glad to see you are feeling better...I've keep it low key as you asked, but remember to be respectful..

You seriously think that was a joke? The man is ignorant. The majority of Americans agree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT