ADVERTISEMENT

Where are ALL the fools that predicted NO FOOTBALL????????

majus12

SuperCane
Oct 15, 2004
I bet your donk asses are out campaigning for bumbling biden eh???
Wake the fuk up, you pussies, Football, along with ALL sports are back. Life is Almost back to normal, sorry donkeys there is NO “deadly pandemic”. We discovered a new flu that preys on the “sick and elderly”
No doubt you losers still dont eat at resturants or socialize.
Lambs/sheep
I’m embarrassed for you
LMAO AT YOU
Pffffffft

I’m up at Jersey Shore condo in Wildwood. This Governor Murphy has done everything in his power to shut things down. Every bartender I know young and old said they had one of best summers money wise ever. Patrons just turned up the tips. Nice to hear regular people taking care of regular people. They just went to 25% indoor for Labor Day. Governor hated in South Jersey especially the shore communities.

I’m up at Jersey Shore condo in Wildwood. This Governor Murphy has done everything in his power to shut things down. Every bartender I know young and old said they had one of best summers money wise ever. Patrons just turned up the tips. Nice to hear regular people taking care of regular people. They just went to 25% indoor for Labor Day. Governor hated in South Jersey especially the shore communities.
One question Zeke. Sam's or Macks?

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Sams here but Tony’s Baltimore Grill in A.C “ All Sausage “ lifelong favorite.

Reactions: krvanness
Sams here but Tony’s Baltimore Grill in A.C “ All Sausage “ lifelong favorite.
If I'm ever in Atlantic City again, I'll hit that one for sure. My friend who introduced me to The Jersey Shore at The Crest 10 years ago took me to Sams on the boardwalk. It absolutely rocked. What a business. You bust it for 6 months raking in the Cash and off for 6. Best pizza I've ever had.

If I'm ever in Atlantic City again, I'll hit that one for sure. My friend who introduced me to The Jersey Shore at The Crest 10 years ago took me to Sams on the boardwalk. It absolutely rocked. What a business. You bust it for 6 months raking in the Cash and off for 6. Best pizza I've ever had.

We walk past it on way to beach all summer. Use Morey’s pier to avoid walking in sand on that very long beach enter at end. December 2005 Sams and attached motel burned to ground in 9 alarm blaze. Sure glad they rebuilt. Cold here today heading south Monday.

Reactions: krvanness
We walk past it on way to beach all summer. Use Morey’s pier to avoid walking in sand on that very long beach enter at end. December 2005 Sams and attached motel burned to ground in 9 alarm blaze. Sure glad they rebuilt. Cold here today heading south Monday.
Are they still Cash only?

Someone needs to flame that Gayturd 1969 and there was another flamer that posted the covid#'s as well, Don't have them hanging to give face on here LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT