ADVERTISEMENT

Where are the usual Libs on this forum?

HaHa! There is no way to defend the disaster that is happening, and it gets worse by the day. They simply have nothing to debate the issues. Their only defense is calling us racist so better just to stay away.
They got their asses handed to them with facts in here and ran away like the loon snowflakes they are. Some are likely too busy camped in front of grocery stores yelling at people to keep their masks on.

That's your problem. You ONLY care about left and right because you realize the false equivalences. The left isn't really defending themselves. They don't attack our democracy. The right does.

• Haha
Reactions: anon_fklddvvf21y8b
HaHa! There is no way to defend the disaster that is happening, and it gets worse by the day. They simply have nothing to debate the issues. Their only defense is calling us racist so better just to stay away.
Yeah... some disaster. Vaccinated people. Removal of mask restrictions. Families recovering. 63percent approval ratings. My God what a disaster!

Yeah... some disaster. Vaccinated people. Removal of mask restrictions. Families recovering. 63percent approval ratings. My God what a disaster!
Yes thank you Donald J Trump. He fast paced this vaccine, promised all would be vaccinated by April/May.
Cd seriously, you sir are an ignorant twit
How does it feel to be Canesports most disrespected poster???????
Asking for a friend, not really, asking for me!
Tell us about Bidens oil fiasco, his Middle East fiasco, his mask fiasco, besides not knowing where the fuk he is???????
However, thank you for making all Canesport posters feel better about themselves

Last edited:
That's your problem. You ONLY care about left and right because you realize the false equivalences. The left isn't really defending themselves. They don't attack our democracy. The right does.

Yeah those Right Wing Nazi, White Supremacist attacking Portland. Minneapolis, NYC, ETC. Trying to burn down historic church right across from capitol. Again we’re lucky to have you explain what our eyes see is wrong not happening the way we see it. Glad you cleared up who was attacking Asian Americans also. Damm them right wing nut jobs.

I guess the FACTS regarding immigration, inflation, the Middle East, oil prices, buying oil from Russia and so many people on the left including the idiotic squad members hating on Israel haven"t filtered down your way yet

Have been thinking the same thing. Does seem like the whacko's have been quieter and the board Liberals like Cortez, Ellu, Canam, etc. that can make an intelligent argument if the choose to have been nearly silent. My personal theory is that is was far more fun for them to blame Trump for everything bad (e.g. Trump created Covid), believe in false conspiracy theories (how many Trump to Prison posts did Raoul and CD write) and give Obama credit for anything good Trump did (I remember someone giving Obama credit for Trump's getting Arab states to recognize Israel).

Now it is the Joe Show. They have to defend, to name just a few:
*Return of war in the middle east.
*the immigration crisis
*VP Harris being assigned to fix immigration than avoiding it, well like COVID.
*Gasoline up a dollar
*Continuing leftist domestic terrorism and crime in NYC, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, etc.
*Unemployment remaining high
*Joe unable to actually take a traditional press conference, with real and unscripted questions
And so much more,,,

It was so much more fun to be a leftist when they could blame Trump for everything bad and say how great things would be when they are in charge. They are in charge and the electric car has already drained its batteries with no charger in sight.

Come on team Blue, let's engage in a few intelligent and spirited debates.

I guess the FACTS regarding immigration, inflation, the Middle East, oil prices, buying oil from Russia and so many people on the left including the idiotic squad members hating on Israel haven"t filtered down your way yet
Immigration? So we didn't have an immigration problem previous to Biden? Please. No oil problem or middle east problem for Biden. These issues in the middle east are thousands of years old. Now it's Bidens problem? GTFOOH. Same for oil...and we are moving away from outside oil needs.Russia? You talking crazy. This isn't Russia's bitch like the last president.

• Haha
Immigration? So we didn't have an immigration problem previous to Biden? Please. No oil problem or middle east problem for Biden. These issues in the middle east are thousands of years old. Now it's Bidens problem? GTFOOH. Same for oil...and we are moving away from outside oil needs.Russia? You talking crazy. This isn't Russia's bitch like the last president.
You must have forgotten your own comments these last 5 years. Must have been the TDS that got you.

That's is perhaps your least informed post ever. Where have you been? Oh, I know. You've been reviewing Adam Schiff's evidence of the Russia conspiracy.

Really, I am done discussing anything meaningful with CD40. He doesn't think, he just takes CNN talking points and runs with them. Even the dunce AOC has greater insight and her !Q is well below a snail's.
That’s sad

Yes thank you Donald J Trump. He fast paced this vaccine, promised all would be vaccinated by April/May.
Cd seriously, you sir are an ignorant twit
How does it feel to be Canesports most disrespected poster???????
Asking for a friend, not really, asking for me!
Tell us about Bidens oil fiasco, his Middle East fiasco, his mask fiasco, besides not knowing where the fuk he is???????
However, thank you for making all Canesport posters feel better about themselves
Trump was voted out of office. Please deal with it. He had nothing to do with the logistics of getting us vaccinated. Fast track? So you want me to give our president credit for asking for a fast solution to a world pandemic? Ummm...no! Sorry....too little to late which is why we voted the POS out of office. Then he attacked / incited an attack on our country. Screw that dumbass. He will only get credit for being a dumbass that never took the time or ability to read presidential daily briefings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Trump was voted out of office. Please deal with it. He had nothing to do with the logistics of getting us vaccinated. Fast track? So you want me to give our credit for asking for a fast solution to a world pandemic? Ummm...no! Sorry....too little to late which is why we voted the POS out of office. Then he attacked / incited an attack on our country. Screw that dumbass. He will only get credit for being a dumbass that never took the time or ability to read presidential daily briefings.
Biden used most of his plan for distribution. Lololol. Be honest.

Just when I think u can’t get any dumber , u prove me wrong ... ain’t that a bitch

Slavery is thousands of years old. Now it’s the USA problem ? Please explain your reasoning on these two issues.

No need for me to post so much cuz we now have a competent commander in the WH. I sleep well at night knowing that lying POS Trump can't kill us.

5aj4ux.jpg

I always knew you were in the circus! Do you sleep in the clown car? Lololol!

Keeps getting funnier. Now he's come up with ways he thinks deflect from an administration that screws up everything it touches or doesn't touch...errors of commission and omission. Then, like CD, blames its failures on others.

We are still here but we don’t need to be as vocal as we were in 2020 because we now run the country with very little (some) resistance from Pubs....
Ok so that's valid tough guy but at least come out from your safe spaces and have some fun with us. We didn't bail on you the last 4 years.

Yeah those Right Wing Nazi, White Supremacist attacking Portland. Minneapolis, NYC, ETC. Trying to burn down historic church right across from capitol. Again we’re lucky to have you explain what our eyes see is wrong not happening the way we see it. Glad you cleared up who was attacking Asian Americans also. Damm them right wing nut jobs.
Please do NOT omit the statues of Washington, Jefferson, etc and the schools that need their names changed. Can't have Abraham Lincoln on a high school now can we?

Have been thinking the same thing. Does seem like the whacko's have been quieter and the board Liberals like Cortez, Ellu, Canam, etc. that can make an intelligent argument if the choose to have been nearly silent. My personal theory is that is was far more fun for them to blame Trump for everything bad (e.g. Trump created Covid), believe in false conspiracy theories (how many Trump to Prison posts did Raoul and CD write) and give Obama credit for anything good Trump did (I remember someone giving Obama credit for Trump's getting Arab states to recognize Israel).

Now it is the Joe Show. They have to defend, to name just a few:
*Return of war in the middle east.
*the immigration crisis
*VP Harris being assigned to fix immigration than avoiding it, well like COVID.
*Gasoline up a dollar
*Continuing leftist domestic terrorism and crime in NYC, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, etc.
*Unemployment remaining high
*Joe unable to actually take a traditional press conference, with real and unscripted questions
And so much more,,,

It was so much more fun to be a leftist when they could blame Trump for everything bad and say how great things would be when they are in charge. They are in charge and the electric car has already drained its batteries with no charger in sight.

Come on team Blue, let's engage in a few intelligent and spirited debates.
Raoul he's long gone...

No only a senile old bumbling
A senile old bumbling and I will even add for you with dementia is 100 times better than our enemies Russian Bot that doesn't read. We survived Reagans dementia just fine.

You know the guys on here that try to defend the left? Where u at??
HJ.

No response cuz you didn’t ask a specific question. You’re just pissing and moaning against something called the “left” and asking for a defense. What? Defense against what? C’mon, man.

You asked me earlier this week to give specifics of my reservations about Netanyahu. I did…in detail. You and your buds had nothing to say in response.

I am very happy to engage in useful debate. But, responding to a generalized rant from the Right has no value.

Trump was voted out of office. Please deal with it. He had nothing to do with the logistics of getting us vaccinated. Fast track? So you want me to give our president credit for asking for a fast solution to a world pandemic? Ummm...no! Sorry....too little to late which is why we voted the POS out of office. Then he attacked / incited an attack on our country. Screw that dumbass. He will only get credit for being a dumbass that never took the time or ability to read presidential daily briefings.
Please stop saying he was voted out of office.......

Biden did not even get 50 people max at his rally’s.......

Trump got over 74 million votes nearly 10 mil more than Satan and you want us to believe Dikwad got 80 mil.......

Maybe you are dumber than you portray.........

Reactions: mahb and utatem
Please stop saying he was voted out of office.......

Biden did not even get 50 people max at his rally’s.......

Trump got over 74 million votes nearly 10 mil more than Satan and you want us to believe Dikwad got 80 mil.......

Maybe you are dumber than you portray.........
Do you seriously think I give a ridged shit about a racist Trump rally? LMAO......We don't vote for our president in this country at Rallies. So, I could not give two three or four shits about a Trump rally so please don't ever address me again with that POS rally. To me it is no different than any other tiki torch rally to invade our capital. It means ziltch to me and the 80 plus million that voted for Biden.

OH, and BTW we also don't care what you or that POS that got voted out believe. We care about evidence. If you have no evidence to present to over 60 bipartisan judges you are just whining and complaining about a loss. Nobody cares!!! Biden is president so stop your bitching about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT