ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Governor Newsom

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
Oh where oh where is little pretty hair boy? At the French Laundry? Covering up for his drunk night with Paulie Pelosi? Well he sure isn't protecting LA mothers and there children from known felons. Attempted murder, Gascon didn't charge the scumperp with it but watch the video and tell me what you think? Gascon gave him five months on a farm. A real Governor like DeSantis protects his citizens. Newsom, not so much, only loves criminals and campaign contributions. Just another example of the results of voting democrat.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Oh where oh where is little pretty hair boy? At the French Laundry? Covering up for his drunk night with Paulie Pelosi? Well he sure isn't protecting LA mothers and there children from known felons. Attempted murder, Gascon didn't charge the scumperp with it but watch the video and tell me what you think? Gascon gave him five months on a farm. A real Governor like DeSantis protects his citizens. Newsom, not so much, only loves criminals and campaign contributions. Just another example of the results of voting democrat.
And then they wonder why crime is so high in their cities. Give it a minute and someone will blame it on the neighboring states for not having as strict of traffic laws.

• Haha
Reactions: remma and central17
I sell a beer called blithering idiot. It’s really good. We call it the gavin newsome beer. Perhaps I’m giving him way too much credit.

This $hit gets crazier by the day.

I had read about this yesterday, but now this story attached here also provides additional information, that the car was stolen, he had drugs in his system and in the car and that he was on probation for a prior felony for attempted poisoning of a girl at school

Gascon said there was no proof he "intentionally wanted to kill her" so he couldn't be charged with attempted murder. Guess it's just a "coincidence" he tried to kill a girl at school, and than this

Gascon: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 3 times and I will be recalled

Hopefully no one is killed, because 3rd time is a charm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT