ADVERTISEMENT

White House Press Corps is LIVID!

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Well it turns out the most transparent administration in history isn't so open to the press. Press Corps MUST submit any quotes they intend to ask about and Biden's team gets to VETO or REJECT the line of questioning surrounding the quote. That's not a Free Press far from it. Press getting exactly what they deserve because they put themselves in this position by forgetting their role in our country.

"Handed editorial control to Biden Administration" DUMB PEOPLE!

Press? We went years with no press secretary and now you people are concerned about the press? GTFOOH LMAO

And they answered HOSTILE questions and were disrespected and did NOT get quotes in advance to reject. What say you leftist?
I say they rarely did press briefings and when they did, they lied to the American people.

No real legitimate news source is going to report when a press secretary lies to the American people. Which explains why Faux News is the only outlet that would give them any meaningful coverage. Keep up!

Even faux news had to walk their news back. Regarding things like fake election wins especially. There was an attack on our capital. These people are bad hombres for our country.

No real legitimate news source is going to report when a press secretary lies to the American people. Which explains why Faux News is the only outlet that would give them any meaningful coverage. Keep up!

Even faux news had to walk their news back. Regarding things like fake election wins especially. There was an attack on our capital. These people are bad hombres for our country.
As I always do I will now ask you again, specifics? Tell us the lies and be clear about them. Pick any 3 you want.

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
As I always do I will now ask you again, specifics? Tell us the lies and be clear about them. Pick any 3 you want.
The fact that you have to say pick any 3 doesn't tell you something? I take it you sat in the back in class huh? You should have moved up front. Let's keep it somewhat current.

Let's start with this one. They are literally being sued here for reporting irresponsibly. This is a 1.6Billion Dollar Lawsuit....

How about this one about Biden coming for our meat no pun intended....

How about Rudy and Fox News teaming up and I am not talking about Notre Dames Rudy talking about voter fraud?

The fact that you have to say pick any 3 doesn't tell you something? I take it you sat in the back in class huh? You should have moved up front. Let's keep it somewhat current.

Let's start with this one. They are literally being sued here for reporting irresponsibly. This is a 1.6Billion Dollar Lawsuit....

How about Rudy and Fox News teaming up and I am not talking about Notre Dames Rudy talking about voter fraud?

Try again. That's a News Network not a White House Press Conference. C- for effort

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane

Wait you said press secretary. I don’t see any examples

Reactions: HJCane
EXACTLY....ROLMAO

Press Secretary? Tell us about the Press Secretary after you've had one real press conference. You lefties lie to the world and then tell yourselves, 'it sounds so good' let's believe it'.

Deja vu again, I'll repeat myself, once more in addition to my previous comments I'll echo the following; these tall tales that Lefties have told themselves about the press and press conferences would be side-splitting except for one minor detail...this shit is being perpetrated on us Conservatives also. We sit there scratching our heads waiting for the press to call out this bullshit, only to hear them fawn over how great and informative it has been.

This guy's a fraud of a President, holds these fraudulent press conferences and gets smashing reviews from his ignorant followers and the dishonorable media.

Final nail in this press conference coffin, sealing it's obvious fraudulence, is that CD thinks they're just fine!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT