ADVERTISEMENT

Whoops the Dems

bobbie jo

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
have egg on there face again. President Trump exposes the deep state crooks again and sets Biden and the media up to completely expose themselves lol. Just like the local Dems on this site they came to the bait like a pack of wolfs. O yea do not forget he gets two scoops of ice cream lmao.

have egg on there face again. President Trump exposes the deep state crooks again and sets Biden and the media up to completely expose themselves lol. Just like the local Dems on this site they came to the bait like a pack of wolfs. O yea do not forget he gets two scoops of ice cream lmao.

Reactions: bobbie jo
They have a better chance of throwing him out of office because he discriminates against everyone else by only allowing them one scoop. After the White House chef testifies in front of congress America will see that Trump's ice cream policy violated the most sacred clause in the Declaration of Independence which states in part: "all men are created equal."

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
They have a better chance of throwing him out of office because he discriminates against everyone else by only allowing them one scoop. America will see that Trump violated the most sacred clause in the Declaration of Independence which states in part: "all men are created equal."
Cite specifics or shut your hole

Its common knowledge dude. Everyone knows he gets two scoops of ice cream when every one else gets one. Have you been living under a rock?
I'm sorry good humor man but it's not common knowledge so cite specifics or shove a cone up your azz

I'm sorry good humor man but it's not common knowledge so cite specifics or shove a cone up your azz
This is the second time you have made reference to my anus so I am starting to feel a little uncomfortable with you.

I had 2 scoops Saturday at The Ponte Vedra Inn - don’t tell Trump
The left doesn’t get a scoop , they suck on popsicles
Not wise to post this because a few years ago a certain poster during the Obama years tattled to the Secret Service about another poster who was anti-Obama. Beware of snitches...especially when it comes to dairy products.

They have a better chance of throwing him out of office because he discriminates against everyone else by only allowing them one scoop. After the White House chef testifies in front of congress America will see that Trump's ice cream policy violated the most sacred clause in the Declaration of Independence which states in part: "all men are created equal."

I thought I was reading a post by CD, you just need to be a little more incredulous smdh!

Nazi.

You lost!! Pay up!!

You lost!! Pay up!!
Lol let’s see what happens dummy. No impeachment yet and will never be . Smoke screen cems good to see your so excited again after the failure of the Russian scandal. What is sad you so call social hero’s Turn a blind eye to the payment Bidens son including the incredible 1.5 billion dollar payment from China . Just remember dummy impeachment has to past the senate will not happen on this document. See cems as usual you and your communist buddies do not believe in one basic principle. The Truth.

Last edited:
Lol let’s see what happens dummy. No impeachment yet and will never be . Smoke screen cems good to see your so excited again after the failure of the Russian scandal. What is sad you so call social hero’s Turn a blind eye to the payment Bidens son including the incredible 1.5 billion dollar payment from China . Just remember dummy impeachment has to past the senate will not happen on this document. See cems as usual you and your communist buddies do not believe in one basic principle. The Truth.

You call me dummy and you have no clue how the process of impeachment works? You embarrass yourself with uninformed posts with no basis of facts. Most intelligent posters on this site know you're not that smart but don't want to hurt your feelings. I'm not one of them.

This might help you to better understand the process of impeachment, dumbass.

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a government official. ... Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction by a legislative vote, which judgment entails removal from office.

Further explanation for you.

The legislative body that levels charges is the House which is controlled by Democrats. After Dems impeach Trump, the legislative vote that would remove him from office is the Senate which is controlled by Republicans. Regardless of the outcome in the Senate, Trump would have been impeached. Although Bill Clinton was not voted to be removed from office he was impeached.

I hope this helps because you need it.

You call me dummy and you have no clue how the process of impeachment works? You embarrass yourself with uninformed posts with no basis of facts. Most intelligent posters on this site know you're not that smart but don't want to hurt your feelings. I'm not one of them.

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a government official. ... Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction by a legislative vote, which judgment entails removal from office.

The legislative body that levels charges is the House which is controlled by Democrats. After Dems impeach Trump, the legislative vote that would remove him from office is the Senate which is controlled by Republicans. Regardless of the outcome in the Senate, Trump would have you been impeached. Although Bill Clinton was not voted to be removed from office he was impeached.

You are truly brilliant. Congress can impeach any one over anything if they get the votes guilty or not. Over 2 scoops of ice cream if they want to. Brilliance just remember the process is not complete unless the Senate follows threw with it. Then the Americans people get the last say at the voting booth dummy.Anyway after this little episode is over what next . You and your sad far left liberals are the laughing stock of the world and 2020 has been given to your President Donald Trump on a plater .

Last edited:
You are truly brilliant. Congress can impeach any one over anything if the get the votes guilty or not. Over 2 scoops of ice cream if they want to. Brilliance just remember the process is not complete unless the Senate follows threw with it. Then the Americans people get the last say at the voting booth dummy.Anyway after this little episode is over what next . You and your sad far left liberals are the laughing stock of the world and 2020 has been given to your President Donald Trump on a plater .

How much schooling do you have? It appears not a lot which explains your ignorance of the facts and how the impeachment process works. You're a lost cause.

How much schooling do you have? It appears not a lot which explains your ignorance of the facts and how the impeachment process works. You're a lost cause.
O very little brilliance we dumb old capitalist tax payers are very stupid.

The legislative body that levels charges is the House which is controlled by Democrats. After Dems impeach Trump, the legislative vote that would remove him from office is the Senate which is controlled by Republicans. Regardless of the outcome in the Senate, Trump would have been impeached. Although Bill Clinton was not voted to be removed from office he was impeached.

He hasn’t been impeached, nothing has changed. The Dems know if they do, they stand a good chance of loosing the house.

Obama’s not president anymore.
Jokes will not save Trump from impeachment.

tenor.gif

Jokes will not save Trump from impeachment.

tenor.gif

The KGB(Democrat Congress), will not be successful in getting him out of office. There’s a pattern here, the Dems accuse Trump of everything they’ve done, and this corruption has its genesis in the Obama administration.

The KGB(Democrat Congress), will not be successful in getting him out of office. There’s a pattern here, the Dems accuse Trump of everything they’ve done, and this corruption has its genesis in the Obama administration.
First we're Communists now KGB agents? Make up your dam mind.

First we're Communists now KGB agents? Make up your dam mind.
Investigating a person not a crime, yes this is text book KGB. Show me a person, and I’ll show you a crime. It also could be argued the Dems are trying to turn this country into a Banana Republic, as long as they get power, it’s all good.

Investigating a person not a crime, yes this is text book KGB. Show me a person, and I’ll show you a crime. It also could be argued the Dems are trying to turn this country into a Banana Republic, as long as they get power, it’s all good.
Get your head out of the sand. Trump is playing you, again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT