ADVERTISEMENT

Why do all the Democrats wear a African scarf

It’s called pandering. These dems are the wolves amongst the sheep. They’ve over played their hand though and millions of black people in this country see right through their bull shit. I’m not even black and it offends me when the dems pull these theatrics in a pathetic attempt to distract black people from the fact that they’ve really done nothing for them but take their votes only to leave them on the out side looking in when it’s all said and done. If we’re all gods children (which I believe we are) than the color of your skin doesn’t disqualify you from being my brother. All lives matter.

Can’t believe you watched any of it. Most Dems I know didnt even watch.
The DNC failed miserably to generate any type of interest or action.
I gotta know my enemies, and this is a war for the soul of this nation.

Reactions: CanesLife
Circle jerking amongst right wing nutjobs at its finest.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Oh look, the resident libtard grouch once again fantasizing about other posters engaging in his favorite homoerotic activities. I’d recommend help, but you’re probably beyond that with your TDS. So just go ahead and permanently stop breathing.

Oh look, the resident libtard grouch once again fantasizing about other posters engaging in his favorite homoerotic activities. I’d recommend help, but you’re probably beyond that with your TDS. So just go ahead and permanently stop breathing.
What will you do on November 3rd around 8:15 pm when the networks call Florida for Biden? Once Florida falls to the Democratic side you can continue your circle jerk in the privacy of your parent's basement. Enjoy!!

What will you do on November 3rd around 8:15 pm when the networks call Florida for Biden? Once Florida falls to the Democratic side you can continue your circle jerk in the privacy of your parent's basement. Enjoy!!
Around that time that evening, I’ll probably grab an African scarf, lay it on your grave, then take a leak and proceed to drink well into the night celebrating Trump’s re-election.

You were bad at this before your ban, but now it seems you’re even worse and that all you can do is regurgitate things used to bury you and CD. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but not in this case, because I don’t think anyone wants a mental midget copycat such as yourself.

LOL cems, if Dems get their way, (they wont) you wont see official results til if lucky months later!
Furthermore the closer Nov 3 comes the closer we get to eat garlic crabs!

You were bad at this before your ban, but now it seems you’re even worse and that all you can do is regurgitate things used to bury you and CD. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but not in this case, because I don’t think anyone wants a mental midget copycat such as yourself.
How was French Town last night? I heard you had an all nighter and got hammered like one of Trump's cheap hoes.

To protest our police? Why not a American Flag? Last I checked lots of African countries to move to if this one is that bad. All LIFES MATTER
The same way blacks wear green on st. Patty's day...genius

How was French Town last night? I heard you had an all nighter and got hammered like one of Trump's cheap hoes.
Yawn, same old lame rhetoric. You’re begging to get banned again. Your obsession with Frenchtown is odd. Similar to your obsession with the circle jerks you constantly reference. Must be where you grew up or something, participating in those as the target. Perhaps wandering the streets, fatherless. Now I understand why you’re so screwed up.

Yawn, same old lame rhetoric. You’re begging to get banned again. Your obsession with Frenchtown is odd. Similar to your obsession with the circle jerks you constantly reference. Must be where you grew up or something, participating in those as the target. Perhaps wandering the streets, fatherless. Now I understand why you’re so screwed up.

Gurl please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT