ADVERTISEMENT

Why General Miley Deserves A Huge Shoutout

LOL@ OP. Milley got his huge shout out at Senate hearing from both sides of the aisle, but I don't think he enjoyed it. He is a total arrogant condescending woke loser phony politician. He deserves all the scorn being heaped on him.

Reactions: grbcane
I agree. It was a tremendous act of patriotism and valor to do that, especially in light of an unhinged lunatic in the WH.
troy-laugh.gif
giphy.gif

Needs to be fired and court marshalled ,then jailed ,or hung for treason along with the sec of Defense both scumbags...Then impeach Biden for lying and getting 13 service people killed along with over 200 Afgans...BIDEN LIED AND PEOPLE DIED,,,FACT!

Last edited:
"Sleazy reporters like Woodward"? Woodward has written 20 books on American politics and current affairs, 13 of which have topped best-seller lists and been the recipient of nearly every major American journalism award. Hardly a "sleazy reporter"!
Sleazy dirtbag muckraking book writer

If I were in Milley's shoes and I have the lives of US military personnel in my hands I'm not waiting for a decision from the POTUS or Congressional members. With all the unrest coming from the allegations on possible fraud committed in the 2020 Presidential race and our lawmakers embroiled in it, I am taking the Bull by the horns. I am not waiting.
BTW @NO.SHORECANE There have been calls for Milley's resignation on 2 others of his actions. There have been calls for his resignation over a comment the book says Milley made to General Li during the October phone call: "General Li, you and I have known each other now for at least 5 years. If we are going to attack, I am going to call you ahead of time. Its not going to be a surprise."
Treason, some say, even if the United States has a history of giving adversaries the heads up before an attack, as in Syria 2017. Whether this was a questionable throwaway line to diffuse tension, or something more prudent, Milley can explain when he testifies on September 28, 2021 before The Senate Armed Services Committiee.
He has also come under fire for reportedly inserting himself in any decision making process should Trump direct a nuclear attack. Critics call this an unconstitutional attenuation of presidential control, though then --Defense Secretary James Schlesinger did the same thing in 1974 when then President Richard Nixon faced impeachment.
Lets face it. While Trump was president he was faced with making decisions on the Corona virus pandemic. In early January 2020, US intel formally notified the WH of the current situation of COVID-19's presence in China and quite possibly the virus taking hold of American lives. This was on January3rd. What did #45 do next?????
He went golfing on Jan 4th & 5th, Jan 11th &12th and weekends in February. If anyone thinks Trump was proactive is on another planet. Milley did the right thing by making his decisions and why should he wait on someone who who cant be proactive towards a major health crisis. When Trump mishandled the health crisis thats all General Milley needed to see.
You’re nothing more than some couch potato who NEVER served.
You know jack shit about military procedures.
STFU about what you dont know, which is apparently EVERYTHING
Pffft

I have never served in the military and I know military leaders take orders from Senate & Congressional members.
But Milley is no dummy. If I were responsible for the many lives of our men and women in uniform I would act without hesitation. Milley acted to avoid a crisis.

I have never served in the military and I know military leaders take orders from Senate & Congressional members.
But Milley is no dummy. If I were responsible for the many lives of our men and women in uniform I would act without hesitation. Milley acted to avoid a crisis.
Listen Hawaiian Leper..go swallow that vote in the House to support the funding of the Iron Dome against all those scumbag Palistinian terrorists and all those other Iranian proxies . I guess it was virtually a unanimous vote with the exception of 9 of your heros. How does it feel to be a loser again?

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT