ADVERTISEMENT

Why haven’t these attacks been making the news.

They put their heads in the sand to anything that doesn't fit the agenda. Like when they were pushing the Asian hate crimes thing and trying to tie it to Trump calling the China Virus, the China Virus. Died down quickly once they figured out who was actually doing the vast majority of attacks on Asians.

Reactions: grbcane and 6882
They put their heads in the sand to anything that doesn't fit the agenda. Like when they were pushing the Asian hate crimes thing and trying to tie it to Trump calling the China Virus, the China Virus. Died down quickly once they figured out who was actually doing the vast majority of attacks on Asians.
Anyone who doesn’t understand the corporate news is nothing but propaganda and only interested in pushing certain narratives has their head in the sand.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
If half of the amount of attacks on pro life centers were on abortion clinics, it would be on the corporate news 24/7.

Well considering that the majority of the US population is pro choice and pro women it makes sense that this is happening. Don’t agree with any type of violence, but it doesn’t surprise me.

Well considering that the majority of the US population is pro choice and pro women it makes sense that this is happening. Don’t agree with any type of violence, but it doesn’t surprise me.
Sorry, but it’s about 50/50 with 70% favoring restrictions, secondly it’s news making your statement ridiculous.

Its not a man versus woman issue, in my unscientific estimation more women are involved in the pro choice movement than men.

It certainly IS tied in. He fueled it.

Sorry, but it’s about 50/50 with 70% favoring restrictions, secondly it’s news making your statement ridiculous.

Its not a man versus woman issue, in my unscientific estimation more women are involved in the pro choice movement than men.
Why do you often mislead this board?

"A majority of Americans identify as 'pro-choice,' Gallup poll says : NPR" https://www.npr.org/2022/06/03/1102872199/gallup-poll-pro-choice-roe-v-wade-supreme-court

"'Pro-Choice' Identification Rises to Near Record High in U.S." https://news.gallup.com/poll/393104/pro-choice-identification-rises-near-record-high.aspx

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT