ADVERTISEMENT

Why Trumps Decision To Pardon Arpaio Is Unacceptable To All Real Americans

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Let's just get this out of the way for the right wing, alt right, Conservatives that will undoubtedly have a million false equivalences.....or fake outrage.

It isn't the fact that he is using his power to pardon someone. Nobody cares about the exercising of a right to pardon. The devil is all in the details as plain as day.

Typically, when a president pardons someone by the time it gets to the president that person is sentenced and there is a 5 year wait period. You ask for clemency. There is a protocol that is followed. So, let's be clear. First and foremost there was no protocol or respect for precedent observed in this instance.

Trump has decided that he has this power, now it is time to use it for his political allies regardless of the respect for the law. That means he believes he and his allies are above the law or any previous pardoning rules. Therefore, any of his friends or colleagues under investigation will just get pardoned if they refuse to talk and go to jail. This goes much deeper and it as test for everyone that has fake outrage out there regarding country first. This person just took a big shit on your belief system.

It's clear to anyone paying attention to what is going on that Trump has absolutely no regard for anything but his own crooked self interest.

If it doesn't outrage you that Arpaio essentially ignored a federal judges order to round up people without any due process, or probable cause you aren't American to me. This is how things work in America and it isn't subject to ambiguity. You observe it and respect it or you don't and if you don't that's fine. Just STFU about Colin taking a knee and all the other fake outrage I see here by the same people.

Thank you and have a great day!

Last edited:
Fase equivalency and fake outrage... Yeah that cesspool of shit hypocrisy belongs to the lunatic liberals. Quiet as hell when Obama pardons a treasonist like Chelsea Manning, 1,000+ CONVICTED criminals, and a disgraceful prisoner exchange with deserter Bowe Berdahl. All outrage about an 85 year old local sheriff. Nobody is buying that bowl of world salad bullshit. Liberals can wallow in their own hypocrotical shit all they want. Obama was a flaming far left liberal, anti-American, anti law and order POS. and now liberals are all up in arms in their fake moral authority about Trump cleaning up all of Obama's shit that he left behind. decent minded Americans don't give a shit about liberal lunacy and the nonstop bitchassness about every thing that President Trump does every minute of every hour of every day. Yeah, that's PRESIDENT Trump, and Thankfully, we are going to continue sticking it to these far left liberals and for the next 3 1/2 years taking this country back and giving liberalism and its shit ass filthy f**king tenets thr punch in the face and kick in the balls that it deserves. Make America Great Again!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Yo' false equivalence crew....can you not read or are you stuck on stupid.

Chelsea Manning was pardoned after a respectable amount of TIME SERVED as protocol.

Reactions: normsmith

Chelsea Manning was pardoned after a respectable amount of TIME SERVED as protocol.
xg5dKsr.gif

If you've never been racially profiled, you may not ever understand how out of pocket pardoning that racist dude in Arizona really is!! Not surprising though, many of you are more upset about Colin kneeling on a national anthem that can't even be played/sang in its entirety than the tiki torch carrying white supremacist that DT claimed had some fine ppl in it..It's not about parties, he's about his self serving azz whose party is Trumpian. He's been in both parties and even thought about running in the reform party before..

Last edited:
For you military vets on here who displayed bravery by giving your blood, sweat and tears for this country its looks like someone is requesting that you turn in your "American Card." Whichever country you vets decide to relocate to make sure you still keep in touch....lol.

Last edited:
This is not situational! You don't get to disrespect this country because you fought for it. That has nothing to do with it. Either everyone has rights that are protected by the government or nobody does. This isn't complicated.

Being outraged over someone legally taking a knee because of how citizens rights are dismissed and not being outraged over a clear blatant abuse of power is hypocritical. I don't want to hear it. Save it.

Saying how Colin is disrespecting the flag and our constitution but it is okay to ignore our legal system just doesn't cut it. Fake outrage is not the answer.

This is not situational! You don't get to disrespect this country because you fought for it. That has nothing to do with it. Either everyone has rights that are protected by the government or nobody does. This isn't complicated.

Being outraged over someone legally taking a knee because of how citizens rights are dismissed and not being outraged over a clear blatant abuse of power is hypocritical. I don't want to hear it. Save it.

Saying how Colin is disrespecting the flag and our constitution but it is okay to ignore our legal system just doesn't cut it. Fake outrage is not the answer.
fcf562195526fded2c275fc36900f132.gif

Just curious, isn’t the very nature of being an American based on the privilege that we can express any opinion that we want? Colin was free to express his opinion and the people that pay his salary (fans) can express their opinion. By the way, there are a lot more reasons other than kneeling as to why he is not employed. People can also express their opinion as to whether there is no viable protocol that needs to be followed when it comes to pardons, etc. The day I let someone tell me how to think is the day I won’t consider myself an American anymore.

Last edited:
Just curious, isn’t the very nature of being an American based on the privilege that we can express any opinion that we want? Colin was free to express his opinion and the people that pay his salary (fans) can express their opinion. By the way, there is a lot more reasons other than kneeling as to why he is not employed. People can also express their opinion as to whether they feel there is a viable protocol that needs to be followed when it comes to pardons, etc. The day I let someone tell me how to think is the day I won’t consider myself an American anymore.
Interesting how it works.

Just curious, isn’t the very nature of being an American based on the privilege that we can express any opinion that we want? Colin was free to express his opinion and the people that pay his salary (fans) can express their opinion. By the way, there is a lot more reasons other than kneeling as to why he is not employed. People can also express their opinion as to whether they feel there is a viable protocol that needs to be followed when it comes to pardons, etc. The day I let someone tell me how to think is the day I won’t consider myself an American anymore.
BINGO! EXACTLY! Therefore, you got my opinion that fits in that same mold. See how that works?

Oh and I am just getting started on that POS Trump! Stay tuned....his ass will be begging to go back to the apprentice by the time we are done with this POS. Loved hearing how his secretary of state distanced himself from this clown ass. Beautiful to watch.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Let's just get this out of the way for the right wing, alt right, Conservatives that will undoubtedly have a million false equivalences.....or fake outrage.

It isn't the fact that he is using his power to pardon someone. Nobody cares about the exercising of a right to pardon. The devil is all in the details as plain as day.

Typically, when a president pardons someone by the time it gets to the president that person is sentenced and there is a 5 year wait period. You ask for clemency. There is a protocol that is followed. So, let's be clear. First and foremost there was no protocol or respect for precedent observed in this instance.

Trump has decided that he has this power, now it is time to use it for his political allies regardless of the respect for the law. That means he believes he and his allies are above the law or any previous pardoning rules. Therefore, any of his friends or colleagues under investigation will just get pardoned if they refuse to talk and go to jail. This goes much deeper and it as test for everyone that has fake outrage out there regarding country first. This person just took a big shit on your belief system.

It's clear to anyone paying attention to what is going on that Trump has absolutely no regard for anything but his own crooked self interest.

If it doesn't outrage you that Arpaio essentially ignored a federal judges order to round up people without any due process, or probable cause you aren't American to me. This is how things work in America and it isn't subject to ambiguity. You observe it and respect it or you don't and if you don't that's fine. Just STFU about Colin taking a knee and all the other fake outrage I see here by the same people.

Thank you and have a great day!
Don't tell me what kind of day to have.

Arizona Senator Jeff Flake(R), who has been on the receiving end of Trumputins Barbs, said what Trump has done is un-American. John McCain has also spoken out against Arpaio's pardon.
While sheriff of Maricopa county, Arpaio extended, expanded his jail by setting up "tent cities " for those he imprisoned. A number of prisoners were exposed to the Arizona heat, nearly 145 degrees F.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Arizona Senator Jeff Flake(R), who has been on the receiving end of Trumputins Barbs, said what Trump has done is un-American. John McCain has also spoken out against Arpaio's pardon.
While sheriff of Maricopa county, Arpaio extended, expanded his jail by setting up "tent cities " for those he imprisoned. A number of prisoners were exposed to the Arizona heat, nearly 145 degrees F.
shut up u dumb Chink

Who cares if it happened??? You are still a dumb chink
So much for your constructive criticism. Did you just return from Cali after participating in a demonstration on the Cal Berkley campus? did you clash with counter protesters? Its a what, 7 hr flight from Cali? Hopefully your connecting flight wasn't cancelled.

What do you mean by we?
We? People that find it unacceptable to pardon without due process a person who rounds up people and puts them in the hot sun or as he calls it a concentration camp.....even after a federal judge ask him to knock it off. You don't pardon people without any process or proof you show remorse by spending time after a sentence. Hope that answers your question.

We? People that find it unacceptable to pardon without due process a person who rounds up people and puts them in the hot sun or as he calls it a concentration camp.....even after a federal judge ask him to knock it off. You don't pardon people without any process or proof you show remorse by spending time after a sentence. Hope that answers your question.

Yourr full of shyt....always bs fake news.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU

I don't give a **** if u did wrong don't pardon shit.....if I did wrong I wouldn't be pardoned because I am a nobody in this country.... I go to work do my job pay my bills help ppl but nobody knows me.. if u do something wrong g everyone knows ur name this country is ****ed up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT