ADVERTISEMENT

Wish i was here for this

I don’t get why these guys don’t fight back? Is that racist now too? I keep seeing these videos where the person literally just waits to be punched or kicked again.
He looked like a mamas boy. Cant say i haven't called black guys like that the N word in my lifetime cause i have.

Reactions: NYC-Cane116th
A "real" white boy? What is that? Please keep this shit out of this forum. Thank You.

Report it. Close your eyes on what is happening too. I dont.

I don't need you telling me what to report either. Police yourself! I post stuff I don't like here all the time. That doesn't give you any privilege to talk like that here. It's not impressive.

A "real" white boy? What is that? Please keep this shit out of this forum. Thank You.
CD, seriously, I would like to know your thoughts on that video ? Do you think that is a racially motivated hate crime? Thank you in advance

The hall monitor..
It's not being a hall monitor. It's taking pride in who you are. Listen, if any person that werer African American came here talking like that I would tell them the same thing. This isn't the place for that sort of thing. It cracks me up that for years you all thought I was telling Gary on you guys. Gary told you I wasn't...and now you don't want me checking this nonsense myself. Now, it's go tell Gary. This is our board. It will be what we allow it to be....and I have been coming here for years unlike you. Believe it or not there are some good discussions here once you get beyond the trouble makers. It's just a few of you guys that always have to go too far. Always pushing things so you can be messy. Trying to bully people and do your cyber gang nonsense.

I have no problem with the video posted. My problem is the commentary just isn't necessary.

It's not being a hall monitor. It's taking pride in who you are. Listen, if any person that werer African American came here talking like that I would tell them the same thing. This isn't the place for that sort of thing. It cracks me up that for years you all thought I was telling Gary on you guys. Gary told you I wasn't...and now you don't want me checking this nonsense myself. Now, it's go tell Gary. This is our board. It will be what we allow it to be....and I have been coming here for years unlike you. Believe it or not there are some good discussions here once you get beyond the trouble makers. It's just a few of you guys that always have to go too far. Always pushing things so you can be messy. Trying to bully people and do your cyber gang nonsense.

I have no problem with the video posted. My problem is the commentary just isn't necessary.
I am curious where the dude bought the underwear. I might wanna go get me a pair and sport them with my pants at my knees. Sorry I am a troublemaker and dont lay down for people to walk all over me. I will try and get more to your mold. Let me try.......

How dare that white individual look at that black man that way. He got what he deserved.

Is that better? Do i fit in now?

Any video showing what led up to that ass whipping? He sure was apologizing like he said or did something he shouldn't have. Probably could've and should've been handled differently but I'll reserve judgment until I see a full clip of the events prior.

Any video showing what led up to that ass whipping? He sure was apologizing like he said or did something he shouldn't have. Probably could've and should've been handled differently but I'll reserve judgment until I see a full clip of the events prior.
Yeah... I'm gonna say regardless you report to the authorities. You don't have the right to assault anyone. Even if called out of his name. This doesn't really compare to a murder. It's just an assault.

Reactions: zackbear
But it’s ok if biden says if You don’t vote for him you aint black.

now is when you say it’s not ok as you turn a blind eye to it and then call out some one you disagree with for the exact same shit.

You sir are a fraud.

Last edited:
Yeah... I'm gonna say regardless you report to the authorities. You don't have the right to assault anyone. Even if called out of his name. This doesn't really compare to a murder. It's just an assault.
Gonna ask you again , does this video depict reverse descrimination in your opinion ??

Reactions: NYC-Cane116th
But it’s ok if biden says if You don’t vote for him you aint black.

now is when you say it’s not ok as you turn a blind eye to it and then call out some one you disagree with for the exact same shit.

You sir are a fraud.
100% and yes he’s a fraud! Always has been always will be! Has pushed many posters elsewhere

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT