ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder why FISA court refers back to DOJ?

No, I don't wonder that.

But I do wonder why Trump refuses to enforce sanctions against our sworn enemy of the state Russia. I do wonder why Trump publicly claimed Putin told him he had nothing to do with interfering with our election and he believes him over Americans. I do wonder why you would meet with said Russians and refuse to allow the American press to cover the meeting. I do wonder why so many Trump campaign leaders and family members were caught lying about meeting with Russians. I also wonder how 13 Russians can be indicted today and not one word admonishing Russia, just words about how they aren't tied to YOU. Never mind protecting the American people from such activity in the future.

No, I don't wonder that.

But I do wonder why Trump refuses to enforce sanctions against our sworn enemy of the state Russia. I do wonder why Trump publicly claimed Putin told him he had nothing to do with interfering with our election and he believes him over Americans. I do wonder why you would meet with said Russians and refuse to allow the American press to cover the meeting. I do wonder why so many Trump campaign leaders and family members were caught lying about meeting with Russians. I also wonder how 13 Russians can be indicted today and not one word admonishing Russia, just words about how they aren't tied to YOU. Never mind protecting the American people from such activity in the future.
I’ll let most of this slide however this one lie in particular stood out to me “why so many Trump campaign leaders and family members were caught lying about meeting with Russians” when ZERO family members were caught lying! None! And Flynn and Manafort and Flynn has zero to do with lying! The only lying here is as usual yours!! You are by far the biggest waste of time. You have no respect for this board you lie so much!! Seriously pack it in!! You lose. You lie every thread! Stop the lying!

No, I don't wonder that.

Why don’t you wonder why Obama didn’t do anything since this started in 2014? There was “no collusion”. Stick to obstruction.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Why don’t you wonder why Obama didn’t do anything since this started in 2014? There was “no collusion”. Stick to obstruction.
I don't need to wonder. I have already stated this was a huge mistake by Obama. That doesn't absolve Trump from doing anything. Oh, and like I have said...WAIT! There's moooooore.....

You Trump supporters are amazing on how you dive on the sword for this asshole. One of them did reach out to the Trump administration. You are going to find out more. Please stand by.

I don't need to wonder. I have already stated this was a huge mistake by Obama. That doesn't absolve Trump from doing anything. Oh, and like I have said...WAIT! There's moooooore.....

You Trump supporters are amazing on how you dive on the sword for this asshole. One of them did reach out to the Trump administration. You are going to find out more. Please stand by.
This is so funny, let me ask this thru someone you don’t ignore. How do you have this information CD? Or are you lying as usual to try and sound important! And of coarse you are lying to cause more division and play the typical CD dig the hole of lies deeper!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT