ADVERTISEMENT

WOW.....Just....WOW

tenor.gif

Half of the video was Brian Tyler Cohen promoting his podcast...nothing to see here. You might want to look at some Shelby Steele or Alveda King...
LOL....struck a nerve huh? Frank Rizzo? This chick chin checked his ass. Don't pretend catching this fool in a lie is nothing. Tyler should promote his podcast. It's awesome... And pretending there is no content you have no rebuttals for? Thanks for the laugh. Homeboy spent under a minute promoting his podcast genius.

Last edited:
LOL....struck a nerve huh? Frank Rizzo? This chick chin checked his ass. Don't pretend catching this fool in a lie is nothing. Tyler should promote his podcast. It's awesome... And pretending there is no content you have no rebuttals for? Thanks for the laugh.
CD...there are many esteemed African Americans that don't buy into the narrative you espouse here, and they also do not think Trump is a racist. In fact, they support him. I could find damning videos/interviews of Clinton, Obama, Cuomo, and others you support, and you would dismiss them out of hand.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
CD...there are many esteemed African Americans that don't buy into the narrative you espouse here, and they also do not think Trump is a racist. In fact, they support him. I could find damning videos/interviews of Clinton, Obama, Cuomo, and others you support, and you would dismiss them out of hand.
Not all black people think alike.... just like not all white people think alike. I could give you a ton of white people who believe Trump is a racist. What's your point? Clearly he was chin checked! Nothing to do with Clinton or Obama or Cuomo. They aren't president

Not all black people think alike.... just like not all white people think alike. I could give you a ton of white people who believe Trump is a racist. What's your point? Clearly he was chin checked! Nothing to do with Clinton or Obama or Cuomo. They aren't president
"Not all black people think alike.... just like not all white people think alike."
I think you just made my point. If Falkner caught Trump in a lie, then enjoy your moment.

"Not all black people think alike.... just like not all white people think alike."
I think you just made my point. If Falkner caught Trump in a lie, then enjoy your moment.
If? There is no if? Frank Rizzo never said it....and the mayor who did was clear about what he said and why said it.

If? There is no if? Frank Rizzo never said it....and the mayor who did was clear about what he said and why said it.
Dude, there have been countless videos on doddering Biden, contradicting himself, lying about Burisma, etc., but he's your guy and that's cool. I'm voting for Trump. So AGAIN, enjoy your moment with this Faulkner interview.

You know what all those people who think he’s a racist have in common? They’re all as stupid as you.

Reactions: UM_Ryan
They’re also all cucks, just like you.

Reactions: advarkas
I think you just made my point. If Falkner caught Trump in a lie, then enjoy your moment.[/Q

How not knowing who you quoted is a lie I don’t understand. Just a couple of days ago you enlightened the board how Missouri ( Slave State ) led the abolitionist during the civil war. We’re you lying or just as usual uninformed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT