ADVERTISEMENT

Wow....McCabe and Comey are becoming unhinged. Good stuff coming out...lol.

Do you recall Hilary’s husband Bill meeting the AG on tarmac. I guess that was just a coincidence

Reactions: PalmaBoy
He is still getting most of his pension but he has to wait 7 years. Of course it sounds better in the media to point the finger at big bad Donny as someone who is putting a poor federal employee who drives a Porsche out on the streets. McCabe will also be getting pretty good consulting offers in the private sector. The reason why McCabe is ticked off is because he got what amounts to a dishonorable discharge......which happens to people who aren't honorable. If the shoe fits wear it and dont blame anyone but yourself Andy.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ebauer...-mccabe-isnt-losing-his-pension/#b5474d236dec
Who the f'k cares if he drives a Porsche? He worked for decades and earned his pension. See it is stuff like this that is said, and the people who say these things just happen to be republican. So since he has done well for himself he doesn't need or shouldn't receive his retirement he earned? I have nothing against Republicans though.

Who the f'k cares if he drives a Porsche? He worked for decades and earned his pension. See it is stuff like this that is said, and the people who say these things just happen to be republican. So since he has done well for himself he doesn't need or shouldn't receive his retirement he earned? I have nothing against Republicans though.
I cant get anything past you.....lol. The same guy who has no double standard or shows no signs of being a phony baloney, who preaches the importance of having a moral compass and who is also a huge fan of the rule of law. What has this world come to when the FBI's ethics committee who recommended McCabe's firing has no moral compass?....lol. Maybe the committee made the recommendation because they knew his pension would go to them? Smh.

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmaBoy
I cant getting anything past you.....lol. The same guy who has no double standard or shows no signs of being a phony baloney, who preaches the importance of having a moral compass and who is also a huge fan of the rule of law. What has this world come to when the FBI's ethics committee who recommended McCabe's firing has no moral compass?....lol. Maybe the committee made the recommendation because they knew his pension would go to them? Smh.
Exactly!! Hypocrite bullshit artist gives certain people a pass

Reactions: tcane58
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT