ADVERTISEMENT

Yes I'm Ole Joe and Hear me Now.

irwinn

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2009
They're trying to make it seem like I don't know day from night. Of course I do, one is sunny and the other is less sunny. All this chit about Trump and the virus, let's ride this out. If you can't think I can't take credit for all that this Trump schmuck has done toward Covid, you underestimate me. You're taking a precarious position because there's an ever so slight chance I'll remember it (plz, staff, on tomorrow's cheat sheet) Let's get on with some truth. They've, my fellow Libs, insist that I stay in the White house basement. Don't fret, basements is where i grow, kind of like mushrooms and shit. But I digress. ..and digression is isn't so bad , I mean I get to sleep a good night , eat my yummies and Kamilhead deals with these international dip chits.

Not enough for you? Tomorrow let's talk about these fufcing kids that aren't going into cages..but into dumpsters with barred windows. Can you even imagine cages when dumpsters are so much more homey? Cages, where'd that'd go? But dumpsters, we got them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT