ADVERTISEMENT

You can't make this stuff up for these hyenas...smdh....It's not my guy but take this guy....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
lmao...this is just crazy even for the laughing hyenas!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/defense-...-lookalike-collapsing-ridicule-154852188.html

7485e514b447e201a6f93ad570290273

Ooooh, personal shot at us again by calling us hyenas. Does this mean I can ask you about at what point did you discover during your childhood that you fancied hairy tushy over the beauty of a vagina?

Now, certainly you dont have to answer this next question if you think its too personal, but when the parents of your childhood friends started to forbid their boys from sleeping over your house, what did your parents tell you? a) did they say its ok to have two daddys? or b) your pops went to church every day asking God: "why me, why me." I would really like to know.

I ask these questions so we can get a better understanding of the trauma you suffered from being what I guess was an outcast.

We already know that minorities in this country are treated unfairly, but I would really like to know what life was like growing up as a gay minority. Did it make you stronger? Or has it contributed to the aura of bitterness you seem to carry around? Is there anyway we can help?

Reactions: stevehick
Trump no doubt is the dumbest president, EVER!!! It amazes me how he's able to influence right wingers into believing his lies of deceit and corruption. What does that say about them?

For being so dumb, he sure became POTUS. Trump Tower in NYC On fifth. Multiple real estate properties. Had his own show. Yep. He pretty dumb. He doesn’t influence me. I see results and since I am a results driven person he has my attn

For being so dumb, he sure became POTUS. Trump Tower in NYC On fifth. Multiple real estate properties. Had his own show. Yep. He pretty dumb. He doesn’t influence me. I see results and since I am a results driven person he has my attn
Don't forget Putin. He helped shape your opinion. Thank him.

Ooooh, personal shot at us again by calling us hyenas. Does this mean I can ask you about at what point did you discover during your childhood that you fancied hairy tushy over the beauty of a vagina?

Now, certainly you dont have to answer this next question if you think its too personal, but when the parents of your childhood friends started to forbid their boys from sleeping over your house, what did your parents tell you? a) did they say its ok to have two daddys? or b) your pops went to church every day asking God: "why me, why me." I would really like to know.

I ask these questions so we can get a better understanding of the trauma you suffered from being what I guess was an outcast.

We already know that minorities in this country are treated unfairly, but I would really like to know what life was like growing up as a gay minority. Did it make you stronger? Or has it contributed to the aura of bitterness you seem to carry around? Is there anyway we can help?
Us? I didn't say anything to YOU...

200.gif

Reactions: e_cushing

I always thought you were a good poster. What's your jacket size because this one puts you in the HOF.

Chickens come home to roost with Cuomo, your leader
I don't understand why news like this makes people like you so giddy? and say dumbass shit like this. Bill Cosby was a guy I looked up to as well. A lot of people I admired because of one or more things they have done have ended up disappointing me. That's life!!! People like you don't have a clue about life. You live your life in a manner of how you "want things to be" not how things are. The way things are is people disappoint you. You are never disappointed in Trump because you will even admire the harassments of 26 women and vote for him twice. You will be in awe as he orders the insurrection on the capital. You will cheer him on as he lies about election results. People like me aren't like that. It's douche baggery and if there is any person who disappoints me that's all that is. Life. You getting off on shit like this is sick. What are you trying to prove? You are always right about people and I am not?

I don't understand why news like this makes people like you so giddy? and say dumbass shit like this. Bill Cosby was a guy I looked up to as well. A lot of people I admired because of one or more things they have done have ended up disappointing me. That's life!!! People like you don't have a clue about life. You live your life in a manner of how you "want things to be" not how things are. The way things are is people disappoint you. You are never disappointed in Trump because you will even admire the harassments of 26 women and vote for him twice. You will be in awe as he orders the insurrection on the capital. You will cheer him on as he lies about election results. People like me aren't like that. It's douche baggery and if there is any person who disappoints me that's all that is. Life. You getting off on shit like this is sick. What are you trying to prove? You are always right about people and I am not?

You seem confused and make too many assumptions about people. The news is despicable, and people like you who support and defend these monsters until the very last lie, with the double standard applied because of your tribal ideology, are the filth of society. Your comments and beliefs about me are really about yourself. You wanted Kavannaugh to be guilty, even with hearsay and no facts, and you want Cuomo to be innocent, even with multiple witnesses coming out. Your sick tribal ideology forces this upon you. Meanwhile, I prefer to wait on facts, while laughing at your tribal driven hypocrisy. Now carry on in your little echo chamber............

The thing I enjoy the most about these things are the lectures from Trump supporters. Classic shit. These people think they have the balls to lecture people about hypocrisy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT