ADVERTISEMENT

(Youth Football ) I Coach at Miami Shores Optimist and Our 11 U has 8 Spots Available on a team that came just shy of a Super Bowl.

polobaby0927

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Calling all parents With experienced 11 year old kids that wanna play tackle football in a clean park in Miami Shores. We will pay his registration if assistance is needed, you just have to get him to practice . Our team is not just football either as we will take your child to many cool team bonding events like pool parties , fishing and Miami hurricanes football games .
Message me or call
Coach B
786-266-6527

This was our 11-1 )10 u) Squad from last year that came just short of a Super Bowl .

Reactions: majus12
Calling all parents With experienced 11 year old kids that wanna play tackle football in a clean park in Miami Shores. We will pay his registration if assistance is needed, you just have to get him to practice . Our team is not just football either as we will take your child to many cool team bonding events like pool parties , fishing and Miami hurricanes football games .
Message me or call
Coach B
786-266-6527

This was our 11-1 )10 u) Squad from last year that came just short of a Super Bowl .

That's some great stuff Polo... Congrats!

Message me or call
Coach B
786-266-6527

Great job, sorry that you dont already have a waiting list of younger players!!!!

Message me or call
Coach B
786-266-6527

My favorite age to coach! Enjoy man!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT