ADVERTISEMENT

“FAU names N’Kosi Perry as starting quarterback.”

Impaler

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Awesome news!!! Happy for the young Cane…Once a Cane, always a Cane!…I thought he would have thrived under the tutelage of (Rhett “Gone With The Wind, Soon” Lashlee). Kinda reminds me of Jacory, who I will ALWAYS have a soft spot for, ALWAYS!!! Cept’ he loyally stuck around, and had the unfortunate station of being exposed to two of the WORST four OC’s/QB coaches to ever set foot on GreenTree, with the (3rd and 4th) jerk-offs OC/QB coach being (Dan Enos & Jon Richt). But Jacory was finally rewarded for his unwavering loyalty, by being blessed his Sr. campaign where he was under the tutelage of a REAL learned OC/QB Coach, one (Jed Fisch). Of which
subsequently resulted in him having by far his best year. Well up until his last home game as a Cane verse BC that is, where whilst playing in front of his entire extended family and neighborhood friends…for the last time in college…he pressed way too much and reverted back to forcing the ball into tight windows…armed with his averaged-strength arm…resulting in (4) INT’s. But I doan’ care one lil’ bit, still Love and Respect that young man for his on and OFF the field toughness, especially him having to have dealt with more than a few DISGUSTING, personal attacks on his play and his person, by many supposedly hometown team/player supporting “FANS”…

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News