ADVERTISEMENT

“I believe that reciprocity has to be the genesis of all relationships,”

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
~ The Playmaker, Michael Irvin

"Golden has given us something here. Al Golden jumped in a fight that was not his fight. He fought in that fight with us. He recruited through that fight. He didn’t leave. He had opportunities. But he stayed. Now, for us to come out from up under that cloud and to run into some adversity, then turn around and say, ‘Let’s get rid of Al,’ I got issues with that, man. I got real issues with that."

The playmaker believes in Al Golden and you can't say "what else is he going to say"? He is sending his son to the U and I am sure if he didn't believe in Golden he would have his son play for him. He has won at every meaningful level. High School National Champion, NCAA National Champion, and NFL Super bowl champion. He understands what a football team is supposed to look like inside and out.

He also said:

“He’s earned that opportunity. He’s earned the right to try and work through this. He’s earned the right. He’s earned the right. He has earned the right, to try to work his quarterback in, not all the stuff that he has had to deal with over these last few years. I am not of that ilk that we are talking about, getting rid of Al Golden.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News