ADVERTISEMENT

“Moreover, there is a lack of scientific evidence that conclusively demonstrates a direct link between testosterone and athletic performance.“LMFAOFF

Impaler

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Yes folks, you read that fantastically-absurd passage which is an excerpt from an article I read offensively titled…

“Lia Thomas' NCAA championship performance gives women sports a crucial opportunity!”​

In that very same article, the author also had the audacity to wax poetically that….Opinion: “We should be celebrating (Lia Thomas), like we did Jackie Robinson!”…For THAT outlandishly-criminal comment, I simply have, no words… Point Blank, peri-od!

Lookit, lemme start by expressing this fact, personally (especially being of African/Black/Caribbean blood), it would be the epitome of inner-hypocrisy for me or anyone that shares my countenance to exert a discriminatory/prejudiced affect toward, (Ghay…not that there’s anything wrong with that…homosexual, transgender, lesbians…actually I consider myself an über-Lesbian…, Ho’s/Whores, etc., folk). Wait, no Beastiality though, gotta obviously draw that line there…lol. But I personally live by a simple edict/credo, “Live and let Live, as long as you ain’t hurting nobody/no animals.” But, and I am not uncertain, nor am I an anthropologist in the least sense, but I do have loads of common sense and an unhealthy urge to over-research everything, but one need-not be a Rhode Scholar to realize how unfair it is to allow a Trans-Female to compete with biologically bourn females…I could go into all manner of science, test casss, research data etc. to bolster my view, but any numbers/data anyone should ever need to end this non-argument are THESE number…

As a Male collegiate swimmer “he” was ranked (554th) in the (200) Free..Same race as a Trans-Female, “she“ is ranked (5th)!

In the Men’s (200) Free…(65th)…Female’s (200) Free…(#1)

in the Men’s (1650) Free…(32nd)…Female’s (1650) Free…(#8)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News