ADVERTISEMENT

18 states have now joined Texas Lawsuit headed for SCOTUS

Again, no argument about that. Utah however has had Trump's back with the exception of Romney and is a generally well run state. They do believe in state's rights however and that is why their leaders are against butting in to how other state's hold their elections. I am no fan of Biden whatsoever but agree with their reasoning on this.

801, gotta give your state a shout out. No Republican representative from Utah signed up for that treasonous lawsuit.

Ed,

Have you abandoned pursuit of legal remedies to the election results in light of the SCOTUS decision yesterday? If not, what’s the next move?

Thanks.

Ed,

Have you abandoned pursuit of legal remedies to the election results in light of the SCOTUS decision yesterday? If not, what’s the next move?

Thanks.
Good day sir!

I actually believe their are several cases still alive. A couple that I’m watching right now are the court ordered signature verifications taking place in AZ. I’m sure you probably have not heard a lot about it with all the cover ups and censorship taking place with Big Tech. Yes and the forensic results done on dominion machines in MI that a democrat sec of state & democrat judge are now actively trying to stop from being released. I believe AZ will easily turn for Trump with a continued signature match as it exposes tens of thousands of fraudulent illegal ballots that should be disqualified and like wise the dominion case is huge. If forensics are done on all Dominion Machines in all 29 states I firmly believe what Sydney Powell, Lin Wood & many others are saying about the fraud that took place within these machines will tell a whole new story regarding real results.

Wouldn’t Joe Biden’s team want to show the Dominion Machines are accurate and in fact ran at 100% in all these states? Why are they fighting so hard in all these States to disallow forensic exams? Something very fishy goin on and that is why most republicans I think 85% or more 50% independents & 30% of Dems don’t believe the outcome of election. I think it’s in everyone’s interest to do a thorough investigation against the thousands of accusations. If they come back nothing I’m ready to accept sleepy joe as president. I still believe republicans will easily win both senate seats and will prevent Joe from doing much of anything the next 2 years. I believe the republicans will take back the house big time in 2022 and hopefully hold the senate even though the Republican senate will be at a disadvantage going into 2022 election. Many more Republican senate seats up than democrat in 2022

Anyways, I find it very disturbing what’s taking place in our government regarding cover ups and other disturbing occurrences. Also very troubling the forms of censorship taking place in Big Tech. Twitter Facebook Google YouTube etc. very disturbing.
Have a great weekend and hopefully enjoy the Canes victory over the Tar Heals. I think it will be a shoot out. 56-51 Canes pull it out!!

Good day sir!

I actually believe their are several cases still alive. A couple that I’m watching right now are the court ordered signature verifications taking place in AZ. I’m sure you probably have not heard a lot about it with all the cover ups and censorship taking place with Big Tech. Yes and the forensic results done on dominion machines in MI that a democrat sec of state & democrat judge are now actively trying to stop from being released. I believe AZ will easily turn for Trump with a continued signature match as it exposes tens of thousands of fraudulent illegal ballots that should be disqualified and like wise the dominion case is huge. If forensics are done on all Dominion Machines in all 29 states I firmly believe what Sydney Powell, Lin Wood & many others are saying about the fraud that took place within these machines will tell a whole new story regarding real results.

Wouldn’t Joe Biden’s team want to show the Dominion Machines are accurate and in fact ran at 100% in all these states? Why are they fighting so hard in all these States to disallow forensic exams? Something very fishy goin on and that is why most republicans I think 85% or more 50% independents & 30% of Dems don’t believe the outcome of election. I think it’s in everyone’s interest to do a thorough investigation against the thousands of accusations. If they come back nothing I’m ready to accept sleepy joe as president. I still believe republicans will easily win both senate seats and will prevent Joe from doing much of anything the next 2 years. I believe the republicans will take back the house big time in 2022 and hopefully hold the senate even though the Republican senate will be at a disadvantage going into 2022 election. Many more Republican senate seats up than democrat in 2022

Anyways, I find it very disturbing what’s taking place in our government regarding cover ups and other disturbing occurrences. Also very troubling the forms of censorship taking place in Big Tech. Twitter Facebook Google YouTube etc. very disturbing.
Have a great weekend and hopefully enjoy the Canes victory over the Tar Heals. I think it will be a shoot out. 56-51 Canes pull it out!!

Super excited for today’s game with Fowler and Herbstreit on the call. Great national exposure.

As to the election, the state electors vote on Monday. Once that is done, I don’t believe any court anywhere will throw out election results.

My guess is that DJT will go to Mar a Lago for Xmas and never return to the White House.

Have a great holiday season!

Super excited for today’s game with Fowler and Herbstreit on the call. Great national exposure.

As to the election, the state electors vote on Monday. Once that is done, I don’t believe any court anywhere will throw out election results.

My guess is that DJT will go to Mar a Lago for Xmas and never return to the White House.

Or make arrangements to flee the country...LMMFAO It’ll be interesting to see who else gets a pardon

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

"My guess is that DJT will go to Mar a Lago for Xmas and never return to the White House."

Lets hope you're right. Biden can start disinfecting the WH sooner.

Reactions: gdowning70
Good day sir!

Lol. That a boy Charlie. It's happening. These crazy liberals have no idea that Rudy is definitely going to win next time. I promise you he will. Lol

Respectfully disagree. Why should my honest vote be nullified by a vote of a dead person, illegal alien or someone that does have a legal right to vote? That my friend is the definition of voter suppression.
Where is the documentation showing dead people voted, along with illegal aliens and those that dont have a right to vote? Wheres the evidence showing truck loads of ballots entering other states?

Reactions: m.dan
Where is the documentation showing dead people voted, along with illegal aliens and those that dont have a right to vote? Wheres the evidence showing truck loads of ballots entering other states?
Rudy Fooliani is gonna bring the evidence as soon as he gets the right kind of dye that won’t drip down his clown azz face..

Reactions: fordjl05
801, gotta give your state a shout out. No Republican representative from Utah signed up for that treasonous lawsuit.
Just like I kept saying it was wrong going to the extraordinary lengths of an impeachment without evidence, you also don't go to the extraordinary lengths of challenging an election without it. Personally, I don't think everything was on the up and up with the election, but either show us the evidence or shut the hell up already.

Reactions: cems52
You do know obama routinely joked about running for a third term right? I did not find his joke amusing but I did find Trumps joke about getting an extra term funny. It’s called selective outrage and we’re all guilty of it. Clearly both presidents were trolling and it worked both times.
This is intellectually dishonest. Obama always joked he could win if he ran but the point each and every time was that constitutional limits prevented it and that the rule of law should be obeyed. He usually stated this when talking about dictators who did not follow the rule of law. Why misrepresent it?

Reactions: m.dan
This is intellectually dishonest. Obama always joked he could win if he ran but the point each and every time was that constitutional limits prevented it and that the rule of law should be obeyed. He usually stated this when talking about dictators who did not follow the rule of law. Why misrepresent it?
“The point is I don't understand why people want to stay so long. Especially when they've got a lot of money,” he said. “When a leader tries to change the rules in the middle of the game just to stay in office, it risks instability and strife, as we've seen in Burundi.”
That’s what he said.

I think Ed is right that the Dominion voting machines were rigged... FOR TRUMP! Think about it, Biden was winning in states that count mail voting first, but then the votes came in from the DOMINION VOTING MAHCINES and they were all for TRUMP. When have you ever seen that happen?! Pretty suspicious if you ask me.

I think Ed is right that the Dominion voting machines were rigged... FOR TRUMP! Think about it, Biden was winning in states that count mail voting first, but then the votes came in from the DOMINION VOTING MAHCINES and they were all for TRUMP. When have you ever seen that happen?! Pretty suspicious if you ask me.
Your a special kind of dumb. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT