ADVERTISEMENT

2 Notre Dame Tickets For Sale (Club Level)

How about just email me, and I’ll send you my account info. They’re up on stubhub now. I’ll have to get them taken off first I think. I’m kinda clueless when it comes to PayPal. Sorry bro

How about just email me, and I’ll send you my account info. They’re up on stubhub now. I’ll have to get them taken off first I think. I’m kinda clueless when it comes to PayPal. Sorry bro

If he doesn’t take them, I will.

I'll take those can I paypall you

Section 235,Row 2, Seats 21 & 22. Unfortunately, I can't make the game. Sucks, but it is what it is. I just downloaded them off of StubHub. I don't know how to post a pic of them or I would. They're still currently on StubHub now, but before I take them down, I need to get confirmation of payment method first - wire, etc. I don't do or understand PayPal so please don't even ask.$525 total for both because that pays for thewire. I just want to net $500. Email me atstephencollins@tampabay.rr.com. Cell is843-303-3331. First come, first serve. Thanks

If he doesn’t take them, I will.

Section 235,Row 2, Seats 21 & 22. Unfortunately, I can't make the game. Sucks, but it is what it is. I just downloaded them off of StubHub. I don't know how to post a pic of them or I would. They're still currently on StubHub now, but before I take them down, I need to get confirmation of payment method first - wire, etc. I don't do or understand PayPal so please don't even ask.$525 total for both because that pays for thewire. I just want to net $500. Email me atstephencollins@tampabay.rr.com. Cell is843-303-3331. First come, first serve. Thanks

If you dont I will

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT