ADVERTISEMENT

22-23 Roster

kimzkr

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2006
Was just thinking of positional status for all positions now that NSD is almost a wrap:

1. QB's--- TVD this year, Jake the Snake following 2 years, Jacurri 2 years after that...............Excellent
2. RB's-- Chaney, Rooster, Franklin, Brown, Citizen, and Parrish...................................................VERY GOOD
3. WR's--Lots and lots of young talent......have a feeling Ladson may shock some people and 23 cruit class will be insane..........GOOD to VERY GOOD ( based off potential)
4. TE's-- Mallory coming back is huge........Skinner, Arroyo really solid as well...............................EXCELLENT
5. OL-- Lover Rivers and Zion.....2 new OL plus MC and AM gonna get some more bodies.......OL gonna be really good in 2 years.......Satisfactory to potentially good
6. DT--- LT gonna be special......Hunte is adequate......2 portal pick ups should add depth.....wish Nesta stayed...........ADEQUATE
7. DE--- Hopefully , Chantz shows out and Harvey continues to improve.....Kelly and Moss were solid pick ups , but will need time to develop......NOT GOOD
8 LB---I am one of the few who is a huge Steed fan.........This position group is contingent upon JW moving from safety here, but......Steele specializes in LB play, so I think he will get the most out of this group....WB was a really good pick up, but kid needs 20 LBS ASAP .........Can Brooks and Huff see the light??.............BELOW AVERAGE ( weakest spot on team along with DE)
9. DB's-- Stevenson coming back is huge.........Marcus Clark is intriguing .......Al Blades back in the mix.................Keontra and Malik may have something.........Graves and Rogers solid CB pick ups.......Avante and Kinchens gonna be our best safety tandem in eons..........VERY GOOD
10. ST........Hedley , enough said.......Borregales, enough said.........Need and electric PR and KOR..........Excellent

sorry for long winded post, but I was pleasently surprised by the overall status of team............LB being our biggest weakness on D and we hire Steele , who specializes in LB play,,,,,,,,,,OL , our biggest weakness on O will be led by AM and MC...........Getting the feeling we could get really good, really quick.........Add in MC getting a running start on the 23 class, and I will need to put my shades on due to our future looking so bright ( sorry, had to).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News