ADVERTISEMENT

35-Years of UM Memoribilia For Sale

wthacher

SuperCane
Sep 15, 2004
Appointments at your convenience; or, will be home every weekend until 1st Cane game.

I have been bleeding orange and green since 1958. I started collecting seriously in the late 70's. I am retiring and need to downsize my UM collection as I currently have 3 rooms of "stuff" and need to pare it down to one room in my new house.

100's of items for sale at 50% - 70% of retail. Items are being sold as is and where is. Contact me at the e-mail address below for an inventory list and pictures. I currently live in the Ft. Myers area (road trip?) off the coast on Cape Coral on Pine Island. Items will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. No mail order. Cash Only. Want the whole lot? I'll give you a great price!

This is a great opportunity for you to start a Miami Room or fill in the holes in yours.

wthacher@pineislandwater.com

Last edited:
I have been bleeding orange and green since 1958. I started collecting seriously in the late 70's. I am retiring and need to downsize my UM collection as I currently have 3 rooms of "stuff" and need to pare it down to one room in my new house.

100's of items for sale at 50% - 70% of retail. Items are being sold as is and where is. Contact me at the e-mail address below for an inventory list. I currently live in the Ft. Myers area (road trip?) off the coast on Cape Coral on Pine Island. Items will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. No mail order. Cash Only. Want the whole lot? I'll give you a great price!

This is a great opportunity for you to start a Miami Room or fill in the holes in yours. "True" Miami Fans Only, this stuff needs a good home.

i sent u an email.

Appointments at your convenience; or, will be home every weekend until 1st Cane game.

100's of items for sale at 50% - 70% of retail. Items are being sold as is and where is. Contact me at the e-mail address below for an inventory list and pictures. I currently live in the Ft. Myers area (road trip?) off the coast on Cape Coral on Pine Island. Items will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. No mail order. Cash Only. Want the whole lot? I'll give you a great price!

This is a great opportunity for you to start a Miami Room or fill in the holes in yours.

Please send inventory at jyohomd@gmail.com
Thx

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT