ADVERTISEMENT

4 club seat tickets to FAMU available for FREE

HLSCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Hi All,

I won't be able to attend the first game in Hard Rock Stadium, and would love for Canes fanatics to enjoy the experience. These are my season tickets in Section 244, Row 3, Seats 13-16. You're also welcome to the valet parking pass in the purple lot.

Only two caveats are (i) really be committed to attend the game and cheer on the Canes; and (ii) I need to mail everything out tomorrow (8-26).

The quickest response from someone who meets these criteria gets the tickets.

Hi All,

I won't be able to attend the first game in Hard Rock Stadium, and would love for Canes fanatics to enjoy the experience. These are my season tickets in Section 244, Row 3, Seats 13-16. You're also welcome to the valet parking pass in the purple lot.

Only two caveats are (i) really be committed to attend the game and cheer on the Canes; and (ii) I need to mail everything out tomorrow (8-26).

The quickest response from someone who meets these criteria gets the tickets.
Ill take them

Are these gone yet? Making the eight hour drive from Florida panhandle to attend the opener. Wil be there and I would love them

Are these gone yet? Making the eight hour drive from Florida panhandle to attend the opener. Wil be there and I would love them
I got them already!!! Lol just kidding he isnt responding guessing there gone already

I got them already!!! Lol just kidding he isnt responding guessing there gone already

Ugh! Sorry guys, I needed to know your interest by Friday mid-day in order to mail them out. I hadn't heard from anyone by then, so I have them to a less reliable Canes fan.

Reactions: DirkTang1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT