ADVERTISEMENT

A few observations. A few things i see eye to eye

caneluv20

SuperCane
Jan 28, 2007
With gary. Gary is at 80 percent with manny being gone. I believe he has spent an ad nauseum amount of time repeating himself. Obviously as a journalist he has his go to guys and is being tight lipped. I also believe canesking and a few others stated that everything will be fine, where gary has agreed with them. While i rarely agree with gary on his grading system, he know people. So lets re cap

1. Gary said 80 percent which is probably 95 percent right now
2. Multiple posters who i respect and have been right more times than not since ive been on here since 2006 said its gonna work itself out
3. Manny has not been able to tell recruits he is coming back. My gut feeling is, if they cant get mario or lane this year, they will certainly get mario next year.
4. Other media outlets reporting the same. Manny cant tell you if he is coming back.

This isnt going to be a popular decision but if we cant get lane or mario then manny is coming back. I 100 percent believe that they are 100 percent putting the full court press on mario. Its in his hands. Maybe he wants 1 last season. Lane would come in a heart beat. But if neither come, i will be willing to sacrifice another year until mario comes next year. Wont be pretty but it is better than hiring a billy nappier out of left field. Would have kept mullen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News