ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Gillium

ddimaggio

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2006
Indicted
By federal prosecutors, under Garland
It was bad enough when he was caught in SOBE wasted with some male hooker , this is icing on the cake of depravity
And to think , he was actually the favorite for Governor before DeSantis squeaked out a victory
Shows the lacked of quality democrat candidates in Florida.
The best of the lot was the former conservative Republican governor , Charlie the chameleon. He actually went to my law school, was a middling student with good hair. A person who would take any position to get elected. At least he doesn’t smoke crack and take bribes

Reactions: utatem
Indicted
It was bad enough when he was caught in SOBE wasted with some male hooker , this is icing on the cake of depravity
And to think , he was actually the favorite for Governor before DeSantis squeaked out a victory
The best of the lot was the former conservative Republican governor , Charlie the chameleon. He actually went to my law school, was a middling student with good hair. A person who would take any position to get elected. At least he doesn’t smoke crack and take bribes
Charlie is very decent person. Just has never found a political position he would not flip flop on.

Reactions: MR231
He got caught naked with his junk hanging out, sleeping in puke, in gay men hotel while family was home

Indicted
So , how did he beat out Bob Graham’s daughter for the democratic nominee ? Anyone ?

Reactions: central17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT