ADVERTISEMENT

ANTIFA to be designated as a Terrorist Organization...

For these riots to take place on as grand of a scale as they did in as many cities as there were, you have to believe that this whole thing was a concerted effort by an organization or organizations working together. Things like this don’t just randomly happen all across the country. It was an attack on civilization plain and simple.

For these riots to take place on as grand of a scale as they did in as many cities as there were, you have to believe that this whole thing was a concerted effort by an organization or organizations working together. Things like this don’t just randomly happen all across the country. It was an attack on civilization plain and simple.
And social media is facilitating it.

Well i am glad about this and I hope the NSA has proof of movement of these people to make arrests, but I have seen a few Dems talk about antifa as they are not so bad etc. I dont think all Dems think like them though. Just like all conservatives dont think some of the racist far right groups.

Well i am glad about this and I hope the NSA has proof of movement of these people to make arrests, but I have seen a few Dems talk about antifa as they are not so bad etc. I dont think all Dems think like them though. Just like all conservatives dont think some of the racist far right groups.
Never met a fellow conservative who supported the KKK or Nazi militia groups. In fact you need a big government to keep people oppressed. Conservatives are against big government. They want free markets.

Never met a fellow conservative who supported the KKK or Nazi militia groups. In fact you need a big government to keep people oppressed. Conservatives are against big government. They want free markets.
In fact you can look at the latest response to the Corona Virus. Blue States want to keep the middle and lower middle class people in their homes. The workers and small business people in other words. The Blue States are using the police to enforce their fascistic desires.

Let’s see this thread was started almost 5 hours ago - no one on the left has chimed in - cems, Raoul, Attack, lou, C.D., miamimike, 69, and others - what do you think that means ? Do they support leftist terrorist groups ?
You know they do. And the article I posted shows identical stacks of bricks placed in every major town for the "protesters".

Reactions: Castillo147
Itll open up the ability to subpoena the finances and follow the trail, to include search warrants for emails and electronic devices. Lots of work to be done
Gonna be good, except i feel like some bureaucratic swamp bs will slow things down.. hopefully, Trump and Barr can move quickly

Reactions: lima23
Gonna be good, except i feel like some bureaucratic swamp bs will slow things down.. hopefully, Trump and Barr can move quickly
The distinguishable difference and where DOJ is balking is in the terminology. The President can’t designate a “domestic” terrorist organization at least there are no laws that have been written for that to happen. If you designate them as a street gang (which they are per every states code in the country) then that opens the doors to go after bloods, crips, Latin Kings, Gangster Disciples and every other gang in the country. There aren’t enough prosecutors to deal with that lol. Congress needs to pass new legislation allowing domestic terrorist groups to be identified, arrested and prosecuted. I mean the left basically did it to Christian businesses for eight years prior to Trump but I digress.

The distinguishable difference and where DOJ is balking is in the terminology. The President can’t designate a “domestic” terrorist organization at least there are no laws that have been written for that to happen. If you designate them as a street gang (which they are per every states code in the country) then that opens the doors to go after bloods, crips, Latin Kings, Gangster Disciples and every other gang in the country. There aren’t enough prosecutors to deal with that lol. Congress needs to pass new legislation allowing domestic terrorist groups to be identified, arrested and prosecuted. I mean the left basically did it to Christian businesses for eight years prior to Trump but I digress.
So in other words, until we retake the house....... nothing

Be sure to include: KKK, Neo Nazis, White supremacist groups=domestic terrorists.
I agree and actually this is a good point. White supremacist groups meet the definition perfectly and should be as such also. And not just KKK, Aryan Nation, Aryan Brotherhood are responsible for numerous deaths directly and indirectly due to the high quantities of meth, heroin & opiate concoctions they spread.

Let’s see this thread was started almost 5 hours ago - no one on the left has chimed in - cems, Raoul, Attack, lou, C.D., miamimike, 69, and others - what do you think that means ? Do they support leftist terrorist groups ?
You mean the losers.

Be sure to include: KKK, Neo Nazis, White supremacist groups=domestic terrorists.
KKK has 3 thousand members. Can't find how many neo-nazis there are, but I, for one, have never met one. My family killed a lot of Nazis. They also killed a bunch of Communists. None of these killings were carried out in the US.
Can't find out how many members Antifa has. Looking at the TV they seem to have a lot of members.
True Nazis would use the Antifa demonstrations as a chance to confront them violently as they did during the Weimar Republic when Nazis squared off against Communists. Apparently their low numbers do not offer them a chance to viably counter Antifa.

There has to commitment at every level of govt: State legislators, the federal level, counties, municipalities to acheive and arrive at what the correct police statdards should be. We often hear people entering politics say they are sensitive to the needs of families that have been vicitimized by police being abusive. Until changes are made at the federal level we are going to end up on the same page we started from.

There will be major pushback over all this. I expect shop owners to hire security. If i owned a shop in a blue state I would sneak a 50 cal M2 on the roof. I still remember those Korean dudes that stopped all those looters in the LA Riots years ago.

Yep, although, I am not sure what that has to do with this issue at hand and people burning down cities.

I noticed you didn’t agree that ANTIFA should be labeled a terrorist group. Interesting. Do you condone their actions in these cities?

Pretty much. Low IQ @cems52 and the others are terrorists condoning these actions.

Last edited:
In fact you can look at the latest response to the Corona Virus. Blue States want to keep the middle and lower middle class people in their homes. The workers and small business people in other words. The Blue States are using the police to enforce their fascistic desires.
They arrest people for opening their stores during the shutdown, Yet, they allow rioters and looters to go unchecked. Sick people.

Our country and our way of life is now under attack by a well organized well funded force of professional domestic terrorists. There's nothing spontaneous about this. There is a plan to move from city to city. These people are showing up with walkie-talkies, pre made molotov cocktails, guns etc. They have to be stopped by whatever means necessary.

KKK has 3 thousand members. Can't find how many neo-nazis there are, but I, for one, have never met one. My family killed a lot of Nazis. They also killed a bunch of Communists. None of these killings were carried out in the US.
Can't find out how many members Antifa has. Looking at the TV they seem to have a lot of members.
True Nazis would use the Antifa demonstrations as a chance to confront them violently as they did during the Weimar Republic when Nazis squared off against Communists. Apparently their low numbers do not offer them a chance to viably counter Antifa.
Well, they have machine guns, and Antifa has bricks.

We saw what happened to the Antifa thug who tried to take the AR-15 from the police car and was confronted by the armed security guard that pointed a gun to his chest, he crumbled like the bitch that he is.

Reactions: grbcane and lima23
There has to commitment at every level of govt: State legislators, the federal level, counties, municipalities to acheive and arrive at what the correct police statdards should be. We often hear people entering politics say they are sensitive to the needs of families that have been vicitimized by police being abusive. Until changes are made at the federal level we are going to end up on the same page we started from.
The people of these states are being victimized by the looters and arsonists. Many lower middle class people will not have work as the businesses where they work are burned out and looted. The non violent citizens are the ones who are being victimized.
Now is not the time for sensitivity to violent perpetrators. Now is the time for the state to use its inherently condoned violence against those who would burn and loot.
And the numbers I posted elsewhere show that police kill many more whites than blacks. And blacks kill many more whites than whites kill blacks. We need to stop this crap and if it means employing violence to do it... so be it.

The people of these states are being victimized by the looters and arsonists. Many lower middle class people will not have work as the businesses where they work are burned out and looted. The non violent citizens are the ones who are being victimized.
Now is not the time for sensitivity to violent perpetrators. Now is the time for the state to use its inherently condoned violence against those who would burn and loot.
And the numbers I posted elsewhere show that police kill many more whites than blacks. And blacks kill many more whites than whites kill blacks. We need to stop this crap and if it means employing violence to do it... so be it.
It is defense, not violence.

Those that initiate burning, looting, clashing with the police are outsiders. The looting started in Minneapolis by those who are not living in the state. Those are the antagonists. We need to find out who is funding these groups.
We need to stop with the claims such as "Minneapolis you failed." There are states that are protesting but are not experiencing burning, looting, taking on the police. There has to be a reason for that. These groups of agitators are limited in their numbers. They can't spread themselves out.
The same thing happened in Ferguson, Missouri. Outsiders did the dirty work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT