ADVERTISEMENT

As far as experience ,production ,speed and talent UF Depth Chart looks weak

polobaby0927

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Let me start by saying I think Mullen is a great coach and he has a great staff around him that actually had UF overachieving with glaring holes in that roster left by the previous staffs recruiting disasters . However almost every key player that led them to a nice 10 win season is gone , along with there key reserves due to a plethora of players declaring early and a large graduating class. Look at this roster and tell me we’re not coming in with the Faster , More talented , experienced team.
Believe it or not even at the key positions we usually are out matched at like OL , DL , LB as of late by SEC teams . Don’t get me wrong Florida has a phenomenal True Freshman class , but they won’t be shaking much game 1 .

QB Edge Florida ( only experience ) (Martel waiver on potential alone should make it Even though ( I’m being a homer here )

RB Edge Miami ( Miami way more talented and by game 3 ESPN will be taking all about the 3 Thoroughbreds in Dallas , Cam, Lingard , but Florida does have tough Experienced perrine)

WR Edge Miami ( Thomas will be biggest threat in the whole stadium with loads of experience and SPEED. Osborn and the Young jets compliment )

TE Edge Miami ( Not even Close )

OL Edge Miami ( Way more experience as UF starts 5 unknown players with little or no experience vs Diaz Dawgz!!! Yikes )

S Edge UF ( Stewart there lone experienced safety edges carter and our other guys with experience and production .

CB Edge UF ( Henderson’s playmaking continues as does the pain and angst of him spurning us . Add experienced Dean and 5 Star Steele and they Edge Bandy and the youngins )

LB Edge Miami ( 4 experiences Dawgz on everyone’s All American and preseason awards list . Look for every writer in America to pencil in theses loyal canes as the #1 LB unit in America for returning and staying true to the U.

DE Edge Miami ( John Garvin fresh off of 18 TFL 6 sacks 2 FF and A FR TD,Gregory Roseseau , Highly disruptive and experienced VT transfer Hill, and who some tabbed as a missed 5 Star Harvey Top Florida here although Jabari Zuniga is a Beast with 13 career sacks . Also look for there Louisville transfer to look good also .

DT Edge Even (only due to a slight experience Edge full of Jags for uf . Look for Silvera to be the next monster on D at miami and playing against super fast 4-3 UCLA DT transfer it should keep Miami atop the nation on Defense , sacks and TFL.

K Edge UF McPherson >>> bubba

P Edge Even

KR Edge Miami Jeff Thomas / Deejay best tandem in nation

PR Edge Miami Deejay / Jeff Thomas best in nation .

If Enos is the truth like I believe , with this speed and talent we should beat IF comfortably . But it’s a Rivalry so anything goes . 35 -24 Miami

Go Canes

https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/florida/90498

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News