ADVERTISEMENT

Barr Caught Lying: Mueller expressed his concern over characterization of his report.....

You can parrot this no collusion bullshit trump does if you want. There is no such crime as collusion. You have been told this a million times and still say there is no collusion.
Bhahahahajajajajajahahaja your dumbass was saying there was for the longest time. We had to be the ones to tell you there wasn’t. Now you act like you knew this all along. Mother of god lol

Yeah Captain Obvious, we told you collusion wasn’t against the law two years ago, didn’t stop you from your normal ten paragraph answers saying it was. Good to see you finally catch up, hopefully you can learn what the rest of us know, judging from your track record, that might take another twenty years.
Yeah, imagine you telling me anything. Thats rich....and save your BS. You are still here screaming Trump didn't collude. Make up your mind. Either it isn't a crime or he is not colluding. Can't have it both ways genius.

Yeah, imagine you telling me anything. Thats rich....and save your BS. You are still here screaming Trump didn't collude. Make up your mind. Either it isn't a crime or he is not colluding. Can't have it both ways genius.

He didn’t collude per Mueller report, didn’t take a genius to figure that out, what’s taking you so long.

Bhahahahajajajajajahahaja your dumbass was saying there was for the longest time. We had to be the ones to tell you there wasn’t. Now you act like you knew this all along. Mother of god lol

Funny he still hasn't responded to you once in this thread! I guess you're a lucky recipient of his "ignore" button.

I’m watching the hearings- Democrats look like donkeys
Are you happy a criminal might go unpunished for his crimes?
No I will be happy when the real criminals are exposed and indicted - people like Clinton, the Ohrs, Brennen, Clapper , Lynch, Strzok , Comey, McCabe , Podesta, and even the ex POTUS your corrupt hero

@cdwright40 your party attempted a coup, they whiffed it’s over, I’m spiking the football, sit back and enjoy the FISA investigations. Now go stand in the corner with your Democrat congressman, you guys have been put on time out.
That's another thing. Stop following Trump because he uses words he doesn't understand and by following him you can look stupid in a hurry. It is impossible to have a coup in this country. We are not run by a dictatorship. That is the only way you can have one. We have a democracy in this country. When our sitting president says things like they wanted a coup he sounds about as stupid as they come. Then he has people following this.

That's another thing. Stop following Trump because he uses words he doesn't understand and by following him you can look stupid in a hurry. It is impossible to have a coup in this country. We are not run by a dictatorship. That is the only way you can have one. We have a democracy in this country. When our sitting president says things like they wanted a coup he sounds about as stupid as they come. Then he has people following this.

Hilarious response, oh you were being serious, I apologize.

I was going to break down your post line by line, but I couldn’t stop laughing.

WOW....this is fun to watch. Too bad some celebrated too soon Leon Lett Style. I guess Mueller is Steve Tasker on this play. Let that be a lesson for hyenas.

You are delusional.

LISTEN and stop yapping your lips together and your fingers on the keyboards.

There are CRIMINAL REFERRALS out for your lefty peeps.

Reactions: grbcane
You mean like using the term “giving it up” in the wrong context (over and over and over)lmao

Reactions: BreakingCane
You do realize the US is not a democracy right? It’s a pretty big deal.

Last edited:
Collusion isn't against the law. Correct. Two years ago correct. Being a habitual lying douchbag POS that supports white nationalism isn't against the law either. That doesn't mean we want our sitting president to be one.

White nationalist yes, white supremacist no
Problem is you say that he is a white nationalist as if this is even remotely acceptable. There are other people in this country besides white people. They are serving in our military protecting us. They are paying our tax burden. They are living here and literally building it.

There is not one person I know who is not a racist finding this term acceptable for our president.

Problem is you say that he is a white nationalist as if this is even remotely acceptable. There are other people in this country besides white people. They are serving in our military protecting us. They are paying our tax burden. They are living here and literally building it.

There is not one person I know who is not a racist finding this term acceptable for our president.
He and I are white and nationalists, hence white nationalists

You and Candace Owens are black and nationalists, hence black nationalists

Confusing the terms nationalist and supremacist is intentional

Can’t wait to see the spin when the IG report comes out, complete with criminal referrals, as expected by those with sources. It’s going to get very interesting, very soon!

Collusion isn't against the law. Correct. Two years ago correct. Being a habitual lying douchbag POS that supports white nationalism isn't against the law either. That doesn't mean we want our sitting president to be one.
so to be clear, we need to start removing people from elected office because CD thinks they are a douche bag?

White describes his race and nationalist describes his love for his country. What’s unacceptable about either. So you don’t like the white part or the love of the country part?

He and I are white and nationalists, hence white nationalists

You and Candace Owens are black and nationalists, hence black nationalists

Confusing the terms nationalist and supremacist is intentional
You are playing games with words. That's all you are doing.

You are playing games with words. That's all you are doing.
Just trying to explain it in simple terms

To me they have very different meanings, to libs they are interchangeable, which is intentional

Just trying to explain it in simple terms

To me they have very different meanings, to libs they are interchangeable, which is intentional
Yes... To YOU! We can give words any meaning we want but that doesn't change the ACTUAL meaning. We know what white nationalist are. Don't need the term explained at all....or changed.

Yes... To YOU! We can give words any meaning we want but that doesn't change the ACTUAL meaning. We know what white nationalist are. Don't need the term explained at all....or changed.
No, you can't give words any meaning you want. Look up the actual meaning dope.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
"to libs they are interchangeable, which is intentional"

I am far from a Nationalist of any kind. That's stupid.
na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
    "he was a staunch nationalist during his 22 years in power"

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
DisloyalBlackHuia-size_restricted.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT