ADVERTISEMENT

Biden caught using a " cheat sheet" to answer questions yesterday

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
We are so screwed in this Country with this old senile guy. It is becoming quite clear his cognitive decline is very very real and it is now more alarming than ever.

Reactions: mahb
He won't last 2.5 more years IMO. He gets worse by the day.
Especially with the SEVERE stress he is under now with things so bad everywhere. It is so apparent to any honest person. Very scary and dangerous. His team must be holding their breath everytime he speaks.

You trump cult members kill me with how you complain about stupid things yet you were silent as trump said the most stupid things in presidential history. It is documented that trump people did not want him to talk unless it was on a teleprompter but you ignore that. You have trump nutsack on your chins so bad that you are using a Miami Hurricanes sport site to bitch and complain instead of going to your regular far-right wing white nationalist site. Nobody wants to come on these boards to learn about the Hurricanes just to see political bitching from some trump supporter.

Actually, and if you paid attention, we have all criticized plenty of the stupidity that came out of his mouth. You just can't handle that level of honesty. In fact just the other day I wrote that I would take his big mouth, mean tweets, and all of that SO LONG AS WE GOT BACK THE GREAT POLICIES for our country.

The nerve of you that you can not even admit that Biden is gone man. Gone in his head suffering from some sort of age induced dementia. He NEEDS a cheat sheet to answer questions from the press for G-Ds sake!

And his son is a total scumbag in bed with our enemies for money.

You sir are dishonest.

You trump cult members kill me with how you complain about stupid things yet you were silent as trump said the most stupid things in presidential history. It is documented that trump people did not want him to talk unless it was on a teleprompter but you ignore that. You have trump nutsack on your chins so bad that you are using a Miami Hurricanes sport site to bitch and complain instead of going to your regular far-right wing white nationalist site. Nobody wants to come on these boards to learn about the Hurricanes just to see political bitching from some trump supporter.
Oh and Tyrone if you don't like what is written here at the Lounge. Stop coming in. Stick to War Room or Recruiting forums.

I think Trump's abrasive personality and wealth make him easy to demonize. You have drunk that koolaid. But his policies were successful and Joe Biden's 34 percent approval rating is a clear example of this. You were so propagandized you voted for a guy who can't complete original sentences and needs cheat cards and rigged questions to appear slightly competent. You own everything that is going on in this country and in foreign policy. The Dems stir up African Americans and divide them while bringing illegals to lower the wage scale turning them into economic slaves. Black unemployment and wages were the best in history under Trump.
So next time before you vote diversify your news sources and think before you vote. The Democrats don't want you to.

Just another example of Brandon's leadership. Racism?
main-qimg-9233f0ff65a934497d074201d76f3eae-lq

Reactions: grbcane
The Lounge was CREATED for non football discussions. Stick to the War Room and you will be fine.

Oh and Tyrone if you don't like what is written here at the Lounge. Stop coming in. Stick to War Room or Recruiting forums.
I wonder if people like Tyrone just don't know what they are clicking on? Recently the site lists open Lounge threads on the front page. At face value it seems like sticking your hand in a hornets nest and wonndering why you get stung.

• Haha
What is the purpose of this vile hatred coming from your mouth. Respect is the ultimate virtue and your ex president did not know what that word meant. A liar, cheater, womanizer and all around piece of pig scat and your are in love with him and his absurd ideas. What did he actually do? Nothing but, disrupt this country and turn friends into enemies. Are you proud of his female antics? Why mention anything that Biden is doing. He is the president. Not a cheat, liar or complete asshole!!!!!

Reactions: cems52
What is the purpose of this vile hatred coming from your mouth. Respect is the ultimate virtue and your ex president did not know what that word meant. A liar, cheater, womanizer and all around piece of pig scat and your are in love with him and his absurd ideas. What did he actually do? Nothing but, disrupt this country and turn friends into enemies. Are you proud of his female antics? Why mention anything that Biden is doing. He is the president. Not a cheat, liar or complete asshole!!!!!
Should Joe Biden be proud of the job he did as a father to Hunter?

Reactions: mahb and HJCane

Yeah, we "complain about stupid things" like the doofus in the White House. Let's turn around this nonsense you've posted...you complain about Trump, yet remain silent about 'The Altheimer Kid", the one bought and paid for by the Chinese.

Reactions: grbcane and mahb
Hmmmm haven't seen you post here before, so I'll ask you this,,,,,,,,,
What do your virtuous eyes see when you look at Joe Biden? 🥸
Being that he's serving as President, his criticism is more relevant that any X-president's and privet citizen.

Reactions: grbcane
Actually, and if you paid attention, we have all criticized plenty of the stupidity that came out of his mouth. You just can't handle that level of honesty. In fact just the other day I wrote that I would take his big mouth, mean tweets, and all of that SO LONG AS WE GOT BACK THE GREAT POLICIES for our country.

The nerve of you that you can not even admit that Biden is gone man. Gone in his head suffering from some sort of age induced dementia. He NEEDS a cheat sheet to answer questions from the press for G-Ds sake!

And his son is a total scumbag in bed with our enemies for money.

You sir are dishonest.
You too are dishonest with your support of a corrupt ex-president's calls to overturn a free and fair election.

You too are dishonest with your support of a corrupt ex-president's calls to overturn a free and fair election.
Is there ever any possibility of you stopping your never ending broken record harping about an ex President , private citizen? Probably not.

Reactions: mahb and HJCane
Notice how the usual culprits won’t address the subject raised in any critical thread ? Rather they revert to Trump bashing. Of course Trump has absolutely nothing to do with Brandon’s mental decline , which is obvious . Go watch Brandon when he chaired the Judicial committee in the Senate. Clearly sharp and articulate . He didn’t need cheat cards . Oh and his views back then were not tainted by the radical left to which he is beholden.
#brandonistoblame #cuntalaisamoron

Dude is a TROLL all he is going for is entertainment and self satisfaction, as pathetic as it sounds for a grown ass man or whatever he identity's with LOL. He'll NEVER answer a question honestly, much less show introspection. He's a boob and knows it. Imagin how pissed and disappointed he must be to be STILL living with The Donnald in his head. I personally love it, makes me laugh to see something so willfully pathetic. Take his lemon and make lemonade, and laugh knowing tomorrow his passive aggressive self will be posting Another Homage to Donald Trump.
trump-deramgement-syndrome.gif

trump-derangement-syndrome.jpg

triggered_trump_by_themoonlitmasquerade-db4bllg.jpg

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

yeah-trumpy-go-trump.gif

He won't last 2.5 more years IMO. He gets worse by the day.
Congratulation on the diagnosis.

Your Trump University School of Medicine medical degree is in the mail. Add a small donation and a box of Trump Steaks will be included. LOL

Congratulation on the diagnosis.

Your Trump University School of Medicine medical degree is in the mail. Add a small donation and a box of Trump Steaks will be included. LOL
I graduated from Univ of Virginia Medical School, and you did what? Go back to the kiddy pool. This is adult swim. LOL! Another pathetic troll like Mr. Swaggah.^^

Last edited:
Dude is a TROLL all he is going for is entertainment and self satisfaction, as pathetic as it sounds for a grown ass man or whatever he identity's with LOL. He'll NEVER answer a question honestly, much less show introspection. He's a boob and knows it. Imagin how pissed and disappointed he must be to be STILL living with The Donnald in his head. I personally love it, makes me laugh to see something so willfully pathetic. Take his lemon and make lemonade, and laugh knowing tomorrow his passive aggressive self will be posting Another Homage to Donald Trump.
trump-deramgement-syndrome.gif

trump-derangement-syndrome.jpg

triggered_trump_by_themoonlitmasquerade-db4bllg.jpg

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

yeah-trumpy-go-trump.gif
Bingo! Winner!

She has. Don't hear her asking Putin for dirt on Kemp like Trump does for dirt on Biden.
Like the Biden's don't have any dirt in Ukraine and China. Remember when Brandon got the prosecutor investigating Burisma fired by threatening to withhold aid ? Then bragged about it. Burisma was paying his worthless crackhead son 83K per month for nothing.

Reactions: central17 and mahb
Poor Trolly still too scared to look at reality Roflmao

She has. Don't hear her asking Putin for dirt on Kemp like Trump does for dirt on Biden.
tenor.gif

Pot callith the Kettle black 🐑 🤣😂🤣😂

Like the Biden's don't have any dirt in Ukraine and China. Remember when Brandon got the prosecutor investigating Burisma fired by threatening to withhold aid ? Then bragged about it. Burisma was paying his worthless crackhead son 83K per month for nothing.
,,,, and the Truth shalllll set you Freeeeee !

74bff6c0f8def9577057a57f96c1c0ea.gif

Reactions: central17
You bring shzt to this board with no proof too often. Why?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT