Emails!
Obama is a Muslim!
Obama was born in Kenya!

Oh wait!

Jeb Bush has 3 fake companies!

Who cares?

Benghazi!!!!!!!!!!
Posted from Rivals Mobile
"If you like your healthcare, you can keep it".........and Bill Ayers was "just a guy that lives in the neighborhood"

Good thing Michelle was FINALLY proud of America..........
p.s. Solyndra!!!!!

Originally posted by LoveTHUGU:

Originally posted by andyctree:
Benghazi!
Emails!
Obama is a Muslim!
Obama was born in Kenya!

Oh wait!

Jeb Bush has 3 fake companies!

Who cares?

Benghazi!!!!!!!!!!
"If you like your healthcare, you can keep it".........and Bill Ayers was "just a guy that lives in the neighborhood"

Good thing Michelle was FINALLY proud of America..........
p.s. Solyndra!!!!! 

Beautiful
Engaging
Neat
Gentle
Harmony
Apple
Zippy
I love Benghazi

Who cares about Benghazi or the fact that Hillary violated the law and exposed State Dept communications to foreign powers?I agree Jeb Bush is a moron . Do you know the administration had a guy arrested and imprisoned for a year as political cover in the Benghazi deal? They do that in dictatorships around the world. Hillary had disarmed our embassy guards and Obama was nowhere to be found during this mess.An ambassador and brave Americans died and the administration lied about it.
Ignorance is what encourages tyranny and we have alot of people in this country blissfully ignorant of whats going on.,When government loses its virtue and the people dont care all of us are eventually targets. If the IRS can single out people or groups for political reasons whats to stop them from doing the same to opposing groups when the other party gets in power? If the president can violate standing law with illegal executive orders it eventually harms all of us when separation of powers is ignored.
But people like Andy C Tree get their little shallow propaganda snippets from the drive by media and bury their head in the sand. Its shameful really.Our founding fathers didnt foresee that Americans would lose their zest for liberty and independence and that we would have a judicial executive and legislative branch that had lost its way all at the same time.

Originally posted by sabrose:
Who cares about Benghazi or the fact that Hillary violated the law and exposed State Dept communications to foreign powers?I agree Jeb Bush  is a moron . Do you know the administration had a guy arrested and imprisoned for a year as political cover in the Benghazi deal? They do that in dictatorships around the world. Hillary had disarmed our embassy guards  and Obama was nowhere to be found during this mess.An ambassador and brave Americans died and the administration lied about it.
      Ignorance is what encourages tyranny and we have alot of people in this country blissfully ignorant of whats going on.,When government loses its virtue and the people dont care all of us are eventually targets. If the IRS can single out people or groups for political reasons whats to stop them from doing the same to opposing groups when the other party gets in power? If the president can violate standing law with illegal executive orders it eventually harms all of us when separation of powers is ignored.
     But people like Andy C Tree get their little shallow propaganda snippets from the drive by media and bury their head in the sand. Its shameful really.Our founding fathers didnt foresee that Americans would lose their zest for liberty and independence  and that we would have a judicial executive and legislative branch that had lost its way all at the same time.

Our founding fathers also didn't think we would lose our zest for slavery either. I'm pretty well versed on our founding fathers and history in general. So no, I don't take snippets from the media, and bury my head in the sand. If you really want to talk about separation of power in our government then you need to look no further than GWs presidency. How quickly we forget.

Ok....... you know what I miss out here in SD......

I MISS CANTONS!!!!!! Especially the one near UM on 67th.

You would think there would be Chinese restaurants galore like Cantons here in Cali...... but nooooooooo

Originally posted by AESiman:
Ok....... you know what I miss out here in SD......

I MISS CANTONS!!!!!! Especially the one near UM on 67th.

You would think there would be Chinese restaurants galore like Cantons here in Cali...... but nooooooooo
Cantón Steak is the shit!!!

#occupyCanton
#FreeFriedRiceForAll

Oh...... and the Wonton Soup with the conspicuous feel of sand as you dragged your spoon across the bowl....mm

.......then the Honey Rat......

Oh man.....

Originally posted by AESiman:
Oh...... and the Wonton Soup with the conspicuous feel of sand as you dragged your spoon across the bowl....mm

.......then the Honey Rat......

Oh man.....
Love that shit too....and the only real Canton is the one on 67th IMO!!!!

#RerunHasAPointChinaIsNotSoBad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT