ADVERTISEMENT

Board libs do you support repeal of 2A?

What does a Farrakhan quote have anything to do with me? Why does the defense of a white supremacist always devolve into a "hey look, Farrakhan is a racist too" regardless of what the other person might believe. I know Farrakhan is a racist and a tool. That doesn't legitimize John Wayne being a white supremacist.
Because it is the double standard of the left . Only one left winger on this site has admitted that Farrakhan is a racist but all the left wingers are fast to. Call others racist.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Nope...I have every right to be here. It's my home. I am not moving out of America. I am not scared of assault rifles or any fool that wants to carry one. I am man enough to stand up to them in fact and not cower behind some antiquated amendment drawn up when we had muskets and bayonets.
Fair responsible response. Totally disagreeing with life not beginning at conception.You are right about being touchy about racism. In today's world to many conservatives are labeled as racist very quickly.
o
no Balls CD real tough lol

Because it is the double standard of the left . Only one left winger on this site has admitted that Farrakhan is a racist but all the left wingers are fast to. Call others racist.

He is not just a racist but a murderer.

Ok...let’s talk about death.

What about Planned Parenthood?

Talked to any of those dead babies.

I bet they would have something to say about violence. But, they sadly enough can not talk.

Their fingers and limbs and heads that are dead have to do all of the talking for them.
Here are the facts as it relates to abortions. Abortions represent 3% of their business. The rest of their business is in support of a myriad of women's services. Here is a link with past annual reports detailing financials, services performed and an overview of their mission and strategies.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/about-us/facts-figures/annual-report

I appreciate your concern about the unborn however more focus s/b given to children who weren't aborted. Issues around health care, poverty and school safety for children seem to always be a low priority for right wingers but yet you spend alot of time focused on a legal act.

Here are the facts as it relates to abortions. Abortions represent 3% of their business. The rest of their business is in support of a myriad of women's services. Here is a link with past annual reports detailing financials, services performed and an overview of their mission and strategies.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/about-us/facts-figures/annual-report

I appreciate your concern about the unborn however more focus s/b given to children who weren't aborted. Issues around health care, poverty and school safety for children seem to always be a low priority for right wingers but yet you spend alot of time focused on a legal act.

Isn’t 1 baby too many?

Reactions: bobbie jo
Fair arguments. I still fall back on a few simple facts.

First, gun laws only impact law abiding citizens. The "bad guys" don't obey the laws. MS13 and other gang members/career criminals will still have their weapons. The only difference is that fewer people will be able to protect themselves.

Second, I don't trust our government/politicians. While the idea of creating a safer place for everyone is nice, I don't have faith in the abilities of those in power to create fair laws or enforce those laws fairly.

Third and perhaps most importantly I don't believe we have a gun problem here in the US. The overwhelming majority of gun deaths are either suicide (if someone wants to kill themselves they will find another way) or gang violence, where the perpetrators are using illegal weapons and would not be following any rule of law anyway.
Suicides are down in this country. Your statement about gang violence is also off. Here are the facts.

https://www.thetrace.org/features/gun-violence-facts-2017/

I don't know the sources or bias of your link but I can tell you that it does not say suicides are down nor does it say anything about gang violence.
This is Planned Parenthood's annual report which is available to the public. No made up shzxt.

Last edited:
This is Planned Parenthood's annual report wbich is available to the public. No made up shzxt.
Planned parenthood? It's a gun violence stats article, but it doesn't say much about what we were discussing.

It's the woman's choice not mine not yours. It's the law. Get over it. Is one child too many when they don't have health care Or food?
So that makes it right to kill a unborn living child because of health care or Food. ? That is nothing but a excuse. I guess a man had nothing to do with making a baby I have never understood why it is only a women choice but that is a whole other debate. cems52 what if your mother had decided to kill you? tough question I know and here is another tougher one . What if a mother decided after the child was born that the child would be better off dead would that be ok ?

So that makes it right to kill a unborn living child because of health care or Food. ? That is nothing but a excuse. I guess a man had nothing to do with making a baby I have never understood why it is only a women choice but that is a whole other debate. cems52 what if your mother had decided to kill you? tough question I know and here is another tougher one . What if a mother decided after the child was born that the child would be better off dead would that be ok ?
If a mother decided after she gave birth kills her child, it's murder. Not sure what point you're making.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT