ADVERTISEMENT

Boom 13 Russians indicted for election hacking interference

Stunning.

Mueller is finally starting to drop some truth bombs.

It’s about Russia trying to influence American voters thru social media, they posed as Americans. After elections they staged pro and anti Trump rally’s on same day. So do you know anybody who got duped. Also said they did not change the outcome of the elections

Last edited:
https://www.politico.com/story/2018...er-indictment-on-russian-election-case-415670

"From in or around 2014 to the present, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere,
Defendants, together with others known and unknown to the Grand Jury, knowingly and
intentionally conspired to defraud the United States by impairing, obstructing, and defeating the
lawful functions of the Federal Election Commission, the US. Department of Justice, and the US.
Department of State in administering federal requirements for disclosure of foreign involvement
in certain domestic activities."

Rosenstein’s Indictment contains zero allegations that the outcome was affected; zero allegations that Trump or Trump’s agent colluded.

Liberals continue go live in conspiracy fantasy land. Everyone else is living in reality.
Here is reality....Mueller is treating the Russians and the Trump team like his personal bitch. P.S. #MAGA2018

Reactions: ucfgoon51
Rosenstein’s Indictment contains zero allegations that the outcome was affected; zero allegations that Trump or Trump’s agent colluded.

Liberals continue go live in conspiracy fantasy land. Everyone else is living in reality.

It's not about Trump or the legitimacy of his win for me. He won and there are many reasons beyond Russia's misinformation campaign. The problem for me is that it seems like Trump thinks this is no big deal and has taken no steps that I'm aware of to prevent this from happening again. I have a hard time understanding how the president of the United States is just fine with doing nothing to prevent Russia from interference with our election process.

Because we all know if someone tries to rape your wife and the outcome was ineffective then it doesn't matter any longer.

Are you dudes for real?

The Russians have been trying to influence our elections since the twenties. Remember there was a large communist party in the US. They have done the same in French & German elections. Here the Democrats still yelling about it just play into it.

Reactions: canesfan470
The Russians did nothing more than what our media should have. A unbiased media would have told us all the shit were heard about Hillary, much of which we already knew.

Sucks when another country has to do what your own media is supposed to to do! Tell the dam truth.

You notice, it’s for influence, not for telling lies! I’d love to see our stupid ass corrupt FBI tell us if they were lying or not. Bet your ass they don’t!

The Russians have been trying to influence our elections since the twenties. Remember there was a large communist party in the US. They have done the same in French & German elections. Here the Democrats still yelling about it just play into it.
And? So it mattered then and it matters now. What's your point? It doesn't matter because they have continual tried it? So, we are supposed to wait for them to take our country down before it matters

Watch.....

In twenty years, we’ll find out this is our governments excuse to continue to spy on us and control who they want in office, not foreign actors. You notice, the FBI almost got their candidate in.......? Hillary? Lmao!

But Russia beat them! Lmao!

And? So it mattered then and it matters now. What's your point? It doesn't matter because they have continual tried it? So, we are supposed to wait for them to take our country down before it matters
As usual you are full of shit, and FYI I’m sure you read this however since you have a tradition of dishonesty didn’t mention. The Justice Dept stated clearly this bullshit had zero effect on election

This is the FBI’s way of covering up for what influence they had on our election. Horse shit!

We already knew all the shit Russia told us, or was it even Russia? These ****ers can’t even find a Dude by his damn name to keep him from shooting up a school!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
I hear more excuses than a man in hand cuffs.

#MAGA2018 #BREEOLSONSTYLE
Excuses? And how could you? You have everyone who doesn’t agree with you on ignore. And again who from Trumps camp was tied to this?? Since Mueller says none im sure the deep state connections you have gave you some info us little people don’t get! Must be so special being a data entry clerk who’s got all these connections

Oh Boy....
Unknown Trump official contacted

The Russians reached out to a still-unnamed campaign official at Trump's campaign website to get information on how it was organizing rallies in Florida and New York. They got the official's name from the Facebook page of the real "Florida for Trump" campaign, the indictment said.

They've done it in many countries. You would think Trump would at a minimum have the integrity to admit that they helped him campaign. He hasn't announced any tangible policies to help combat the next Russian attempt either.

Oh Boy....

The Russians reached out to a still-unnamed campaign official at Trump's campaign website to get information on how it was organizing rallies in Florida and New York. They got the official's name from the Facebook page of the real "Florida for Trump" campaign, the indictment said.

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel probe, said at a Friday press conference.

Oh Boy....

And just an FYI, the Russians were HUGE BLM supporters so you CD are actually a Russian agent!! Hilarious

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
They've done it in many countries. You would think Trump would at a minimum have the integrity to admit that they helped him campaign. He hasn't announced any tangible policies to help combat the next Russian attempt either.
You would think since the special council says Trumps camp wasn’t connected to this that YOU would have the integrity to admit the truth! You preach integrity and honesty nonstop however you practice niether!

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Don’t say that too loud you’ll anger Rerun

Better yet US spent m

The US has a long history of influencing election all thru Cold War and still at it. Obama administration spent 5 BILLION on riots in Ukraine, do you think Putin was pissed. Their not stopping neither are we. Big difference they can squash opposition, here we have to listen to you even when it’s proved you’ve been played

Better yet US spent m

The US has a long history of influencing election all thru Cold War and still at it. Obama administration spent 5 BILLION on riots in Ukraine, do you think Putin was pissed. Their not stopping neither are we. Big difference they can squash opposition, here we have to listen to you even when it’s proved you’ve been played
Truth!!

They invented 3 card monte for guys like you. Never figure out you’re getting played

Better yet US spent m

So let me get this straight. You honestly believe if Obama does it then it is okay? Very silly logic cause if charges get brought against Obama i will say the same thing but like Hillary's Benghazi these things remain a wet dream for the right. While charges are brought here....

Allow me to suggest you spend less time and money worrying about Obama and more time about Russia/Trump taking us down.

So let me get this straight. You honestly believe if Obama does it then it is okay? Very silly logic cause if charges get brought against Obama i will say the same thing but like Hillary's Benghazi these things remain a wet dream for the right. While charges are brought here....

Allow me to suggest you spend less time and money worrying about Obama and more time about Russia/Trump taking us down.
Again you are a sick treasonous prick for calling Benghazi a “wet dream of the Right” while Americans were killed!! Yet just a few months ago you were calling for Trumps Head when the Army kid from Miami was killed in Niger!! I wonder why that was different??

It's not about Trump or the legitimacy of his win for me. He won and there are many reasons beyond Russia's misinformation campaign. The problem for me is that it seems like Trump thinks this is no big deal and has taken no steps that I'm aware of to prevent this from happening again. I have a hard time understanding how the president of the United States is just fine with doing nothing to prevent Russia from interference with our election process.
What did you want Trump to do to stop this prior to him becoming President?? You should ask yourself why did Obama do nothing! Trump wasn’t president yet! I understand you think it’s cool and vague to attack Trump however that makes zero sense!! Obama was a failed President and hated America, the country woke up now his entire legacy is in tatters! The country should be more upset with him since he was in charge than Trump who just got lucky!! The Russians supported Sanders also who by the way had the nomination stolen from him. Another example how the Liberals forget they could care less about “democracy” if it doesn’t fit their agenda.

Can't wait for Putin to be waterboarded in Guantanamo when he gives up Trump.
#TeamMueller
#CIA
#NSA
#FBI

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...harged-election?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Facebook
Can't wait for Putin to be waterboarded in Guantanamo when he gives up Trump.
#TeamMueller
#CIA
#NSA
#FBI

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...harged-election?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Facebook

trump-you-are-fake-news-animated-gif.gif

Your reading comprehension is terrible. First, a troll farm is not hacking. No where does the article mention hacking. Second, the article says their directives “helped” both Trump and Sanders by not being negative towards them, only Hillary. Not sure why “help” is the word used other than a negative to specifically not helping an opponent. Either way, good they are exposing this BS. Unfortunately too many Americans are stupid and lazy and are allowed social media accounts, therefore becoming victims of their own stupidity and laziness.

What did you want Trump to do to stop this prior to him becoming President?? You should ask yourself why did Obama do nothing! Trump wasn’t president yet! I understand you think it’s cool and vague to attack Trump however that makes zero sense!! Obama was a failed President and hated America, the country woke up now his entire legacy is in tatters! The country should be more upset with him since he was in charge than Trump who just got lucky!! The Russians supported Sanders also who by the way had the nomination stolen from him. Another example how the Liberals forget they could care less about “democracy” if it doesn’t fit their agenda.

Talking about since the election and preparing for future elections. And Obama sanctioned Russia. Remember that your boy Flynn contacted them to talk about lifting the sanctions right after the election. Please no fake news argument. He pled guilty to lying about it.

Talking about since the election and preparing for future elections. And Obama sanctioned Russia. Remember that your boy Flynn contacted them to talk about lifting the sanctions right after the election. Please no fake news argument. He pled guilty to lying about it.
Obama sanctioned Russia?? No he sanctioned Russians huge huge difference!! And no again you are lying, which by the way is what you’ve done here way to often! Flynn was in a meeting when asked if he would have sanctioned lifted on behalf of Russia after the election!! Huge difference! Yet you lie so often you probably don’t care. He plead guilty to lying about the meeting! Stop with the bullshit, I’m way to smart, way to informed and I have facts on my side!! Again you look foolish!! Go play in a sandbox!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT