ADVERTISEMENT

Boxing Fans

Doc Holliday-JB

SuperCane
Jul 23, 2007
Getn my balls licked
the site is slow right now, please don't delete this thread...there are several non-cane related threads on the board...thank you..

anyway, mayweather vs cheech's son, robert guerrero...

who ya got and why?

can guerrero roughhouse mayweather the way he did andre burto and make it an ugly fight for the victory....

or will mayweather do much of the same as he has throughout his career, feel his fighter out for 2-3 rounds and then pick his opponent apart in the middle and late rounds??

personally, i don't guerrero stands a chance tonight..

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Originally posted by jbcanes-nc:
the site is slow right now, please don't delete this thread...there are several non-cane related threads on the board...thank you..

anyway, mayweather vs cheech's son, robert guerrero...

who ya got and why?

can guerrero roughhouse mayweather the way he did andre burto and make it an ugly fight for the victory....

or will mayweather do much of the same as he has throughout his career, feel his fighter out for 2-3 rounds and then pick his opponent apart in the middle and late rounds??

personally, i don't guerrero stands a chance tonight..
Just like I thought time was running out on Manny (and predicted it), father time is going to catch Floyd. Probably not tonight, though. I met him courtside at a Heat game in March 2012. He looks every bit of 35 years old. Was kinda cool. The only pro athlete I've ever met who was smaller than me. lol.

I agree honey. His time is coming unless he is smart enough to get out at the right time. I want to see Guerrero win but I also want to see mayweather/canelo! BTW this fight will have a helluva undercard!!!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

it does have a nice undercard...i'm not buying it though, 1st row sports baby..

sorry, but i don't see any way possible that mayweather fights canelo...he'll say he isn't box office enough or he's on roids or some dumb shit he always comes up with....canelo will most definitely knock his block off

remember how he did that to cotto? he isn't box office bs... cotto hasn't been the same since the plaster fight by that cheatin bastad...he did get his revenge on that chump..

cotto did give mayweather a good go when they finally fought and i thought cotto should have a rematch...

I never even heard of Guerrero before he was announced as opponent. I can't say I am a HUGE boxing fan anymore but I watch most of the big fights..

So that being said, I don't expect much...

I'd love to see Money get his face bashed in though.

I used to be a boxing fan but now MMA has so much appeal that it has made boxing unwatchable to me. I appreciate the skill but I know that another guy Mayweather's size would throw him down and put him to sleep or submit him.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by Swaggah64:
I used to be a boxing fan but now MMA has so much appeal that it has made boxing unwatchable to me. I appreciate the skill but I know that another guy Mayweather's size would throw him down and put him to sleep or submit him.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com

that's cool, i like ufc a lot...put that same guy in the boxing ring with boxing gloves on and see what happens to him....mayweather beats his ass just as easily at boxing as that same guy does mayweather at mma

May day is the best to ever do it.....lol.

Don't see it happening tonight any other way. Yes, he is a woman beater and not a great person...but he is in fact a great fighter. Has been his entire life.

It is what it is. He will figure him out and dissect him like he does everyone else and we will be on to the next one.

I love MMA. Love it. Seen every pride, every ufc since 1.

Mayweather may not likely win in MMA against the best in his weight class... but he would KO a LOT of MMA fighters..

On the reverse... you can take the best mma fighter in any weight class within 15lbs of mayweather and the MMA fighter would have 0% chance against mayweather in boxing.

Originally posted by 52CANES:
I love MMA. Love it. Seen every pride, every ufc since 1.

Mayweather may not likely win in MMA against the best in his weight class... but he would KO a LOT of MMA fighters..

On the reverse... you can take the best mma fighter in any weight class within 15lbs of mayweather and the MMA fighter would have 0% chance against mayweather in boxing.
He would KO a lot of MMA fighter that would be willing to stand with him, almost any good wrestler would beat him though.

MMA? Apples and oranges.

It isn't the same skill set.

IT's like saying to a basketball player I would kill you on the football field. Uh...so what? They aren't playing football. They are boxing. Some skills needed to play basketball are needed to play football. That doesn't make them the same thing.

Floyd isn't an MMA fighter. What difference does that make?

Originally posted by cdwright40:

Don't see it happening tonight any other way. Yes, he is a woman beater and not a great person...but he is in fact a great fighter. Has been his entire life.

It is what it is. He will figure him out and dissect him like he does everyone else and we will be on to the next one.

lol....guerrero's pops was hilarious, dude looked like cheech's younger brother...i kept waiting on him to break out the bong...

and no, mayweather is not the best to ever do it....suger ray leonard, duran, hagler, hearns, chavez, sweet pea are all better...and oh, suger ray robinson also

lol....guerrero's pops was hilarious, dude looked like cheech's younger brother...i kept waiting on him to break out the bong...

and no, mayweather is not the best to ever do it....suger ray leonard, duran, hagler, hearns, chavez, sweet pea are all better...and oh, suger ray robinson also
Well, those guys aren't fighting any more. BTW Sugar Ray Leonard was my favorite. Mayday belongs in that class....but I give him the title best to ever do it because the difference is he has never lost a fight. Facts don't lie. People do...and he has been doing it a long time. Maybe he would have lost in a different era. The fact is he isn't in a different era.

Yeah that was pretty funny. I think daddy mayday wanted to pop him too. He was talking big smack though.

1st row sports...google it, click on the link that reads, firstrow live football stream, that's the 4th 1 that comes up...then click on boxing/mma etc,, then click link 2...you have to close a lot of shit out to get to the screen and then you can make the screen full...

Well, those guys aren't fighting any more. BTW Sugar Ray Leonard was my favorite. Mayday belongs in that class....but I give him the title best to ever do it because the difference is he has never lost a fight. Facts don't lie. People do...and he has been doing it a long time. Maybe he would have lost in a different era. The fact is he isn't in a different era.

Yeah that was pretty funny. I think daddy mayday wanted to pop him too. He was talking big smack though.

just because he hasn't lost doesn't mean he's the best...he hasn't beatin anyone in their prime that's a great fighter...all those guys fought each other in their prime and got it on...obviously excluding robinson

duckweather has been smart and very selective during his career....

by the way, marvelous marvin was shitted against leonard

just because he hasn't lost doesn't mean he's the best...he hasn't beatin anyone in their prime that's a great fighter...all those guys fought each other in their prime and got it on...obviously excluding robinson

duckweather has been smart and very selective during his career....

by the way, marvelous marvin was shitted against leonard
Hey, just a subjective opinion. I like smart fighters. Smart at being selective , and smart in the ring once they pick them. Oh and Marvin got his ass whipped as far as I am concerned. Then he moved to Italy like a little bitch to never be heard from again. Leonard fought too long. That was his problem. I think Mayday may end up doing the same thing. All the great ones do but if he doesn't he will be the greatest to ever do it. That is part of being the greatest. Knowing when to stop. Until he is beaten he is the greatest.

Now tell me who did he dodge? Let's have some names with an explanation of why the most prominent name wanted half when Mayday is the main attraction. What makes Mayday the best is he is a great businessman in the ring too. He isn't going to fight someone for less than what he is worth so people can get their fight. He is no fool. If he wants a shot at the best to ever do it, he has to take less. End of story.

Hate to say I told you so but this was a very easy prediction.

Mayday is the best to ever do it. He is a natural that Makes it look pretty easy and is the greatest defensive fighter I have ever seen. All this nonsense about him ducking fights is just an excuse. If you want to be the best you have to fight the best on their terms. That is how it works. If you want to be the best you take the fight regardless of what Mayday says you have to take because he is in the catbirds seat

All these people that think these so called contenders that want to fight Mayday are not on his level, therefore don't deserve mayday money until they prove they are.

Mayday ain't afraid to fight anyone. They need to do this on Maydays terms or keep it moving.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT