ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News.......Mueller has a New Witness!!!!

So no comment on the new witness?
No zero, these people selling lies to get out of shit they in. That nut Kim Dot Com selling that Rich murder tape saying he’s got a video, wil only release once he’s acquitted. Cems wake up, grow up. Respect the flag and Country! You shitting on America everyday is old!

Reactions: Strack_Cane
No zero, these people selling lies to get out of shit they in. That nut Kim Dot Com selling that Rich murder tape saying he’s got a video, wil only release once he’s acquitted. Cems wake up, grow up. Respect the flag and Country! You shitting on America everyday is old!
Like you do when you post?

Like you do when you post?
So are you deflecting from the lies you tell daily? That what this stupid response to my post was? Which as usual had zero to do with what I or anyone said. Cems they are laughing at you, not with you! Try staying in topic, you are a colossal waste of time and board space!

Ruh Roh...lmao

This and the Russians illegally funneling money through the NRA...time for more drunken meltdowns!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
DXpCmPTVMAAgGC3.jpg

I’ve read the CNN and NYTimes editorial on this and I’m not sure it’s a problem. What concerns you on this, other the perhaps the foreign contributions that we know come on both sides every election.
Been looking for more details and here's what I've heard. This is more about establishing back door channels to Russia. This new witness might have information abour this. Also, it seems Betsy Devos' brother Eric was involved in these discussions.

Been looking for more details and here's what I've heard. This is more about establishing back door channels to Russia. This new witness might have information abour this. Also, it seems Betsy Devos' brother Eric was involved in these discussions.
Jeez! Not sure what’s going to come down worse on you, “this what I heard” or the fact that Betsy DeVoss brother Eric who owned Blackwater and the rest of the nutjobs who caught in Iraq and Afghanistan has been discussed and cleared about a year ago! All retread info that’s going nowhere in a hurry!! Nice try though. Must have a deep stare source at the trailer park! Info just a couple years late

Last edited:
I read there were a couple meetings after the election referencing back door channels to Russia and UAE. They also mention it was for ways to find some middle ground and better relations between our countries. Do you think it's an issue?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
I read there were a couple meetings after the election referencing back door channels to Russia and UAE. They also mention it was for ways to find some middle ground and better relations between our countries. Do you think it's an issue?
It’s only an issue of Trump does it! The hypocrisy of the left is appalling! Can’t get anything straight and legit! They twist everything

Reactions: BreakingCane
Jeez! Not sure what’s going to come down worse on you, “this what I heard” or the fact that Betsy DeVoss brother Eric who owned Blackwater and the rest of the nutjobs who caught in Iraq and Afghanistan has been discussed and cleared about a year ago! All retread info that’s going nowhere in a hurry!! Nice try though. Must have a deep stare source at the trailer park! Info just a couple years late
The only nut job is you. Your constant trolling of this site with your nonstop bullshzzt is getting old. I'm having a civil discussion with another poster and you freak out. Why? You jealous? I don't swing that way.

The only nut job is you. Your constant trolling of this site with your nonstop bullshzzt is getting old. I'm having a civil discussion with another poster and you freak out. Why? You jealous? I don't swing that way.
“Trolling” my bullshit? Who’s been caught lying close to every thread? You! Not me!! You are a total screwball lying POS! You don’t have civil conversations, you have moments when you act civil then you turn and become the lying nut yhat you are! And Cems again, play this I’m smarter than everyone act with someone else! I’ve exposed you, outsmarted you and proven you wrong enough! Which is reason you report me constantly and try to push me off the board! Because you know you can’t beat me!!

Reactions: BreakingCane
And even funnier, you get pissy because I point out the fact you JUMPED on this bullshit like it was new! This old news you Libs trying to retread! Hilarious! Cems just can’t win!

Back door channels for any administration is not that unusual. However, with this administration it's an issue if the initial reason given for the meeting is not true. Eric Prince told congress it was a chance meeting not for a back channel. This might be true. However, if this meeting was about a back channel then Eric Prince lied to congress. This new witness might be able to shed more light on this subject. He was at this meeting. As I stated earlier a back door channel is not unusual but what is unusual is lying about it.

“Trolling” my bullshit? Who’s been caught lying close to every thread? You! Not me!! You are a total screwball lying POS! You don’t have civil conversations, you have moments when you act civil then you turn and become the lying nut yhat you are! And Cems again, play this I’m smarter than everyone act with someone else! I’ve exposed you, outsmarted you and proven you wrong enough! Which is reason you report me constantly and try to push me off the board! Because you know you can’t beat me!!
I reported you? I've never reported or as I like to say snitched on you or any poster. Stop your bullshzzt lies. You are losing it and don't even know it.

I guess we’ll have to see but I doubt there’s much to this. Seems like standard procedure to me.

Back door channels for any administration is not that unusual. However, with this administration it's an issue if the initial reason given for the meeting is not true. Eric Prince told congress it was a chance meeting not for a back channel. This might be true. However, if this meeting was about a back channel then Eric Prince lied to congress. This new witness might be able to shed more light on this subject. He was at this meeting. As I stated earlier a back door channel is not unusual but what is unusual is lying about it.

The day you came back, i got a message from gary. please
The day I came back my "Im Back" thread got deleted. Reason given.....someone didn't like the content. What the fuk was that about? Who reported me and for what reason? I've had my share of PM's from Gary and Matt about my posts but NEVER have I snitched. To snitch means you have gotten the best of me and none of you have succeeded.

The day I came back my "Im Back" thread got deleted. Reason given.....someone didn't like the content. What the fuk was that about? Who reported me and for what reason? I've had my share of PM's from Gary and Matt about my posts but NEVER have I snitched. To snitch means you have gotten the best of me and none of you have succeeded.
You and cd are the only people that run to Gary or Matt

tenor.gif

I reported you? I've never reported or as I like to say snitched on you or any poster. Stop your bullshzzt lies. You are losing it and don't even know it.
Cems there’s plenty to bank up my claim. I’ve never lied yet I’ve proven you a liar. You lie and deflect because you bring nothing to the table

Reactions: canam1965

You would not know civil if it walked up to you and pooped on you

Huhhhhh, excuse me....just kidding.

It takes a very weak person to report someone and I’d be shocked if you did so. CD, no doubt, Raoul maybe, but while you seem to be irritable with a few, I doubt you’d run to someone to shut them down.

Just my two cents.

You would not know civil if it walked up to you and pooped on you
Guess who this is? Your momma!! You thought I forgot you dissed my mom a few weeks ago. Payback is a mother. If you want to continue down this slippery slope, have at it. Punk!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Huhhhhh, excuse me....just kidding.

It takes a very weak person to report someone and I’d be shocked if you did so. CD, no doubt, Raoul maybe, but while you seem to be irritable with a few, I doubt you’d run to someone to shut them down.

Just my two cents.
Thanks bro. I don't need Gary or Matt to fight my battles. I do fine on my own.

I just hope we can all learn to communicate again, thinking for ourselves, and not allowing the politicians and surrogates to divide us. We all have more in common then we realize, but instead of focusing on them, we allow them to focus us on our differences. I’m sick of it and I’m done playing the games.

Thanks bro. I don't need Gary or Matt to fight my battles. I do fine on my own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT