ADVERTISEMENT

Can A President Pardon Himself?

Use your common sense. The founding fathers never intented for a corrupt person to self impose his punishment by pardoning himself. Surely you learned that in law school?
We would have just got a king if the founding fathers wanted this. These cucks will do anything for this POS. Do you think he carries on like this if we are talking about Obama? Nope...that's how they cuck for this loser and present their wrist to him. Sad to watch.

You have to be a moron if you think a president can pardon himself. The unfortunate thing is our constitution wasn't written for a person like Trump. It was written for a moral man or woman to be president. It was written for someone who had a sense of shame which Trump does not have.

Moral because you say he is moral.

Blah blah blah.

Results!!!!

You know those manufacturing jobs that just left the country...they aren’t coming back. I mean what is he going to wave his magic wand.

Now...who said that again?

CD, CEMS, Big Louuuuuuuu

Blah blah blah.

Results!!!!

You know those manufacturing jobs that just left the country...they aren’t coming back. I mean what is he going to wave his magic wand.

CD, CEMS, Big Louuuuuuuu
Yep. Cucks gonna cuck. Queen Cuck and her cuck crew!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU

Blah blah blah.

Results!!!!

CD, CEMS, Big Louuuuuuuu
Trump has more to worry about than jobs. Like Mueller knocking on his door to put handcuffs on.

Trump has more to worry about than jobs. Like Mueller knocking on his door to put handcuffs on.
Mueller would be fired first. And if he wasn't, White House security would beat the hell out of him and send him on his way.

Per the constitution, yes, not even a question. However if he waits till after an impeachment, no. He can’t overturn impeachment.
It has never been done before, so there is no precedent as to how the Constitution would be interpreted. So not as simple as coloring in numbers and a gray issue.

It has never been done before, so there is no precedent as to how the Constitution would be interpreted. So not as simple as coloring in numbers and a gray issue.
It simply says the President has the power to pardon, no exceptions are stated, except impeachment, if he waits till then he’d be SOL. I wouldn’t do it if I were him, and I think he hasn’t broken any laws.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
I am positive Trump would try to pardon himself because that's the level he is on. However, no one is above the law. He can try it but once he is out of office, charges will be brought anyway. Either through impeachment or otherwise if he is guilty of a crime. They will just first impeach. Then bring charges.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-legal-experts-weigh-in/ar-AAydmU1?ocid=ientp
Hey you finally did it

asshat4.jpg

It simply says the President has the power to pardon, no exceptions are stated, except impeachment, if he waits till then he’d be SOL. I wouldn’t do it if I were him, and I think he hasn’t broken any laws.
There are about 2.5 million criminals in US. If the president woke up and decided he was going to pardon all 2.5 million criminals, I have a hard time believing that would be upheld even though no stated restrictions in constitution. For ex, often the term 'reasonable' is implied in many words and acts in documents, which here if implied would be reasonable use of the pardon power. Is self-pardon reasonable use? It seems gray. I'm not a constitutional lawyer, but there are cases where the USSC issues rulings based on implied terms. And my point is not anti or pro Trump. Interesting question.

Obama gives lib president Andrew Jackson a run for his money for the crown of most racist US president of all time.

Yes he can. But he won't need to because the statute of limitations, which is 5 years in this case, will expire early in his second term.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT