ADVERTISEMENT

Can we (ESPN/All Canes haters en masse), please stop with this new narrative that Pitt is the new dominant force in the ACC Coastal crap!!!

Impaler

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Dudes, I've actually heard that statement, not more than a few times in the past year. I mean not only is it patently and infinitely embarrassingly absurd, it's downright FALSE!...it's like these idiots are counting that inexplicable (2017) loss/collapse at Pitt when we were ranked #3 in the nation and poised to be ranked #1 when 'Bama lost earlier in the day...it's like they're counting that loss as 10-15 Pitt wins in the overall head-to-head series...friggin' ridiculous, youse know why...cause here's our series record verse those vaunted, Coastal Gangstars Pitt Panthers, since (84')...UM = 22 wins...Pitt = 3 wins....you heard me right...TWENTY-TWO...TO...THREE! And if you go..."Nice historical stats Impaler, but if you look at the past 5 seasons, it's a completely different story."...ummmm, NO it is not...Past 5 years head-to-head...UM = 4 wins...Pitt = 1 win...Last 10 years...UM = 8...Pitt = 2!

"Your Honor, the State rests."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News