ADVERTISEMENT

"Canes fans" No respect for Burns

ucfgoon51

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2011
This has been a weird and disgusting round of PR and fan support for Artie Burns getting drafted in the 1st round...im shocked at what i have read from "fans" and what i have heard on the radio..The emphasis on his flaws and dismissive tone on his draft status are so ridiculous.... .i thought it was clear Burns was raw...i thought it was clear he was too handsy and held alot...i thought it was clear he needed work on his techinque..every scout noted those flaws...but i also thought it was clear he was a freak athlete with pretty good production..yet to many..."he lacked production"...have you seen ramsey(3)or alexanders(0) career INT totals????.... "He should have stayed another year"...the 25th overall pick in the entire nation should have stayed another year?..a top 5 CB in the nation should have stayed another year?...laughable..I am not some super artie burns fan but to hear him being reduced to a "project", "Reach", "Not a bump and run corner" (what in the hell were you watching last year when he had his 6 INT's in man,check the coverage!!) by "canes fans" is crazy...please stop confusing your childish personal concept of a successful,productive career at UM based on past greats....i think its obviiiious he would have been better developed and more productive under a quality staff...you peope are insane.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News