ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kaepernick Supports Castro

images

Azar, let me say this my friend...I understand your passion for this subject and respect your viewpoint...but man you should find a way to bottle up all the hate you have and get rid of it, it will consume you...I learned this at a young age. I will give you this piece of advice....take it for what it is worth...Open up your heart and go to church...I think it may put your mind at ease.

When I say don't look at me, it's a figure of speech and in this case it's meant to say don't lump in the regular guy who's just living his life with the KKK. As far as Trump, I disagree that he's a racist and an anti semite. I think he keeps it real. He was right about there being violence on both sides in Charlottesville. As far as Kaeperdick, screw him, I have no respect for anyone who disrespects the flag. The flag is a symbol for this nation. I love this nation.

You fail to address anything I say, you just move the goal post. I'm responding to points you make, how about you show me the same courtesy?

Wait, let me get this straight. You're accusing me of "moving the goal post" and not responding to points you've made. Lmao! If this don't beat all, the master of deflection accusing me of the shyt you've done in every debate we've had. Tell me, what points have you made that I've avoided. I promise you I'll respond.

As for your b.s. about your comments being a figure of speech, I present your quote to you:

"I've never disputed horrible things have happened and happen. All I've ever said is its not me doing them so I'm not gonna apologize for something I have nothing to do with."

Care to explain the principles of the English language and how one should interpret this as a figure of speech? As for your Trump's not a racist beliefs, of course he's not in your eyes! You know why? Because you're a follower of white supremacist mantra. You've expressed enough of your views and rhetoric on this site for me to know exactly what your social views are towards black people so let's not sit here and act like you haven't said offensive and racially insensitive shyt. Trump is a racist mf who has a history of racist practices which are well documented and a cabinet full of racist mf with established connections to racist organizations. What you're practicing is called willful ignorance. You know exactly all the things I'm speaking about but you willing choose to ignore it because you believe in the white supremacist culture the low life bastard is promoting. So instead of believing a nations full of black people speaking about the blatant racism and racist culture this b*stard is promoting, you chose to stick firm to yoru arrogance and your ignorance, and believe the white man is correct regarding a sickness they continue to perpetrate. Asking a group of white people to point out racism is about as useless as asking a group of people in jail who's guilty.

Last edited:
Wait, let me get this straight. You're accusing me of "moving the goal post" and not responding to points you've made. Lmao! If this don't beat all, the master of deflection accusing me of the shyt you've done in every debate we've had. Tell me, what points have you made that I've avoided. I promise you I'll respond.

As for your b.s. about your comments being a figure of speech, I present your quote to you:

"I've never disputed horrible things have happened and happen. All I've ever said is its not me doing them so I'm not gonna apologize for something I have nothing to do with."

Care to explain the principles of the English language and how one should interpret this as a figure of speech? As for your Trump's not a racist beliefs, of course he's not in your eyes! You know why? Because you're a follower of white supremacist mantra. You've expressed enough of your views and rhetoric on this site for me to know exactly what your social views are towards black people so let's not sit here and act like you haven't said offensive and racially insensitive shyt. Trump is a racist mf who has a history of racist practices which are well documented and a cabinet full of racist mf with established connections to racist organizations. What you're practicing is called willful ignorance. You know exactly all the things I'm speaking about but you willing choose to ignore it because you believe in the white supremacist culture the low life bastard is promoting. So instead of believing a nations full of black people speaking about the blatant racism and racist culture this b*stard is promoting, you chose to stick firm to yoru arrogance and your ignorance, and believe the white man is correct regarding a sickness they continue to perpetrate. Asking a group of white people to point out racism is about as useless as asking a group of people in jail who's guilty.
You're right, you win. @e_cushing and I are white supremacists . He's a slave master and I'm a misguided KKK sympathizer. You have been right all along and I congratulate you on your ability to spot overt racism . Congrats.

At least I'm white. That's why I'm a racist. You on the other hand.....
That's why I qualified it and said I'm a misguided KKK sympathizer. God I envy you. I bet you wake up every morning with a big smile on your face enjoying your white privilege as you look around as master of all you see. What's the name of your plantation?

When I say don't look at me, it's a figure of speech and in this case it's meant to say don't lump in the regular guy who's just living his life with the KKK. As far as Trump, I disagree that he's a racist and an anti semite. I think he keeps it real. He was right about there being violence on both sides in Charlottesville. As far as Kaeperdick, screw him, I have no respect for anyone who disrespects the flag. The flag is a symbol for this nation. I love this nation.

You fail to address anything I say, you just move the goal post. I'm responding to points you make, how about you show me the same courtesy?
Estas petdiendo el tiempo!

So funny when people try to claim Trump is anti-semitic. First, the apple of his eye (Ivanka) is a religious Jew and Donny Jr. married a half Jew. Call me when Trump abstains from a UN resolution like Obama did where the resolution called for Israel to give the Palestinians the Western Wall which is the Jews version of the Vatican. Even Obama, on his campaign trail, said the Palestinians had no sense of history when they claimed that the Western Wall belonged to the Palestinians. Who is the real anti-Semite in this scenario? Could you Imagine Obama tacitly approving a UN resolution instructing Rome to hand the Vatican over to France? Because that is what he did with Israel.

Last edited:
3000??? Are you serious? You would dare claim that some estimate of 3000 Cubans is 150 times worse than what took place here in the US? Foh with this extremely ridiculous shyt. What US history have you read to even bring you to such as profoundly ignorant statement? My bad, apparently you haven't read a damn thing regarding black history, slavery nor post slavery. Your comment is exactly why I come at you the way I do, it's this extreme ignorance and disrespect of the history black people have endured at the hands of US terrorism, and the disrespect in the value of our lives that you and others constantly project through ignorant comments such as yours. You believe 3000 Cuban deaths are a 100 times worse than millions of African people being murdered, enslaved, and oppressed for 100's of years? This is most definitely a racist mentality because you wouldn't dare devalue Jewish tragedy by making such a statement about the 3000 Cuban deaths being 100 times worse than the Holocaust. I know you wouldn't because you place more stock in those white lives as you've been condition to by this white supremacist system.

"Like I said there were atrocities committed in the USA during slavery and there were a ton of race motivated murders in the 20th century (e.g. Emmett till and some of the facts you shared above etc.), but this was mostly criminal homicides committed by private citizens".

This is simply unbelievably stupid. I guess you didn't have the balls to pay attention to any of the links I posted above so I'll post one for you again. Tulsa Oklahoma, the damn police dept literally assisted the racist lynch mob in bombing and savagely murdering appx 300 innocent men, women and children. 1500 homes burned and 100's of successful black business destroyed due to hatred and racism.: http://www.blackwallstreet.freeservers.com/The Story.htm

This isn't the only story of it's kind, these massacres occurred all over the US for 100 years post slavery. Even worse, black people were considered 3/5 human by the damn constitution with no constitutional, civil, nor human rights all mandate by the US fckn government and the savage azz devil mf's whom yall affectionately refer to as your Forefathers! So again, what damn history are you reading where the government had nothing to do with black people being murdered and oppressed?
So don't give me any of your hypocritical bullshyt about Castro and anyone supporting him when you clearly devalue Black lives, marginalize the Black Holocaust and support the same manner of evil b*stards who perpetrated far worse crimes over a much longer period against black people
U are an angry man

Yo are you a retard dude? What the fck is wrong with you?? Why do you keep repeating your same bullshyt marginalizations of African enslavement or attempting to compare 3000 deaths est to a 300 plus year enslavement and murder of over 10 million Black people? Are you intentionally trying to be fckn insulting or are you serious about this dumb shyt? I just posted a damn slew of massacres and hangings which occurred the past 100 years where not one fckn person was ever indicted or arrested and you say the government had nothing to do with it??? The government had nothing to do with Black codes? Jim Crow Laws? Denying of constitutional, civil rights, and enforcing a system of racial oppression? All of which many murders were committed under with impunity. The more many of you reveal your mis-educated stupidity, the more apparent it becomes as to why Black people continue to deal with racism and the ignorance of conversations such as this. Smdh. It's amazing how yall just say false shyt when history is all documented. Do you realize this shyt is all in books, videos, state and federal docs?
Ok I'm done because you, my man, are one arrogantly ignorant mf. But check this out....share with everybody how many Cubans were enslaved? How many Cuban little boys and girls did Castro rape? How many did he chain up, stuff in a ship, and ship to a foreign land to work all their lives? How many Cuban families including their kids did he torture and torment generation after generation? How many Cubans did he put on his breeding farms to make more Cubans to enslave? How many Cuban generations including their kids worked cotton fields from sun up to sun down and built shyt with not pay for 100's of years? How many Cubans did Castro hang and slice genitals and other body parts after hanging them? When did Castro declare that Cubans were on 3/5 of a human? It's so much devilish and horrific shyt other than murder that was done to slaves that you have no idea nor could you begin to imagine which is why you continue to dig in on your ignorance. You should try reading at least one fckn book however before you go speaking dumb shyt and disrespecting another culture's history
Are u 100 yrs old....I never owned a slave or my family never owned a slave.....my great grandma parents came from Ireland and had to make it as well.....so I for one don't owe anyone a damn thing..... Stop being so angry at the world.....most of us want to get along but ppl with ur thinking makes it difficult to get over the past

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT