ADVERTISEMENT

Con Man in Chief hires 1 American 143 foreigners

Cheap labor and you know what? I would not have an issue with it if he we're not such a yuge liar about it.

I was debating with someone here the othe day. They were trying to tell how rich people give the rest of us all jobs....lol. You don't make your own fortune being stupid enough to "give" anyone anything.

Rich people make money. They invest in people....they don't give a shit about giving you a job. They care about what you can do for them and their business and there is nothing wrong with that....but let's call it what it is. They look out for self like poor people should.

There are some rich people smarter than the rest and take great care of their human resources. They know how to retain good employees this way....but they aren't interested in " giving" you anything. You earn it! And if Mexicans or whomever are cheaper for the same job their patriotism goes to shit.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
I was debating with someone here the othe day. They were trying to tell how rich people give the rest of us all jobs....lol. You don't make your own fortune being stupid enough to "give" anyone anything.

That someone would be me. What I posted was “ I know a poor guy will never give you a job “ you in your infinite wisdom or lack of reading skills turned it into how rich people give the rest of us jobs. It’s in the thread EBT bye bye. Then the funniest part was you said you didn’t use the word parse. I had said you parsed words. Guess you didn’t know what that meant.

That someone would be me. What I posted was “ I know a poor guy will never give you a job “ you in your infinite wisdom or lack of reading skills turned it into how rich people give the rest of us jobs. It’s in the thread EBT bye bye. Then the funniest part was you said you didn’t use the word parse. I had said you parsed words. Guess you didn’t know what that meant.
You didn’t know he has the ability to read minds? It’s one of his many many many many many many talents!! Just ask him, he’s the best!

You just cucked the King Cuck! Was he watching in the corner while you played the bull?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Oh stop looking down on poor people....because they won't give you something they have less value? That's ridiculous.

Just out of curiosity, did anybody read the article as to why he hired so many foreigners?

So why did he hire so many foreigners?
Look...I'm going to try to be respectful and fight my reputation of giving straight no chaser. If you honestly believe only 7 Americans applied for 144 jobs in America I honestly don't know how to even have a conversation with you.

Look...I'm going to try to be respectful and fight my reputation of giving straight no chaser. If you honestly believe only 7 Americans applied for 144 jobs in America I honestly don't know how to even have a conversation with you.

I do not know if I should believe it or not, but that is what the article said that was posted.

Sometimes things that are written are true if we believe them or not.

That is being a straight shooter.

I will also say that since I have been retired I have gotten a job at a golf course.

With that said there are certain jobs that Americans do not apply for when they come opening. I am really starting to believe what people are saying about Americans not wanting to work at certain jobs.

Trust me, that's not your reputation. But since you have me on "ignore" you won't see this.

I do not know if I should believe it or not, but that is what the article said that was posted.

Sometimes things that are written are true if we believe them or not.

That is being a straight shooter.
I realize that. I am saying about this particular explanation. It is simple deductive logic....just plain ole common sense.

Why do you think he prefers foreign workers? I'll wait.

Wait for what?

It was in the article.

It was open to the public, the people that applied did not qualify.

Again, did you see my post and my life experiences?

He did not break any law. I would think that people that are for immigration would be happy to see this. It proves their point in more then one way when it comes to American workers.

I realize that. I am saying about this particular explanation. It is simple deductive logic....just plain ole common sense.

I am not taking up for the man here. Did you see my post about life experiences here in this thread.

Let me ask you this, let’s say Obama or Clinton did His and gave the same explanation. Would you believe it then.

I am not taking up for the man here. Did you see my post about life experiences here in this thread.

Let me ask you this, let’s say Obama or Clinton did His and gave the same explanation. Would you believe it then.
I'm SHOCKED! Bringing up Obama and Clinton explain away Trumps complete bullshit....smh

I am not bringing them up because of that.

You are saying that Trump is lying.

From my life experiences I could see this happening.

The man could say the sky is blue and people would call him a liar.

So please answer the question.

I understand that People might not but in for a job like this because it is seasonal.

I understand that People might not but in for a job like this because it is seasonal.
That's probably because he is a liar. Just sayin.

Cheap labor and you know what? I would not have an issue with it if he we're not such a yuge liar about it.

Rich people make money. They invest in people....they don't give a shit about giving you a job. They care about what you can do for them and their business and there is nothing wrong with that....but let's call it what it is. They look out for self like poor people should.

There are some rich people smarter than the rest and take great care of their human resources. They know how to retain good employees this way....but they aren't interested in " giving" you anything. You earn it! And if Mexicans or whomever are cheaper for the same job their patriotism goes to shit.

Quick question...

Is Trump smarter than you?

Look you believe what you want to believe....but don't come here acting shocked and appalled others don't purchase this baby back bullshit because that is what it is. I know what the jobs are and I know Americans apply for those jobs because they need jobs and it is beyond ridiculous to believe 7 Americans applied and were not qualified for 144 jobs. Now, like I said. If that seems feasible for you then good for you....you do you....but to come here and act like we should all believe that? Well, that just is ridiculous. It doesn't even make any sense. You act like these dudes were applying to pick oranges lmao. WTF! You are telling me Americans didn't want to apply for a bartender job at Mar a logo? You seriously think Americans didn't want a server position there? Do you even know what these clubs look like? The level of people that frequent these places? The opportunities there?

Dude, you believe that. Please don't waste your time and breath getting me to try to believe this. It has nothing to do with "the man could say the sky is blue and people would call him a liar"? WTF does that have to do with this? He earned that reputation. You act like this dude never lied or something.

Like I said please do not waste your breath.

Look you believe what you want to believe....but don't come here acting shocked and appalled others don't purchase this baby back bullshit because that is what it is. I know what the jobs are and I know Americans apply for those jobs because they need jobs and it is beyond ridiculous to believe 7 Americans applied and were not qualified for 144 jobs. Now, like I said. If that seems feasible for you then good for you....you do you....but to come here and act like we should all believe that? Well, that just is ridiculous. It doesn't even make any sense. You act like these dudes were applying to pick oranges lmao. WTF! You are telling me Americans didn't want to apply for a bartender job at Mar a logo? You seriously think Americans didn't want a server position there? Do you even know what these clubs look like? The level of people that frequent these places? The opportunities there?

Dude, you believe that. Please don't waste your time and breath getting me to try to believe this. It has nothing to do with "the man could say the sky is blue and people would call him a liar"? WTF does that have to do with this? He earned that reputation. You act like this dude never lied or something.

Like I said please do not waste your breath.

Somebody mad.

Still have not answered a honest question.

You believe what you want. People can have different opinions.

Do not come on this board and try to shove your opinion down somebody’s throat then get mad because people might look at things differently.

Somebody mad.

Still have not answered a honest question.

You believe what you want. People can have different opinions.

Do not come on this board and try to shove your opinion down somebody’s throat then get mad because people might look at things differently.
Worst straw man argument in the history of the site dude....lol. I told you to believe what you want to believe. Is that shoving my opinion down your throat? Nope....and why would I be mad? That doesn't even make sense and is just thrown out there for effect. Yes, people can have different opinions and for the 4th time. You do you. If you want to believe Americans don't want to work at an exclusive resort so you can cuck for this dude that's on you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT