ADVERTISEMENT

Coup d'e tat!!!!

After these devastating hearings about Trump's attempted coup, do you still support him?

Haven’t watched but like any trial I’ll wait for the defenses side to be presented then compare the two to make a judgement. You seem up on it, when does the defense start calling witnesses ?

Reactions: utatem
Haven’t watched but like any trial I’ll wait for the defenses side to be presented then compare the two to make a judgement. You seem up on it, when does the defense start calling witnesses ?
You obviously don't understand what this is about. It's not a trial. That will come later after DOJ indicts that lying and corrupt POS.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb and miamimike
You obviously don't understand what this is about. It's not a trial. That will come later after DOJ indicts that lying and corrupt POS.

Maybe you’re right, I don’t understand what this is about. Thought they said they wanted to get the facts and prevent this from happening again. You would think they’d get into why there weren’t enough authorities to protect the Capitol and ask the Sargent of Arms if she didn’t get Intel and why the National Guard weren’t there. Crazy but you’d think they’d explain the justification for killing an unarmed women and the exoneration of the officer. Think maybe they’d find who put pipe bomb and how or why the VP’s security detail was at the DNC to find it. Like I said I haven’t watched so maybe you can tell me and also how many federal agents or informants were involved. Thanks in advance for these answers.

Maybe you’re right, I don’t understand what this is about. Thought they said they wanted to get the facts and prevent this from happening again. You would think they’d get into why there weren’t enough authorities to protect the Capitol and ask the Sargent of Arms if she didn’t get Intel and why the National Guard weren’t there. Crazy but you’d think they’d explain the justification for killing an unarmed women and the exoneration of the officer. Think maybe they’d find who put pipe bomb and how or why the VP’s security detail was at the DNC to find it. Like I said I haven’t watched so maybe you can tell me and also how many federal agents or informants were involved. Thanks in advance for these answers.
I see you're into telling fairy tales. To cure, stop watching right wing media outlets like Fox Fake News. The thing you're missing is why did those insurrectionists travel to the Capitol and begin destroying government property and stopping a constitutional proceeding?

I see you're into telling fairy tales. To cure, stop watching right wing media outlets like Fox Fake News. The thing you're missing is why did those insurrectionists travel to the Capitol and begin destroying government property and stopping a constitutional proceeding?

Don’t think I told any fairytale looks like I was asking questions as to why if we are seeking the truth these questions aren’t even addressed ? Actually asked you because you say you have the facts and you won’t answer. Why’s that ? Do you know or can YOU prove there were no Federal agents or informants inciting the crowd ? Because if you can’t then you can’t claim fake news now can you. Give me the FACTS You have probably the same as Schiff and his evidence of Russian Collusion. Think you called Fox fake news then also. As for deciding about me maybe you haven’t been paying attention because I’ve seen a lot of posts deciding about you.

Don’t think I told any fairytale looks like I was asking questions as to why if we are seeking the truth these questions aren’t even addressed ? Actually asked you because you say you have the facts and you won’t answer. Why’s that ? Do you know or can YOU prove there were no Federal agents or informants inciting the crowd ? Because if you can’t then you can’t claim fake news now can you. Give me the FACTS You have probably the same as Schiff and his evidence of Russian Collusion. Think you called Fox fake news then also. As for deciding about me maybe you haven’t been paying attention because I’ve seen a lot of posts deciding about you.
Watch the hearings or better read this thread in its entirety. You will learn how Trump masterminded an insurrection.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
Watch the hearings or better read this thread in its entirety. You will learn how Trump masterminded an insurrection.
NOT ONE PERSON has been charged with insurrection. It’s nothing more than another dem pathetic attempt to deflect from the shit his pants, mentally challenged joke of a Presdient
!
SHAME ON YOUR OBNOXIOUS, ABSURD, EMOTIONAL, SHALLOW MINDED THOUGHT PROCESS.
This country sucks right now because of assholes like you, and your simpleton mimdset
FUK OFF

Understand again you can’t answer with the facts you claim you use. FRAUD

NOT ONE PERSON has been charged with insurrection. It’s nothing more than another dem pathetic attempt to deflect from the shit his pants, mentally challenged joke of a Presdient
!
SHAME ON YOUR OBNOXIOUS, ABSURD, EMOTIONAL, SHALLOW MINDED THOUGHT PROCESS.
This country sucks right now because of assholes like you, and your simpleton mimdset
FUK OFF
You really are one dumb MOFO. Read if you can comprehend.

"DOJ charges Proud Boys leaders with seditious conspiracy over Jan. 6 attack - POLITICO" https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2...ditious-conspiracy-over-jan-6-attack-00037518

"Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes, others charged in January 6 Capitol plot" https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/01/13...or-january-6-riot-conspiracy-reports-say.html

That's the extent of your knowledge, PFFFT?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Gonna let my 14 yr old daughter respond to you.
You truly are beyond help
Deep down we both know you dont believe half the crap you post!
Pfft

Gonna let my 14 yr old daughter respond to you.
You truly are beyond help
Deep down we both know you dont believe half the crap you post!
Pfft
Leave your daughter out of this discussion. I guarantee she would order those Dungeness crabs you owe me.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Again I never said I supported a fake electors scheme but you did and still support a proven fake Russian collusion scheme

Again I never said I supported a fake electors scheme but you did and still support a proven fake Russian collusion scheme
I do believe Trump conspired with the Russians to win in 2016 and was the mastermind behind the attempted coup.
If you believe Trump didn't lose in 2020 then you agree with his fake elector scheme and more.

I do believe Trump conspired with the Russians to win in 2016 and was the mastermind behind the attempted coup.
If you believe Trump didn't lose in 2020 then you agree with his fake elector scheme and more.

I think Trump is his own worst enemy going on about the election probably will be his undoing if DeSantis runs. Again they’ve investigated the Russian hoax and proven Hilary campaign funded it but their just facts why would you believe them.

I think Trump is his own worst enemy going on about the election probably will be his undoing if DeSantis runs. Again they’ve investigated the Russian hoax and proven Hilary campaign funded it but their just facts why would you believe them.
More facts. Trump tried to bribe the Ukrainian president. Do you believe that?

Actually, Trump did that earlier in front of a room full of witnesses. That's why the azzclown was impeached. Remember?

Ambassador Marie Yovanavich flat out lied that’s been proven with her Emails obtained thru FOIA Lawsuit. Do you agree She lied ?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
"They're not here to hurt me." Those were the words of Trump, who wanted to go to the Capitol with the insurrectionists. The testimony today made clear Trump knew the insurrectionists were armed to the teeth with AR-15's and other weapons but still wanted to go to the Capitol. He felt safe in doing so, because according to Trump, "They're not here to hurt me". If not him, who were those rioters there to hurt?

Trump wanted those armed insurrectionists to avoid metal detection devices and enter the Capitol. I am not sure how much more AG Garland needs to lock that lying and corrupt POS up.

Today's testimony puts to rest this talk of "peaceful demonstrations" as some on this site have alluded to.

Last edited:
Trump did not care VP Pence was receiving death threats with chants of, "Hang Mike Pence". Trump was quoted as saying, "Mike deserves it". WTF

In a closed door deposition, General Flynn was asked a simple question, does he believe in the peaceful transfer of power? He took the 5th!! A 4 star General of the US military and security advisor to Trump!!

Trump did not want to put out a statement asking the rioters to go home.
And when he finally did, he said," We love you, you're very special". This about an unruly mob that injured over 100 police officers!

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT