ADVERTISEMENT

Covington Catholic

Im not disputing one Indian nation warring against another. The Lakota & The Crow were traditional enemies. The Lakota drove the Cheyenne out of the black Hills. The Lakota were always at odds against the Pawnee. In the South the Apache, Comanche & Kiowa were always fighting each other. No doubt the Europeans were superior in their knowledge of commerce, free enterprise, etc., but what followed were countless atrocities. Indians were bribed with liquor & you still associate Indians being liquored up. Don't judge Phillips by his appearance alone. What do you expect a person to look like when they are subjected poor housing, no access to health care , limited income, limited education, etc., All they have left are their spiritual beliefs & what Nathan Phillips did proves what spiritual beliefs can accomplish. He didn't use a gun, didn't use the court system, had no documents, didn't even have to fire a warning shot.

So now he went from serving veteran to having no health care. He didn’t get any VA benefits ?

It’s truly hard to take anything you say seriously about race or racism when the guy you choose to promote says he believed in “white supremacy”. You don’t even see the irony.
Same old same old from you maybe I’m wrong you might be dense lol

I honestly hope the Covington students will soon discard the MAGA hats. When they get a little older they will realize # 45 denigrated refugees, immigrants, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Africans, etc. Im sure they will realize its wrong to walk in the same footsteps as #45. Recently, former Florida senator Steven Jolly(R) said #45 has given permission to Neo Nazis, KKK, White supremacists, alt right to impose their will on minorities, refugees, immigrants and the like.
Meanwhile with all your racist theory liberals vote to kill 9 month old babies, no one has a problem with immigrants it is illegal immigration . Blacks are killing blacks in war zone inner city’s run by liberals, all you guys got for talking points is race and hate. Just think what could be done with the billons of dollars spent on welfare giving to illegal immigration. Remember not legal immigrants. O by the way Nancy and chucky called for prison reform for years and used it as a minority’s calling card for votes and did nothing guess who did President Trump. Nancy and chucky are using illegal immigrants as a calling card and want to do nothing so they can feed all’s hate of President Trump because he exposes you communist that want to change America and guess what he will fix that also. Meanwhile while The liberals are on a all expense paid vacation by 109 lobbyists many from foreign countries you hypocrites do not have the balls to stand up to your sick party. President Trump will. Yep all are the new racist of America and the good people of this country of all color will stomp that injustice out also just like we have in the past.

Reactions: jpboca and vivijane
All members of every Indian nation are entitled to their spiritual beliefs. The US govt has taken so much away from them. Spiritual beliefs is all they have left.
BTW GLFSTRM, I will always refer to these people as American Indian and not Native American. They are not treated like Native Americans. The word Indian is derived from the Spanish word Indios, which means to be in with god. Im sure they would rather be in with god than be Native American.
HC, no one cares about this guy's spiritual beliefs, he's free to worship how he chooses. No one cares, no one cares, no one cares.

Meanwhile with all your racist theory liberals vote to kill 9 month old babies, no one has a problem with immigrants it is illegal immigration . Blacks are killing blacks in war zone inner city’s run by liberals, all you guys got for talking points is race and hate. Just think what could be done with the billons of dollars spent on welfare giving to illegal immigration. Remember not legal immigrants. O by the way Nancy and chucky called for prison reform for years and used it as a minority’s calling card for votes and did nothing guess who did President Trump. Nancy and chucky are using illegal immigrants as a calling card and want to do nothing so they can feed all’s hate of President Trump because he exposes you communist that want to change America and guess what he will fix that also. Meanwhile while The liberals are on a all expense paid vacation by 109 lobbyists many from foreign countries you hypocrites do not have the balls to stand up to your sick party. President Trump will. Yep all are the new racist of America and the good people of this country of all color will stomp that injustice out also just like we have in the past.
Post of the Day.......a must READ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HC, no one cares about this guy's spiritual beliefs, he's free to worship how he chooses. No one cares, no one cares, no one cares.
You're wrong. There are people in other lands that do and are spiritual as well. The Nomadic people of Mongolia, the Japanese, the people of Thailand, the Phillipines, & those that are Muslim, Catholics, Buddhists & those that are true Christians (not those who pray for the death of Barack Obama).

All members of every Indian nation are entitled to their spiritual beliefs. The US govt has taken so much away from them. Spiritual beliefs is all they have left.
BTW GLFSTRM, I will always refer to these people as American Indian and not Native American. They are not treated like Native Americans. The word Indian is derived from the Spanish word Indios, which means to be in with god. Im sure they would rather be in with god than be Native American.

Dear Diary...

Im referring to most American Indians, those that live on Reservations, which is a fancy word for concentration camp.
Exaggerate much? A concentration camp is a place where people were imprisoned. The majority of American Indians don't even live on a reservation, in fact 72% live in urban or suburban areas.

You're wrong. There are people in other lands that do and are spiritual as well. The Nomadic people of Mongolia, the Japanese, the people of Thailand, the Phillipines, & those that are Muslim, Catholics, Buddhists & those that are true Christians (not those who pray for the death of Barack Obama).
zzzzz... huh, what

We are talking about an activist, apparent boozer, who chose to try and intimidate a high school kid and the subsequent demonization of the high school kid because he is white vs the elevation of the drunk indian to great elder war hero. Complete propaganda BS by the dem lib media.

Last edited:
Im referring to most American Indians, those that live on Reservations, which is a fancy word for concentration camp.

Exaggerate much? A concentration camp is a place where people were imprisoned. The majority of American Indians don't even live on a reservation, in fact 72% live in urban or suburban areas.

Liberals like to use hyperbole and bullshit nonsense to further their agenda. their heads are full of fuktardery and bitchassness, but devoid of actual brain cells.

Reactions: vivijane
If I should step onto a Rez, go into one of the homes & rob the occupants, I am exempt from getting arrested. Those that live on the Rez are NOT exempt from paying taxes. Bottom line is they have NO rights. On most of Rez, some of thehouses are not inhabitable because they are in horrible condition 2,3 families live in one house. If the US govt really wanted to help, there wouldn't be a high rate of suicide, heart disease, diabetes, drug and alcohol abuse. What the US govt really wants is for the Indians to burn themselves out, starve them, want them to succumb to disease so the problem will go away by itself. there wont be a red cent needed to spend. That is why there is also a US govt imposed blood quantum level.

I honestly hope the Covington students will soon discard the MAGA hats. When they get a little older they will realize # 45 denigrated refugees, immigrants, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Africans, etc. Im sure they will realize its wrong to walk in the same footsteps as #45. Recently, former Florida senator Steven Jolly(R) said #45 has given permission to Neo Nazis, KKK, White supremacists, alt right to impose their will on minorities, refugees, immigrants and the like.

Sit on It Pineapple.

If I should step onto a Rez, go into one of the homes & rob the occupants, I am exempt from getting arrested. Those that live on the Rez are NOT exempt from paying taxes. Bottom line is they have NO rights. On most of Rez, some of thehouses are not inhabitable because they are in horrible condition 2,3 families live in one house. If the US govt really wanted to help, there wouldn't be a high rate of suicide, heart disease, diabetes, drug and alcohol abuse. What the US govt really wants is for the Indians to burn themselves out, starve them, want them to succumb to disease so the problem will go away by itself. there wont be a red cent needed to spend. That is why there is also a US govt imposed blood quantum level.
Do you realize that a lot of indian reservations have gaming facilities that bring in millions and millions of dollars each year? Where does that money go?

And yet if I go hiking in many places out West and find a piece of pottery left behind by it's owners and decide to take it with me, then I could be fined or even sent to jail for looting. Better yet if I leave my garbage behind while hiking I am subject to a littering fine. Why is their garbage considered sacred while mine is not?

Unless he got a dishonorable discharge he is entitled to VA benefits - if he went AWOL and I have read that he did 3 different times , but then that’s not yet verified , he probably just screwed himself

zzzzz... huh, what

We are talking about an activist, apparent boozer, who chose to try and intimidate a high school kid and the subsequent demonization of the high school kid because he is white vs the elevation of the drunk indian to geat elder war hero. Complete propaganda BS by the dem lib media.
Spot on another reverse racism story by the sick liberal party

Spot on another reverse racism story by the sick liberal party
It's hard to keep liberals focused on the topic at hand, these threads always go sideways into something strange like spirituality monks and buddhists WTF

Reactions: bobbie jo
It's hard to keep liberals focused on the topic at hand, these threads always go sideways into something strange like spirituality monks and buddhists WTF
Not staying focused is the repugs who caved in to #45. Lack of due diligence. No vigilance. AKA the party of NO.
Didn't make a move when #45 called for the shutdown. Too scared to stand up to him. What is so strange about folks who are spiritual? Just because I mentioned Catholics & true Christians , you left them out to reinforce your belief that minorities should be subjugated. Thanks for coming out of the closet. same goes to vivijane, BJ.

Not staying focused is the repugs who caved in to #45. Lack of due diligence. No vigilance. AKA the party of NO.
Didn't make a move when #45 called for the shutdown. Too scared to stand up to him. What is so strange about folks who are spiritual? Just because I mentioned Catholics & true Christians , you left them out to reinforce your belief that minorities should be subjugated. Thanks for coming out of the closet. same goes to vivijane, BJ.
Little pineapple why not debate policy? Why bring in the race card all the time. Why celebrate when as usual we the people lost out not President Trump , Nancy, Chucky, . Why not make it a win for the people fixing the problems of illegal immigration. Not legal immigration. Why not take Chicago inner city were a young black man has a big chance of dying before he is 18 with black on black crime and the good people of this country sit back and do nothing . I tell you why Because your slimy political leaders are the party of no they want it that way . Yep keep blaming it on others , Keep spewing the hate, keep screaming racism while another young black man dies, make killing 9 month old babies by abortion the answer. Blame President Trump who has been President only two years. No what little pineapple while you sit in your little safe space making excuses nothing changes . Nothing changed with President Obama eight years. And you can not accept the fact without self accountability, law and order , family values no government can fix this evil cycle.

Sorry, lost interest. I'm here to debate the white boy and drunk indian superhero. Not chasing rabbits.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Planned Parenthood aborts more babies of color than all other races put together . No coincidence that it was founded by Margaret Sanger a devout racist . And the Democrats are soundly all behind it - the intolerant party of tolerance , bigots and true racists.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
And yet if I go hiking in many places out West and find a piece of pottery left behind by it's owners and decide to take it with me, then I could be fined or even sent to jail for looting. Better yet if I leave my garbage behind while hiking I am subject to a littering fine. Why is their garbage considered sacred while mine is not?
801, those that live on the rez may not have a ton of $$$ but Im sure they have family heirlooms, mementos, things of value that they consider sacred. You should feel fortunate you can go on hikes, can travel across the country to do so, live comfortably. So don't complain when you have to go thru TSA@ airports, stand in line @ banks, concerts, DMVs,get stuck in traffic jams, wait in line @ the post office, shopping in stores and last but not least can be a member of Canesport & be able to post threads respond. There is always someone less fortunate, worse off than you. Count your blessings. On the next opportunity, take a hike.

Little pineapple why not debate policy? Why bring in the race card all the time. Why celebrate when as usual we the people lost out not President Trump , Nancy, Chucky, . Why not make it a win for the people fixing the problems of illegal immigration. Not legal immigration. Why not take Chicago inner city were a young black man has a big chance of dying before he is 18 with black on black crime and the good people of this country sit back and do nothing . I tell you why Because your slimy political leaders are the party of no they want it that way . Yep keep blaming it on others , Keep spewing the hate, keep screaming racism while another young black man dies, make killing 9 month old babies by abortion the answer. Blame President Trump who has been President only two years. No what little pineapple while you sit in your little safe space making excuses nothing changes . Nothing changed with President Obama eight years. And you can not accept the fact without self accountability, law and order , family values no government can fix this evil cycle.
It's because some folks on this message board still associate American Indians with being drunk. Yes its true alcohol abuse is common on many reservations but that is due to the despair that's caused by the US govt.
A great example is whats happening @ White Clay, Nebraska. Alcohol consumption is prohibited on reservations. White Clay is a stones throw away from the Pine Ridge reservation. New stores selling alcohol keep opening up. All the revenue generated are shared by the store owners & the state of Nebraska. its a form of genocide.

The catholic diocese of Covington cleared the boys of any wrong doing. Where is the 3rd party assessment, analogy, investigation???? Also, where the hell were the boys chaperones? If I were a chaperone I would quickly get the boys away from the Black Hebrew Israelites. They are teenagers confronted by grown men. The Chaperones were less than emphatic, not pro active, lacked due diligence.

The catholic diocese of Covington cleared the boys of any wrong doing. Where is the 3rd party assessment, analogy, investigation???? Also, where the hell were the boys chaperones? If I were a chaperone I would quickly get the boys away from the Black Hebrew Israelites. They are teenagers confronted by grown men. The Chaperones were less than emphatic, not pro active, lacked due diligence.

Pineapple, Pineapple, Pineapple...

To blame the chaperones for anything that happened is foolish.

The boys did nothing wrong.

Little pineapple you and others are the worst kind of racist. You condone racism when it fits your agenda and it takes away from true racism. But I understand because you have been taught from a young age that any successful Christian conservative is racist . So sad you run from the truth. The black Hebrew Israelites were the ones yelling racial remarks and the media told a lie just because they hate President Trump. You and others that condone that are no better then the David Dukes of the world and all ran from that when President Trump called all the bad actors out.

The Black Isrealites were one thing but I was more worried that the drunken Indian was going to try to scalp him. Poor old fellow looked like he was having a peyote flash back and probably thought he was fighting Custer all over again.

The Black Isrealites were one thing but I was more worried that the drunken Indian was going to try to scalp him. Poor old fellow looked like he was having a peyote flash back and probably thought he was fighting Custer all over again.

He wasn’t an old drunken Indian, he was a tribal elder. Doesn’t that sound better.

The word Indian in Spanish has nothing to do with god. When Columbus traveled to America he believed that he had arrived in India by another route. Consequently he called his inhabitants "Indians" by mistake.

Pineapple, Pineapple, Pineapple...

To blame the chaperones for anything that happened is foolish.

The boys did nothing wrong.
Chaperones lacked quick thinking. To avoid a confrontation with the Black Hebrew Israelites they should've taken the boys to a more secure location. If I were a parent & see that the chaperones failed to nip it in the bud I would call them out

The boys are not to blame. Its the adult leaders. The did nothing, zippo, nada
Blah Blah Blah......thats all you moonbat liberals do is Spin Deflect and Change the Narrative.......why don't you just Blame Trump it was really his fault.......wasn't , he sent the Black Hebrews there and told them to yell shit at these kids , he then called Tonto and told him to taunt them and then directed the chaperones to do nothing........for Christ sakes you are right it was all Trumps fault .........everything is.......

The word Indian in Spanish has nothing to do with god. When Columbus traveled to America he believed that he had arrived in India by another route. Consequently he called his inhabitants "Indians" by mistake.
Bing research says definition of Indio or Indios (Plural) a member of any of the indigenous peoples of America or Eastern Asia in areas formally subject to Spain or Portugal.
Definition of Indio: a member of any of the indigenous peoples of America or Eastern Asiain areas formerly subject to Spain or Asia.

What say you lefty folks.

Defend it.

Let you defend it as if that was your kid standing there.

If it were my kid, I woulda asked him why stare the elder Native American down w/o talking to him? Perception isn’t always reality, but it carries a lot of personal-individual responsibility.

I take the kid at his word. Still think he coulda-shoulda handled it better. Same for the adult.

The social media instigated that confrontation into way more than what it was. The kid went viral and a lot of hate directed his way. But then again, it was a false perception against him (if you take him at his word), but he could have so easily diffused the situation. All he had to do was stick his hand out for a handshake, or hug the elder. Still, he’s young and will learn from this situation. The bigger man stands-down, or diffuses this tense situation. It could have been handled better imo.

As for The Washington Post, if they denegrated the young man w/o the facts, then they’ll likely have to pay.

Jmo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT