ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy Year! If Manny manages to win the coastal you fire Manny people will have to admit this is an amazing recovery....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
No matter what suit and tie and shoes you want to dress this up with.....lol. Because Manny is the head coach that brought in all the coaches and players responsible for the turnaround.

I still see all this get rid of Manny stuff. Why worry about that now? Just because you don't like Manny? You are making this about you. It's great to see this thing turned around. We all recognize losing games will make it tough to support the coach....but conversely speaking winning them makes it easier and easier.

You can run around and say this is Miami all you want but he wasn't going to fix Miami in 3 years just because you say this is Miami. It takes a lot of work.

Right now everyone in that locker room has a lot of confidence. I think there are some people really in their feelings about what is happening because they are torn in two different directions. You only want to win on your terms and that really isn't anything I am interested in. I don't care how we do it. JUST WIN!

They want to win but want Manny gone. Well, Manny is not going anywhere if we win. Just like he isn't staying if we lose. So, you need to come to grips with the facts. This is the way it should be. If the guy wins, that's the point.

We still have the coastal in front of us and that is about where the bar was even for the most anti manny fans. We wanted the coastal with less losses but the fact is he had to quickly remake the entire team.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News