ADVERTISEMENT

Dangerous times lads

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Russia on that border what's the end game over there? If Putin goes in the amount of blood will be severe especially civilians.
My father in law still has family there. They told him it's nothing unusual that citizens of Ukraine see military all around them all the time anyway. Whatever that means.
China flew 39 military planes into Taiwan air space the other day including fighter jets and bombers.
Markets are very shaky
Interest rates will go up 4-5 times this year
FED Chairman Powell admits that inflation worsened since the end of the year which was only 4 weeks ago
Filled up the tank of gas the yesterday $4.29 it was $3.89 just a few weeks ago. My cars use premium
Shelves still sparce on many goods in grocery store
Crime continues to worsen in Blue States / Cities and liberal politicians keep spewing the same retarded BS excuses
16 Republican states are returning surplus revenues to it's citizens while Democrat run cities continue to spend and waste the money and in the case of California they want to double the property taxes
Court rulings forbidding mandating masks for children are ignored by liberal School Boards / Districts
Wait till people get their month end 401K statements showing the drop in values in their portfolios
And the biggest nonsense continues which is PEOPLE NOT ACCEPTING that covid won, we lost.

Russia on that border what's the end game over there? If Putin goes in the amount of blood will be severe especially civilians.
My father in law still has family there. They told him it's nothing unusual that citizens of Ukraine see military all around them all the time anyway. Whatever that means.
China flew 39 military planes into Taiwan air space the other day including fighter jets and bombers.
Markets are very shaky
Interest rates will go up 4-5 times this year
FED Chairman Powell admits that inflation worsened since the end of the year which was only 4 weeks ago
Filled up the tank of gas the yesterday $4.29 it was $3.89 just a few weeks ago. My cars use premium
Shelves still sparce on many goods in grocery store
Crime continues to worsen in Blue States / Cities and liberal politicians keep spewing the same retarded BS excuses
16 Republican states are returning surplus revenues to it's citizens while Democrat run cities continue to spend and waste the money and in the case of California they want to double the property taxes
Court rulings forbidding mandating masks for children are ignored by liberal School Boards / Districts
Wait till people get their month end 401K statements showing the drop in values in their portfolios
And the biggest nonsense continues which is PEOPLE NOT ACCEPTING that covid won, we lost.
Relax HJ. Joey B. is on it...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT