ADVERTISEMENT

Everything discussed has now happened a RARE occurence in life

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
It took too long yes but I am a believer that life happens EXACTLY the way it is supposed to and there are no coincidences. It can not happen any other way. You might think I'm crazy but it wasn't that long ago we were ponying up extra donations to get a 70 yard IPF.
Now look where we are with the final piece coming onboard Alonzo Highsmith.
For 15 long years we talked about all sorts of a wish list and now our wishes have come true.
For those that might say I'll wait until I see it on the field, I say the wait is a whole lot shorter today then just 1 year ago.
It's going to happen.
Winning a Championship will not be easy. So many things need to go right to actually win the Golden Prize and there are many things that can derail it.
But the excitement every Saturday will be like nothing many of you have ever experienced before unless you are an older fan ( like me) and had the good fortune to see many years / games at the OB.
For younger fans just think Notre Dame game 2017 each and every Saturday.
When Miami has the staff, the players, and that level of excitement by rabid Miami fans it's a very hard win for the opponents.
Most teams / coaches in the past dreaded coming to Miami because they knew in their hearts a beat down was coming.
Just about there fellas.............................

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News