ADVERTISEMENT

Facts: Acquitted Forever! Game Over!

The repubs want to erase history. The impeachment will be on record for years to come. even if in the future the repubs win back the house, they think they can do it. One thing is for sure . There will tons of voter fraud, voter suppression, gerrymandering initiated by the GOP. It will be so thick you could cut it with a knife.
Hey look who is here...the rotund Hilo Asian...

Wow....

The repubs want to erase history. The impeachment will be on record for years to come. even if in the future the repubs win back the house, they think they can do it. One thing is for sure . There will tons of voter fraud, voter suppression, gerrymandering initiated by the GOP. It will be so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Reactions: vivijane
Hey look who is here...the rotund Hilo Asian...
I'm Rotund in spirit, rotund in honesty, rotund in doing the right thing. So different than #45 who is rotund with
retribution, vengeance, gluttony, greed, spitefulness, misogyny, fear mongering, demagoguery and last but not least full of bone spur strategy.

Post a video? Too lazy to do do your own research? Go away, you're a waste of time?
You see, I deal in facts. You’ve been misled by your own Fakenews and do not want to admit it. Please provide evidence or you’re a waste of time. Show me a video, not a misrepresentation, where Trump said “hated” Mexicans.

Reactions: vivijane
I'm Rotund in spirit, rotund in honesty, rotund in doing the right thing. So different than #45 who is rotund with
retribution, vengeance, gluttony, greed, spitefulness, misogyny, fear mongering, demagoguery and last but not least full of bone spur strategy.
They came up with new words lmao

216.gif

Impeachment is like no other indictment. There is no double jeopardy. You can impeach and try the motha fuker again and again if necessary.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Wrong again! In a criminal trial, if the indictment was decided by a jury, that indictment cannot be it be brought again. How is the Biden campaign going?

What combat unit did you serve in?

Wrong again! In a criminal trial, if the indictment was decided by a jury, that indictment cannot be it be brought again. How is the Biden campaign going?

Reading comprehension is an issue for you. Please read my post again. If you still fail to understand then I suggest you go to your local elementary school and request some tutoring in reading comprehension.

Reading comprehension is an issue for you. Please read my post again. If you still fail to understand then I suggest you go to your local elementary school and request some tutoring in reading comprehension.
You are such a poor writer that it’s hard to tell what you are trying to say. An impeachment is not an indictment. Wrong again. How is your Biden shoe in campaign going. Wrong again.

You are such a poor writer that it’s hard to tell what you are trying to say. An impeachment is not an indictment. Wrong again. How is your Biden shoe in campaign going. Wrong again.
Have you seen the latest nation wide poll where Biden and other Dems beat Trump? It's gonna be a sad November.

You're such a dumbass. Reading comprehension is clearly your area of improvement. Lol

You're such a dumbass. Reading comprehension is clearly your area of improvement. Lol
I can only respond to what you write. Are you going to answer the question poised to you as a self proclaimed capitalist? And, of course I have seen all of the polls and I am very optimistic. How’s the “shoe in” Biden campaign going?

Reactions: BreakingCane
I can only respond to what you write. Are you going to answer the question poised to you as a self proclaimed capitalist? And, of course I have seen all of the polls and I am very optimistic. How’s the “shoe in” Biden campaign going?
Biden who? The guy who was just run out of NH and is setting up camp in SC?

Reactions: lima23 and GLFSTRM
You don't have any idea what you're talking about. He has disparaged Mexicans other than illegals many times including an award winning journalist and even taken jabs at Jeb Bush over his Mexican born wife. Also called his followers "passionate" after they severely beat a hispanic in his name. Ignorance is no excuse!
Waiting on that link

Reactions: grbcane and lima23
Biden who? The guy who was just run out of NH and is setting up camp in SC?
Reminds me a little bit of the Civil War when, after Lee surrendered, the last Confederate Army, which was located in the Carolinas surrendered. It was a pathetic campaign that only Cems could take comfort in supporting.

Last I checked there were at least a dozen Dems running. Why yare you focused on one candidate? You scared?

He was found innocent I’m doing fine.lol lol
They love rewriting history. They don’t realize the House votes on articles of Impeachment, passes those charges to the senate, and the senate decides via trial on actually impeaching someone. Gotta love their new narrative to misinform their low IQ voter base.

Last I checked there were at least a dozen Dems running. Why yare you focused on one candidate? You scared?
You said Biden was the man: that’s why I focused on him. Are you going to answer the questions poised to you?

Reactions: BreakingCane
This is the problem with libs, they turn hearsay into facts, and their base accepts it. Just like the Russia hoax and Ukraine call, zero evidence.
This from the pig-headed fool who denies facts and is too lazy to do his own research!

This from the pig-headed fool who denies facts and is too lazy to do his own research!
No, you made this fictitious claims of obvious racism towards Mexicans, and all you could provide is an article on MSNBC, not a video of such comment from the horses mouth

Reactions: grbcane
No, you made this fictitious claims of obvious racism towards Mexicans, and all you could provide is an article on MSNBC, not a video of such comment from the horses mouth
Do you notice how angry the left is all of the time? Do you notice that they have zero respect for the opinions of others and they regard persons whose opinions are different as inferior? Yet they want us to vote for their leaders so they can take over our lives. It seems to me that those who advance a proposition carry the burden of producing facts to support that proposition. If you can't, just admit you can't and be on your way.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT