ADVERTISEMENT

FISA Application for Carter Page Warrant

It’s hard to believe what went on here.
It's really not believable on the surface, hard to understand how the FISA process could be manipulated by idiots. It HAS to be intentional, 4 repub judges to... RINOs out, conservatives in.

Smh the evidence points to this and the Dems ignore it, they twist facts to support their cover up of the facts. Rosenstein signed off on those extensions. Now you know why he is stonewalling congress. Oh and just in case this hasn’t caught your attention, it’s an open investigations. New facts are being found each day due to your party’s resistance, I mean cover up. How is it that you have come to a conclusion already? Pretty close minded if you ask me.

May I remind you of your other predictions?

1) Obama going to jail for wiretapping Trump Tower
2) Susan Rice going to jail for illegally unmasking
3) Nunes memo to send Dems to jail
This one, I love it!
4) IG report would send Hillary and Obama to jail

You keep losing. Why?

If the dems are smart, which they aren't, they would take this report and shift the focus on FISA overhaul instead of TDS, but they won't.

Last edited:
Reactions: CashvilleCane1
May I remind you of your other predictions?

1) Obama going to jail for wiretapping Trump Tower
2) Susan Rice going to jail for illegally unmasking
3) Nunes memo to send Dems to jail
This one, I love it!
4) IG report would send Hillary and Obama to jail

You keep losing. Why?
Cems you’re in denial & we are laughing at you.

Reactions: BreakingCane
The world is laughing at your boy Trump. But not Putin. Lol
You’re are literally denying the actual FISA Application. Go read it. I dare you. Three different sources were used which ended under being the Dossier as the initial source (Comey lied) and then two other sources were based on the Dossier lmao. Either the Fix was in with tha FISA court or it was pure fraud. It’s hilarious to watch you guys scramble especially since this is exactly what was being said even before Rerun got shown the door.

Reactions: grbcane and GLFSTRM
To admit it would mean they’d have to admit their party used every means necessary, both legal and illegal, to defeat Trump and still failed.

You’re are literally denying the actual FISA Application. Go read it. I dare you. Three different sources were used which ended under being the Dossier as the initial source (Comey lied) and then two other sources were based on the Dossier lmao. Either the Fix was in with tha FISA court or it was pure fraud. It’s hilarious to watch you guys scramble especially since this is exactly what was being said even before Rerun got shown the door.

Actually, I'm not scrambling. Having my afternoon delight as you continue to make a fool of yourself with your constant lies. Lol

It’s hard being a dem right now. They hoped beyond hope the lies they were told about collusion were true and are now realizing it was their party that actually colluded. In essence, their party leadership has made them look like fools.

Now couple that with them diving deep left and it’s got to be awful.

Once you slap Cems around with facts she either calls you a liar or a racist.

Reactions: grbcane
Lies? Which part?
All of it!! You guys are so desparate for a win that you ignore facts like Carter Page acting as an agent for the Russians thus the FISA warrant. You also ignore the fact that George Papadopoulos went on his drunken rampage and spilled his guts to an Australian diplomat about the Russians in May 2016. However, the FISA warrant was issued in October 2016. Looks to me like the FBI had Trump's nuts in a vise before the warrant.

This is nothing more than doom and gloom by right wingers to distort the facts. It will not work. Most Americans can read. Some just lack a brain. Just saying.

Reactions: klbcec and Raoul2
But you see cems, no one on the right is denying either of the things you’ve stated, rather realize Candidate Trump had no involvement. On the other hand, it’s clear the Dems bought and paid for Russian intel to defeat Candidate Trump but somehow you can’t figure that out. So tell me, which one of us are ignoring the facts?

All of it!! You guys are so desparate for a win that you ignore facts like Carter Page acting as an agent for the Russians thus the FISA warrant. You also ignore the fact that George Papadopoulos went on his drunken rampage and spilled his guts to an Australian diplomat about the Russians in May 2016. However, the FISA warrant was issued in October 2016. Looks to me like the FBI had Trump's nuts in a vise before the warrant.

This is nothing more than doom and gloom by right wingers to distort the facts. It will not work. Most Americans can read. Some just lack a brain. Just saying.

Actually, I've slappped your azz around so much you put me on ignore. Coward!!
You're delusional as usual. You're not on ignore, so don't pretend when I respond to a thread you're not notified. Who's the coward now b****.

You're delusional as usual. You're not on ignore, so don't pretend when I respond to a thread you're not notified. Who's the coward now b****.
Gotcha!! Calling me a name means I own your azz. Lets get down to business, Coward. Do you think Mueller will indict Americans before September?

Reactions: Raoul2
But you see cems, no one on the right is denying either of the things you’ve stated, rather realize Candidate Trump had no involvement. On the other hand, it’s clear the Dems bought and paid for Russian intel to defeat Candidate Trump but somehow you can’t figure that out. So tell me, which one of us are ignoring the facts?
32 indictments and 5 guilty pleas. None Dems!! You tell me who's ignoring facts. Lol

Reactions: klbcec and Raoul2
It’s hard being a dem right now. They hoped beyond hope the lies they were told about collusion were true and are now realizing it was their party that actually colluded. In essence, their party leadership has made them look like fools.

Now couple that with them diving deep left and it’s got to be awful.

The reality is we won't know the sheer extent of collusion until after Mueller publishes his report.

There is however already a strong circumstantial case for it based on what is in the public domain up to now about people in Trump's campaign/orbit (for which Trump is directly responsible).

- Don Jr. meeting with Russian agent
- Kushner attempting to set up backchannel with Russian embassy
- Don Jr. getting wiretapped talking to Alexander Torshin
- Pappadopolous working with Russian intel to get dirt on Hillary
- Roger Stone communicating with Wikileaks and the GRU

Deeper dive here - http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...evidence-of-trumps-collusion-with-russia.html

Gotcha!! Calling me a name means I own your azz. Lets get down to business, Coward. Do you think Mueller will indict Americans before September?
Well I believe you called me a coward... Anyway you stop calling me names and I'll do the same. Now, to your question, I have no idea.

The reality is we won't know the sheer extent of collusion until after Mueller publishes his report.

There is however already a strong circumstantial case for it based on what is in the public domain up to now about people in Trump's campaign/orbit (for which Trump is directly responsible).

- Don Jr. meeting with Russian agent
- Kushner attempting to set up backchannel with Russian embassy
- Don Jr. getting wiretapped talking to Alexander Torshin
- Pappadopolous working with Russian intel to get dirt on Hillary
- Roger Stone communicating with Wikileaks and the GRU

Deeper dive here - http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...evidence-of-trumps-collusion-with-russia.html
Stop posting facts. You'll get banned by the right wingers. Lol

Lol....lol....lol....lol...lol
We can all LOL together when all the facts come out, right now it should be obvious that on this message board we don't have the facts.

Either way, I'm not worried about Russian collusion whatsoever.

We can all LOL together when all the facts come out, right now it should be obvious that on this message board we have facts.

Either way, I'm not worried about Russian collusion whatsoever.
Look, the evidence is overwhelming Trump and his gangstas worked with the Russians to tilt the election in Trump's favor. As for your "evidence", you got none that says otherwise. Trump's presidency is a fraud!!

Look, the evidence is overwhelming Trump and his gangstas worked with the Russians to tilt the election in Trump's favor. As for your "evidence", you got none that says otherwise. Trump's presidency is a fraud!!
That made me laugh...

The truth sometimes hurt. Lol
If Trump colluded then he's out and Pence is in. I'm sure that would make you happy. If you're wrong you'll treat us all for dinner, so let me say thank you in advance.

If Trump colluded then he's out and Pence is in. I'm sure that would make you happy. If you're wrong you'll treat us all for dinner, so let me say thank you in advance.

I'd be delighted if Pence took over. He's an actual conservative.

Reactions: cems52
If Pence is president I'll be able to sleep at night. Lol. Here's the deal. if Trump is not implicated in any crime, I'll take you out to dinner not these other free loading right wingers.

If Pence is president I'll be able to sleep at night. Lol. Here's the deal. if Trump is not implicated in any crime, I'll take you out to dinner not these other free loading right wingers.
That surprises me, so it really IS all about Trump. I just don't see it I guess, he's a buffoon at times but I think he's trying to do the right thing.

Deal!

That surprises me, so it really IS all about Trump. I just don't see it I guess, he's a buffoon at times but I think he's trying to do the right thing.

Deal!
Bro, no disrespect but I loathe Trump unlike any other Republican president. He embodies all that I thought most Americans dislike. For about 30% of the population, I was wrong. For your support of Trump your party will pay a heavy price in November.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT